https://twitter.com/BB_Tamil_04/status/1320632516017967109?s=20

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why they are not nominating Velmurugan...😣

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Unless they keep some twist in nomination the same people will get nominated and the mixture eaters will still eat mixtures safely 

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ajeedh very happy one more week do nothing free vacation.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Unless they keep some twist in nomination the same people will get nominated and the mixture eaters will still eat mixtures safely 

As long as they keep their class and dignity all is well. Instead of being dramatic don't call me dai poda vada. Insulting fellow housemates with harsh words dubakooru was it ? Sorry I'm not familar with these words..and def not familar with wearing pajamas for weekend eposide.

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Ajeedh very happy one more week do nothing free vacation.

Pavam ji...felt really bad when kamal sir showed the card. It broke him it was obvious...pappoom one more week let him change his game ..he gives me pure Mugen vibes to be honest lol. 

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They (contestants inside) won’t nominate Aajeedh and Velmurugan that easily. They want to keep dummy players inside and want to eliminate strong players first. Samyuktha or Anitha might get eliminated this week . If samyuktha then I would feel so sad 😞.