Where will Sai and Pakhi stay?

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Samrat leaves in another two weeks. Maybe he is in Kashmir so Pakhi can’t go with him? But will Sai continue staying in Gadchiroli or in Nagpur with the family? I don’t want OTT drama. I hope SaiRat stay in Gadchiroli for some time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pakhi will stay with her in laws.

I want SaiRat to live in Gadhchiroli for some time. Virat can't be transfered so soon and as of now he has not reason to leave Sai with his family, her in-laws.

College admission and starting mein time hai after 12th she she starts her college at Nagpur she can stay with her in laws without Virat if he is still posted in Gadchiroli.

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

I am seriously hoping and praying that Pakhi is not a doctor who will now so generously go to Gadchiroli to lend her services to the needy and crash at SaiRat home. 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ideally SaiRat should stay at gadhchiroli till that bond develops between them but how can ITV CVs miss over the top family drama chance....so unfortunately....SaiRat will move in with the family with Virat's family members and also pakhi creating problems for her

manny136 thumbnail

Obviously in the same house lol their husbands for some reason cant take their wives with them so leave them at the crazy house with the rest of the family lol Also if virat moves back so fast that is the fastest record for a posting and return even lol

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Ek taraf Pakhi doosri taraf Sai 

Beech mein Virat ki shamat aayi.

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Virat said its a temporary posting, i thinking that his temp. Posting will end with Sai's dad's death 

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Virat said its a temporary posting, i thinking that his temp. Posting will end with Sai's dad's death 

Oh, I think I missed this. When did he say that and what even is a temporary posting hahaha?

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

Oh, I think I missed this. When did he say that and what even is a temporary posting hahaha?

He said that in yesterday's episode. Till then even I was thinking the same. If Virat doesnt stay at Nagpur, there's no much drama. I think that's the reason they added that dialogue in yesterday's episode lol 😆

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

Saturday I guess...  Correction, yesterday it was

When Sai's dad was telling him to go away because his life was in danger....

Virat answered that he knows its a temporary posting, but duty is duty, something along those lines....

Temporary Posting is very common in my country (dont know about India, though!) It's basically when you complete your course, and get posted to a place where there is an urgent position to be filled...

I guess he'll get a permanent posting to Nagpur after Kamal Joshi's death (since this also coincides with Sai's medical college's location)

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago