ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

What is this precap?

Was  ragini  murdered? 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vansh was sleeping and Riddhima decoded his laptop's password  as Uma Raisinghania.. She saw a video that a hand is pointing gun towards  Ragini and she is pleading  for her life.Vansh wake up and find Bacchi missing. He was angry and tensed.

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Omkar is now Vansh "s friend.i dont understand why they gave such baseless convos. Initially  colors used to give merger episodes  that were way better than this headless convos....

I have no idea Colors should use some sense before making this merger episodes ,just think it as an unnecessary plug in 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

What is this precap?

Was  ragini  murdered? 

she's either murdered or kidnapped. Highest possibility is of murder

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vansh was sleeping and Riddhima decoded his laptop's password  as Uma Raisinghania.. She saw a video that a hand is pointing gun towards  Ragini and she is pleading  for her life.Vansh wake up and find Bacchi missing. He was angry and tensed.

No I watched it. But is video telling someone killed Ragini? 

arryline thumbnail

I know many are not happy  the way Vansh behaved. I think its more about craving  for a mothers love than indebtedness.Anu knows that he loves Uma very much till date and thats why she chose to manipulate  more.Anu played really well today she used her victim card to victimize Vansh.Some are calling him emotional  fool but  disagree He is after all is also a human being and he is certainly  not a remorseless  heartless man like Kabir.He too has emotions . He just  hides that with perfection. Big people usually has big weaknesses. Despite  being such an authorative and wise man Vansh has fallen for Anu 's lie which i feel is a part of human nature and he is not exception  of it 

Khadija "s acting was more tolerable than the previous  ones. I really felt bad for Riansh today and now i know from where Kabir has inherited  his gene of manipulation.

Yaa I’m okay with that part of Vansh obviously we cannot think that he will always win or have his guard on .The beauty lies in the evolution of the characters .

I just hope that he treats AP too with some coldness or  atleast that he ponders/doubts over her next time now that she herself confessed her misdeeds .

Khalida is okay in normal scenes but emotional/manipulative  scenes Are not her strong suit .

arryline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

she's either murdered or kidnapped. Highest possibility is of murder

There’s a much higher possibility that video is fake 😆Remember the diary ?I feel a similar situation here 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arryline

There’s a much higher possibility that video is fake 😆Remember the diary ?I feel a similar situation here 

haaan, vansh k karname😆

Vansh ka dimagh computer se bhi Tezz chalta hai😆 except when beautiful mom is involved😉

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

haaan, vansh k karname😆

Vansh ka dimagh computer se bhi Tezz chalta hai😆 except when beautiful mom is involved😉

He might’ve wanted to catch his wifey red handed ki woh kisko yeh sab raaz bataati hai..😆

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

Ditto feelings... warna itna ragini ka raag japne ke baad itni unknown actress ko kyun laate to play ragz?? 😆