Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I liked todays episode  as a Riansh Fan.It is so kiddish yaar to think they will  romance every time.Angst is also a part of love. Riansh is now passing  through  that rocky edge. I feel bad for Riddhima but I feel bad for Vansh as well,  Sometimes  the king can also b the victim. We cannot expect them doing kuchi koo all the time and they themselves  declared  that they are not normal couple.So the fans who only wants Riansh romance and happy moments  are in wrong foot.Love gets stronger and deep  only by pain Trust is a major issue about this couple  and the cvs are using it pretty well. I felt Khadija "s acting a lil bit improved other than the previous  episodes  except the last few seconds.. 

Agree with you today's episode is good and AP acting also not that bad.  Story is moving forward and I like the way they open or close the loop.  Feel bad for Ridhu but love is not only lovy dovy it's all about trust and right now they are not trusting each other so they have to go through pain as they are not normal couple. 

Ayeshi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

Agree with you today's episode is good and AP acting also not that bad.  Story is moving forward and I like the way they open or close the loop.  Feel bad for Ridhu but love is not only lovy dovy it's all about trust and right now they are not trusting each other so they have to go through pain as they are not normal couple. 

True to much romance can also make a show boring they need to trust each other and bear some angst in order to deepen their relationship. So I'm liking it on how's it going because it's showing Ridz dilemma, can't wait till when Ridz will learn about K truth. 

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I liked todays episode  as a Riansh Fan.It is so kiddish yaar to think they will  romance every time.Angst is also a part of love. Riansh is now passing  through  that rocky edge. I feel bad for Riddhima but I feel bad for Vansh as well,  Sometimes  the king can also b the victim. We cannot expect them doing kuchi koo all the time and they themselves  declared  that they are not normal couple.So the fans who only wants Riansh romance and happy moments  are in wrong foot.Love gets stronger and deep  only by pain Trust is a major issue about this couple  and the cvs are using it pretty well. I felt Khadija "s acting a lil bit improved other than the previous  episodes  except the last few seconds.. 

I wish the kiddo fd in twitter understood that angst is also a part of love..

The main problem in their relationship is trust and understanding..the entire show is about developing that trust and understanding..and cvs are going on the right track..

I REPEAT..Its a love story between a criminal and a spy..it won't be normal right? They have a long way to go before truly loving each other..

I don't know about others..but I m excited for Ragini's mystery..

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Guys, vansh & omkara ke beech convo tha kaya?

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Yes they had but not in Immj2.It was in Pinjra i guess. 

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Omkar calls Vansh to wish Navratri and invites him over but Vansh says he can’t come as Ridz has kept pooja over here .Omkar says Good shaadi ke baad you have changed ,Vansh says kabhi kabhi khubsurat cheez Bhi dhoka de sakti hai and both share their views on dhoka .

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My problem with today’s episode was AP’s acting it was torture .

I had mentioned here that painting fiasco revelation will happen so I was expecting AP to do all the drama .But what baffled me was Vansh’s behavior to AP & Ridz .

I have made peace believing that he’s too much indebted to AP but where he gave her a chance to spk up he didn’t even let Ridz explain her point .

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hello everyone...🤗

I am back...😎

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

Omkar calls Vansh to wish Navratri and invites him over but Vansh says he can’t come as Ridz has kept pooja over here .Omkar says Good shaadi ke baad you have changed ,Vansh says kabhi kabhi khubsurat cheez Bhi dhoka de sakti hai and both share their views on dhoka .

Omkar is now Vansh "s friend.i dont understand why they gave such baseless convos. Initially  colors used to give merger episodes  that were way better than this headless convos....

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

My problem with today’s episode was AP’s acting it was torture .

I had mentioned here that painting fiasco revelation will happen so I was expecting AP to do all the drama .But what baffled me was Vansh’s behavior to AP & Ridz .

I have made peace believing that he’s too much indebted to AP but where he gave her a chance to spk up he didn’t even let Ridz explain her point .

I know many are not happy  the way Vansh behaved. I think its more about craving  for a mothers love than indebtedness.Anu knows that he loves Uma very much till date and thats why she chose to manipulate  more.Anu played really well today she used her victim card to victimize Vansh.Some are calling him emotional  fool but  disagree He is after all is also a human being and he is certainly  not a remorseless  heartless man like Kabir.He too has emotions . He just  hides that with perfection. Big people usually has big weaknesses. Despite  being such an authorative and wise man Vansh has fallen for Anu 's lie which i feel is a part of human nature and he is not exception  of it 

Khadija "s acting was more tolerable than the previous  ones. I really felt bad for Riansh today and now i know from where Kabir has inherited  his gene of manipulation.

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago