Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

This was huge. Yog moved into his new future with Anika. That was a big step for him emotionally.

Thanks dear glad you like it  ... Yes it was a huge step for Yog but was necessary as seeing Anika in danger now & then he couldn't hold himself... More fun coming up... 

Stay tuned & keep commenting🙂

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations for completing this beautiful FF ❤️👏🏻🤗

Each and every part of today's update was beautifully portrait 👍🏻

The morning scene of Yog and Anika was so nice, and Anika aur Vini to hai hi bohot ache friends, their friendship goals are awesome ☺️

I like their kids and I feel very happy to look at their complete family ❤️❤️

Thank you for this FF, hope you'll be writing something new soon.. waiting for that dear friend 😘🤗

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Congratulations for completing this beautiful FF ❤️👏🏻🤗

Each and every part of today's update was beautifully portrait 👍🏻

The morning scene of Yog and Anika was so nice, and Anika aur Vini to hai hi bohot ache friends, their friendship goals are awesome ☺️

I like their kids and I feel very happy to look at their complete family ❤️❤️

Thank you for this FF, hope you'll be writing something new soon.. waiting for that dear friend 😘🤗

Thanks Saumya dear glad you like it

I tried such theme for the first time & & I really felt happy with response

Yes the morning scene between husband & wife was beautiful😍✨❤

Vini & Ani are true friends without any grudge ... The purity of their friendship is the beauty of their relationship

Yes finally overcoming insecurities they completed their family

Sure I have already planned new one & will start on this Holi  🙂 just wait 

Thanks for being a part of this journey

Keep loving my work 🤗🤗

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Thanks Saumya dear glad you like it

I tried such theme for the first time & & I really felt happy with response

Yes the morning scene between husband & wife was beautiful😍✨❤

Vini & Ani are true friends without any grudge ... The purity of their friendship is the beauty of their relationship

Yes finally overcoming insecurities they completed their family

Sure I have already planned new one & will start on this Holi  🙂 just wait 

Thanks for being a part of this journey

Keep loving my work 🤗🤗

Will be waiting for that 🤗

Thank you..!!

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter- 7 & 8

Awesome update ❤️.. finally Yog and Anika got married...Anika was very worried for her father and being a daughter it was natural ..Yog comfort her all time..It was difficult for her when Yog compared her with Amrita..Aisha sensed that....at the same time  Anika was very lucky to have a sweet family in her sasuraal..

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyo0143139

Chapter- 7 & 8

Awesome update ❤️.. finally Yog and Anika got married...Anika was very worried for her father and being a daughter it was natural ..Yog comfort her all time..It was difficult for her when Yog compared her with Amrita..Aisha sensed that....at the same time  Anika was very lucky to have a sweet family in her sasuraal..

Thanks Priya dear glad you like it  ... 

Yes Yogika got married finally ... That's obvious & she blames herself for this situation ...  The way Yog support her was really appreciable  but he never compared Amrita & Anika but pointed out the similarities they have ... Aisha being mature lady senses this & truly Anika is having a beautiful & lovable family in her in laws 

More fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commenting😊

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter-9

Fantastic Update ❤️❤️ ... The conversation between Yog and Anika was just great ❤️ ... The gift that Yog chose for Anika matched her personality, which is as strong, pure and beautiful as hers.

Anika also fulfilled her responsibilities with affection and care as a wife and at the same time she did not want to hurt Yog who finally allowed her to do Karwachauth..and also took care of her health . Anika and Ayesha's conversation was sweet and pleasant, Ayesha and Sameer's love story ,,,, 🤣🤣 hilarious

Thank you For PM 💕😊🤗 

Edited by Priyo0143139 - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

chapter 19

Did Anika not remember what happened with Yog? Was she under the effect of the drugs?