Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

The journey from responsibility to madly in love with his Patni. 

The only thing that did not change from the beginning is his fight for her. He fought with villagers just for her. He fought with dear and close ones just for her in the bedwetting track. Now too fighting with the worst just for her. 

Yet, he never understood what she meant for him. They were destined to be ,even before they were born.

The storms in their lives draws them closer each second. The storms have no other choice but to kneel down infront of their bond.❤️

Priiyyaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

The journey from responsibility to madly in love with his Patni. 

The only thing that did not change from the beginning is his fight for her. He fought with villagers just for her. He fought with dear and close ones just for her in the bedwetting track. Now too fighting with the worst just for her. 

Yet, he never understood what she meant for him. They were destined to be ,even before they were born.

The storms in their lives draws them closer each second. The storms have no other choice but to kneel down infront of their bond.❤️

Kate🤗.....ur words are so amazing,in love with ur descriptions❤️

Agree 💯......but do you think it's Anirudh's love or he is doing just thinking that he can't fulfil his promises

mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's funny🤣

But yes that's true.. even if u don't want to accept sth which is now d reality of ur life then gradually u will end up accepting it😆

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Priiyyaa9

Kate🤗.....ur words are so amazing,in love with ur descriptions❤️

Agree 💯......but do you think it's Anirudh's love or he is doing just thinking that he can't fulfil his promises

Thank you so much Priya.🤗❤️

It's love ,Priya. Fulfilling a promise is different . Just like he did with Mini. He took the responsibility as promised . This is something beyond that. 

Ani always has a smile when Bonditha is with him. He felt resless from the day he went till he got a clue that Bonditha is in Hira Mandi. He couldn't think properly . He didn't know what to do. He was completely lost. But when he got the clue he started to think properly . Kidnapping Rasiya .

It's love believe me . He too don't know it yet.

..RiMi.. thumbnail

haayeee so cute  

Waiting for Ani to rescue Bondita from brothel and announce  "Ye meri patni... aur mai iska pati, Anirudh" 😆

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

haayeee so cute  

Waiting for Ani to rescue Bondita from brothel and announce  "Ye meri patni... aur mai iska pati, Anirudh" 😆

🤣🤣🤣 ye kya kaha yaar.

lol now  i can see the role reversal and the cute anirudh saying it by tilting his head🤣🤣  my brain is too productive while picturing this things 🤪

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

🤣🤣🤣 ye kya kaha yaar.

lol now  i can see the role reversal and the cute anirudh saying it by tilting his head🤣🤣  my brain is too productive while picturing this things 🤪

Lol i can imagine that too 🤣🤣

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Lol i can imagine that too 🤣🤣

🤣🤣

anirudh is looking so cute saying that🤪