Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I personally did not agree with Jasmine ka point last night on eijaz. I think both her and ruby misunderstood his actions. Eijaz hopefully changes and doesnt do this again because he has gone to both ruby and Jasmine like tht on 2 occasions. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I like Jasmine and Abhunav ka bond in live feed, it's like brother sister vibe. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Thank you for such lovely words for herπŸ€—

I'm sure she will give tough fightπŸ‘πŸΌ

BTW your name? 

Yeah, hoping the same too. Already I am in love with how she gave back to Tamboli for her inappropriate behaviour towards her. I think Jasmine is the only one in this house who has that capability.

And yeah my name is Simantini, yours?

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

I personally did not agree with Jasmine ka point last night on eijaz. I think both her and ruby misunderstood his actions. Eijaz hopefully changes and doesnt do this again because he has gone to both ruby and Jasmine like tht on 2 occasions. 

I think Jasmine was very right in stating what she felt. Bcoz the task was about that if anyone has any problem with anyone they can state that sort of (as far as I can remember). And as she had already stated about Tamboli, she had picked Eijaz. She just stated that she didn't like his strategy of winning tasks, her main point was that one shouldn't cross a certain line to win, afterall its just a regular task. And what SK said that if she has problem, she should ignore him and I think she was already doing that, else she would make a big issue out of it during the task itself and she hadnt done it, rather she used her strategy to fight back in a well-mannered way and just stated the fact when time was apt, that's why I started loving Jasmine so much. She always presents herself in a very dignified way.

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

see I'm not saying that eijaz's intention was wrong or not but jas said what she felt & I think as girl & more over as  human being we all can express our feelings that what she did & the way SK make her understand ,she understood it.. 

harshiidiv thumbnail

I like Jasmine and Abhunav ka bond in live feed, it's like brother sister vibe. 

😊 I didn't downloaded vootπŸ˜’

harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Yeah, hoping the same too. Already I am in love with how she gave back to Tamboli for her inappropriate behaviour towards her. I think Jasmine is the only one in this house who has that capability.

And yeah my name is Simantini, yours?

Hey, I'm harshita.. 

harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

I think Jasmine was very right in stating what she felt. Bcoz the task was about that if anyone has any problem with anyone they can state that sort of (as far as I can remember). And as she had already stated about Tamboli, she had picked Eijaz. She just stated that she didn't like his strategy of winning tasks, her main point was that one shouldn't cross a certain line to win, afterall its just a regular task. And what SK said that if she has problem, she should ignore him and I think she was already doing that, else she would make a big issue out of it during the task itself and she hadnt done it, rather she used her strategy to fight back in a well-mannered way and just stated the fact when time was apt, that's why I started loving Jasmine so much. She always presents herself in a very dignified way.

Exactly  & I don't think presenting ur views is wrong as it will help you & other person too..as may be you are wrong so u will get clarification & if u not then other person come to know that he/she can't do with u..  

harshiidiv thumbnail

I'm happy that no one sprays  foam on jas

Keep going girl..