Frequent Posters

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

She should have given chance to AS for captaincy instead of her or AG...rather wholeheartedly AS quitted captaincy to Jasmin and AG to make AG captain, whereas she should have suggested his name who supported her throughout....also let you know RD and RV earned a lot of respect to me this week...

RD is my favorite too since start & RV too becoming my favorite.. 

I agree with u totally that jas need to choose rubinav over that aly😑 I'm also dissapointed in this.. 

harshiidiv thumbnail

I dunno how long I can support Jasmine if she remains to be diplomatic and become weak in front of AG, by not supporting her friends who has been her constant support throughout.

Hmm can understand what r u feeling but don't be totally sad & rude with her as she too did sacrifice for AS to save him & I wish in future she will maintain a balance between rubinav & aly.. 

That's why I never liked his entry & I knew it will happen.. BB is so bad they did it to spoil her game, bond & image too.. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Hmm can understand what r u feeling but don't be totally sad & rude with her as she too did sacrifice for AS to save him & I wish in future she will maintain a balance between rubinav & aly.. 

That's why I never liked his entry & I knew it will happen.. BB is so bad they did it to spoil her game, bond & image too.. 

I don't know actually, but I am not really liking her behaviour towards RD and AS after AG's entry, and if I were in place of them, I would really become upset with Jasmin and doubt on her and think whether I want to remain being friends with such a disloyal/selfish friend. This show is not just about  winning trophy but to win hearts and when you got everything, your loyalty gets tested 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

When SK questioned AG about saving AS by destroying her doll, she rather indirectly supported SK's decision about the idea of not supporting AS over her doll destruction which I just found so irritating. AS who has been her biggest support in the game since long, I thought she would say on her own that- yes I wanted to save AS and if I were in place of AG, I would do the same, in that case she would win my hearts but no, she is just so self-centered. I back off from supporting her and I am unable to support her anymore, well good bye Harshita from here...

harshiidiv thumbnail

I don't know actually, but I am not really liking her behaviour towards RD and AS after AG's entry, and if I were in place of them, I would really become upset with Jasmin and doubt on her and think whether I want to remain being friends with such a disloyal/selfish friend. This show is not just about  winning trophy but to win hearts and when you got everything, your loyalty gets tested 

Even I'm confused with her sudden change behavior πŸ˜• but may be something had happened between them as we get only 1:30 footage to see but they r living 24hrs ..

@Bold same thought πŸ‘πŸΌ 

harshiidiv thumbnail

When SK questioned AG about saving AS by destroying her doll, she rather indirectly supported SK's decision about the idea of not supporting AS over her doll destruction which I just found so irritating. AS who has been her biggest support in the game since long, I thought she would say on her own that- yes I wanted to save AS and if I were in place of AG, I would do the same, in that case she would win my hearts but no, she is just so self-centered. I back off from supporting her and I am unable to support her anymore, well good bye Harshita from here...

They actually want to break jas bond with Rubinav & specially wants jas Vs Rubi as these two r big faces & for that they sent aly😑 

Can understand your feelings siman πŸ˜” BTW Happy Diwali. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

They actually want to break jas bond with Rubinav & specially wants jas Vs Rubi as these two r big faces & for that they sent aly😑 

Can understand your feelings siman πŸ˜” BTW Happy Diwali. 

Yes Harshita, but you know what she is emeging out as such a weak and self-centered person which I am not really liking...See you know I was not much of a RD fan before, and always got disappointed when she doubted Jasmine, but I can't bear how she threw AS in one minute after AG's entry.. even now I can't digest how she dumped AS on captaincy tasks specially the last one, even RD too, and even remain silent on saving AS...she is just proving herself to be AG's puppet only whom she don't have any control, instead made AG to make her control which I hate specially when a woman is concerned. See RD and AS's bond, AS never controls his wife rather guided her when she goes wrong, that's why I love AS so much, even more than RD too...

Anyways happy Diwali, Harshita...if you love AS too, meet me on AS's AT, I wish to be there only from now on.

harshiidiv thumbnail
https://twitter.com/Queen_Divz/status/1330916983391481856?s=20
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

I liked the conversation between Jas and RV. And rahul was singing Lag ja gale... It was an amazing. How Jash was blushing😳