Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke Live Updates / EDT 15 Oct 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Mishbir making a choice to save Kihu as the doc asks them to choose between saving the mother or the baby as Kuhu’s pregnancy enters complications and they have tk elect for surgery .Mishbir console eachother that they might have to loose the baby . 

After some tense moments at the hospital the doctor  ones out of  OT to inform the family that Kuhu had delivered and both neither n baby were healthy .
The happiness known no bounds .

Kunal rushes to Kuhu’s bedside with a bunch of balloons n greets her . Meenu , Mishbir thank Kuhu for this and shower her with love . Kuhu apologises for being such a nasty sister and thanks Mishit for taking care of her despite being maltreated by Kuhu. Kuhu reminds Mishit that she could do nothing without Kuhu’s help since childhood n nothing had changed . Mishti agrees with Kuhu n gives her a hug and thanks her profusely n showers her with love n affections .

Meenu apologises for being on the wrong herself n taking her on the wrong path . She thanks Kuhu n showers her with love n affection n accepts her as daughter .

Varsha also apologises for being so harsh on her n praises her daughter . 
the Doc is  very pleased to see such a loving family , no one wanted to know if it was a daughter or son . The families are happy to know both mother n child are healthy . As her duty she informs Mishbir had a son. Everyone is happy . They are then invited to the new born section. And Mishbir  take a look at their tiny Son, they feel he looked like Abir . Meenu is also shown her first grandchild . All are very happy .,Mishbir are informs the baby was premature so he needed hospital stay for few days .Everyone is a bit saddened but accept it n return home .

Mishbir assure eachother their junior was on their side n would fight it away . They could not give up after reaching this far . 

Precap

Mishit receives a news on the phone, she assures she was going to reach there fast . Abir returns home looking very uoset n everyone wants to know what had happened . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Good morning girlzzz ðŸ¤—

Just 3 more episode yes we can do it ðŸ˜†

Daya where are you.. ðŸ˜† aaja aaja abh kaise sharmana 

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good Morning ðŸ¤—

Main toh aa gayi but upload nahi hua ab tak

Abir, mishti testing time ðŸ¤“

Konsa testing time.. to choose bby or kuhu???

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Good Morning ðŸ¤—

Main toh aa gayi but upload nahi hua ab tak

Meri phooti kismat episode aagaya daya ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜†

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Abir, mishti testing time ðŸ¤“

Konsa testing time.. to choose bby or kuhu???

Testing time is for us ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Testing time is for us ðŸ˜†

True title is already raising my bp ðŸ˜†

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

True title is already raising my bp ðŸ˜†

Today it's very late...nothing yet. Khushiyan manana chahiye shayad ðŸ˜ƒ

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

good morning/evening girls ðŸ¤— must say, whoever watches these episodes at live time is so brave ðŸ˜† you girls are brave. ðŸ˜Ž watching it without having a heads up on what to expect ðŸ˜†

Doctor asks family to choose soon... Mish goes away somewhere.. kuhu calls kunal n he foes in n family comes in behind him.. 

Kuhu asks to choose baby... Says I've always left projects in middle, even my event management business, but this most important n pyaara project I don't wanna lose it.. 

Mish comes n says bas kuhu, asks family why they are letting her talk so much... Save kuhu... I don't know if I'll become mother of the kid but I was is will always be sister of her... N they hug .. mahaan title mera surname hai n you can't choose it... even Meenu says save kuhu nothing is important than her now... 

Everyone goes out .. kuhu calls kunal and asks him to buy colorful balloons baby will listen to her, even if something happens to me remember I love you... You have to say back.. kunal says after surgery...

Ohh god.. 

Sad kushiyaan bhi baate'.. all sad sad.. mishbir hugging n crying