Has your opinion about SSR's family changed now?

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Are we ready to entertain the possibility of SSR's family as "Not so Saintly" and their witch hunt against Rhea as wrong?

Most conspiracy theories have failed.

His family has been doing some shady activities like RTing fake conspiracy theories and instigating people without any proof

NCB and ED didn't find any truth in charges against Rhea

It is proven that SSR used to take drugs and also had mental health issues. His family tried to hide mental health issues

Rhea said in interview about SSR not having good relationship with his family

Is it possible that family's motive was money all the time and they took advantage of the uproar in media?

Edited by Fluffyalexis - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Oh yes, definitely. I moved from a stage where I had tears in my eyes when I saw the family on TV, to a stage , where I don’t believe a word they say, esp that NRI sister.

toljaso thumbnail

It's all about loving your family's money. 

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I still feel sad for the family especially the father.

Shweta and her husband have put me off but I still don’t doubt their pain over loosing SSR.

The other sisters they’re hardly on SM.

I still think if the family doubts foul play, go ahead with the FIR and let the law take its own route. Conspiracy theories are ridiculous, it started from green dupatta that dupatta to BW to politics to covid meds to child trafficking and god knows what. 

They have all the rights to accuse someone they doubt but where they went wrong is letting the SM warriors and Swamy and Ishkaran lead the path. Up until demand for CBI it was okay to gather public support but after that it went downhill.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I dont see any reason why SSR family would file a FIR if they were only concerned about his money .It’s not like Rhea was his legal spouse who will have a share in his wealth .If they were really after the money then they would have kept quite when the whole world believed it was suicide and were pointing fingers at nepotism.Anyway they had all his money by then. SSR has already named his sisters as nominee before his death .Their lawyer has given a official statement that there was no insurance and moreover  the case was not about murder . The family has officers and lawyers and it’s no secret to them that their family will also be dragged and lot will be said against them if case is filed yet they didn’t hesitate so it gives me a reason to believe they had their doubts about Rhea  . I haven’t followed on SM what the sisters did but from what I have read here and there I feel they got carried away by all the online trends and attention.

The many conspiracy theories took birth not just because of the family but because of the way Maharashtra government handled the case .If it was just a suicide I still don’t get why the Maha govt was against CBI inquiry or Bihar officers investigating the issue . Seeing the govt’s reaction I feel it wasn’t  just a suicide . Even if it’s a murder i don’t think any proof would be left behind for CBI to investigate if powerful people were involved . When powerful people are involved then they can influence CBI as well with their powers .It’s all political game 

Lastly ,Rhea can say a lot about sisters and vice versa but that doesn’t mean it’s truth .If the family had doubts they should file a case and let the law take its course and same goes with Rhea .

Edited by yyyy - 3 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

I dont see any reason why SSR family would file a FIR if they were only concerned about his money .It’s not like Rhea was his legal spouse who will have a share in his wealth .If they were really after the money then they would have kept quite when the whole world believed it was suicide and were pointing fingers at nepotism.Anyway they had all his money by then. SSR has already named his sisters as nominee before his death .Their lawyer has given a official statement that there was no insurance and moreover  the case was not about murder . The family has officers and lawyers and it’s no secret to them that their family will also be dragged and lot will be said against them if case is filed yet they didn’t hesitate so it gives me a reason to believe they had their doubts about Rhea  . I haven’t followed on SM what the sisters did but from what I have read here and there I feel they got carried away by all the online trends and attention.

The many conspiracy theories took birth not just because of family but because of the way Maharashtra government handled the case .If it was just a suicide I still don’t get why the Maha govt was against CBI inquiry or Bihar officers investigating the issue . Seeing the govt’s reaction I feel it was just a suicide . Even if it’s a murder i don’t think any proof would be left behind if powerful people were involved . 

Lastly ,Rhea can say a lot about sisters and vice versa but that doesn’t mean it’s truth .If the family had doubts they should file a case and let the law take its course and same goes with Rhea .

Depends upon if there is any Insurance money involved. Because I don’t think Insurance will pay anything if it was a suicide? 

Did Maharashtra Gov go on record opposing the CBI enquiry? 

At first I was with the family but tuned myself out of it after the family kept retweeting and supporting the conspiracy theorists. I was a tad disappointed but chose not to judge the family as I attributed it to them resorting to some desperate measures. But then being okay with Rhea getting mob lynched through the media trials instead of letting the law take its course,was where they kinda lost me.

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My opinion changed after the antics of Shweta K. It was clearly for the attention.

She should have stopped..

Other sister Priyanka.. educated one and still giving medication on bogus prescription ? how can a lawyer do that ???  This completely changed what I feel about these 2 sisters. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

Depends upon if there is any Insurance money involved. Because I don’t think Insurance will pay anything if it was a suicide? 

At first I was with the family but tuned myself out of it after the family kept retweeting and supporting the conspiracy theorists. I was a tad disappointed but chose not to judge the family as I attributed it to them resorting to some desperate measures. But then being okay with Rhea getting mob lynched through the media trials instead of letting the law take its course,was where they kinda lost me.

His family lawyer cleared there is no insurance. 

The way MP police handled the case did lead to this mess. No sealing of crime scene ( or scene of death) Pictures and videos of his body leaked, Declaring suicide without postmortem report, Lack of time of death on the report, Inviting entire Bollywood in name of investigation without filing an FIR. They were supposed to do tensile strength of cloth but God knows what happened to that. All this only shows the poor state of our government agencies. Had things been handled with more sensitivity and responsibility half of the conspiracy theories wouldn't have started. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

The case was handed to CBI by Bihar govt not Maharashtra govt .They were against handing the case to CBI . The way they treated the IPs officer from Bihar was quite fishy . 

Initially I believed the family was targeting Rhea for no reason then after reading some of the news on the media thought she is really involved in some way especially after seeing her go to hospital to see his dead body when she shouldn’t have been there and her statement about some healing etc (if it’s true) .After knowing that certain facts mentioned on news were wrong then I don’t know whom to believe . Now I dont trust any news but somewhere I cannot find a reason to believe SSR family is only behind his money .Either Rhea is innocent or has someone really really powerful to protect her ( I doubt this )  .If it was any common man she/he would be behind bars if they committed a murder .  

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Not following closely.. I feel sad for his father and pet. I can't say for sure what I feel for others.. I feel they did what a typical desi grieving family did- vilify the bahu without investing.. Rhea isn't the bahu but a scapegoat nevertheless. Definitely not a typical doodh ki dhuli ladki but she wasn't the 'dayan' she was made out to be. 

I now feel the video she had released was someone else's brainchild.. some advisor whom she trusted to help her through a harrowing time.  She did make calculations but that could be to save her skin as she knew that she will be hounded soon..

To be frank,  there was a time I strongly suspected her of wrongdoing.. now I feel that she was an imperfect partner to an imperfect man..and all people are imperfect. I feel bad about what I thought of her..just got carried away by the narrative. 

Mea Culpa.

Now I feel that she was just being an average Bollywood starlet... a lot better than Bollywood ki didi.

I now remember reading an article shared by a member on Rekha..what she had to undergo following her husband's suicide... I can see some similarities here... 

I am disgusted with the behavior of hangers on looking for fame...I have not read every article minutely but whatever little I have read made me uncomfortable.

P.S  I am curious about how she is paying Manshinde's fees but I no longer link her to SSR'S death.