Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: noori16

Only a shukli can say this lol, the whole convo is about unfairness but obvio shuklapur is always "righteous" for shuklis.

Shukla/Shukli's didn't put Sara in the bg in every episode yunno, she did it all by herself šŸ˜†

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Janta ke haath mein hota tab bhi yahi nikalti šŸ¤£

hasini009 thumbnail

aur karo Jija ji, Jija ji.šŸ˜†

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I feel bad for her, she is being vocal against Rangeela's laadla and directly questions about voting. BB don't like to be questioned, they'll ignore her sadly and kamchor nail addict Tamboli will be given more chances..

Take care of your health Sara, get well soon and good luck for future. You were right, you came out with dignity that's what matters. Good in task as well šŸ‘

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hiraa221

She should watch the episodes and try to find herself in themšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Good one šŸ˜†

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Janta ke haath mein hota tab bhi yahi nikalti šŸ¤£

šŸ˜†

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hiraa221

She should watch the episodes and try to find herself in themšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

wahiii....she was nowhere.....and was less deserving than nishant and rahul. Sidharth took the right decision there. And she is married and separated....comes to a show and says is single.....and when husband objects to that comment.....she has issues. If you are still not divorced with a person....you aren't considered single by law. 

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

wahiii....she was nowhere.....and was less deserving than nishant and rahul. Sidharth took the right decision there. And she is married and separated....comes to a show and says is single.....and when husband objects to that comment.....she has issues. If you are still not divorced with a person....you aren't considered single by law. 

I dont care about the other part, but this isnā€™t cool. If someone does not want to acknowledge their abusive relationship in front of the world, then they are not required to. The legality matters only when she is planning to remarry without proper procedure, and BB isnā€™t a a shaadi show- so she is single in all things that matter (ie not committed to anyone). 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Trisolaris

I dont care about the other part, but this isnā€™t cool. If someone does not want to acknowledge their abusive relationship in front of the world, then they are not required to. The legality matters only when she is planning to remarry without proper procedure, and BB isnā€™t a a shaadi show- so she is single in all things that matter (ie not committed to anyone). 

Sorry to say ...just by accepting that she is married....she doesn't have to share about her abusive relationship ...balki right now also, she need not share about her abusive relationship.......and she can divorce a person if she wishes to move on. Jab tak ek rishte meƬn ho ...uski izzat rakho is what i believe in. Don't fool the world with your lies....shehzad was showing interest in her in the show....does he knew she was married ??.......she misinformed people in my eyes. I don't support her husband in saying that she married for green card or what.....but if he objects to her being single comment when she is married to him....he is right for me....he has got the right by law to do so till the time she is not legally divorced with him. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Sorry to say ...just by accepting that she is married....she doesn't have to share about her abusive relationship ...balki right now also, she need not share about her abusive relationship.......and she can divorce a person if she wishes to move on. Jab tak ek rishte meƬn ho ...uski izzat rakho is what i believe in. Don't fool the world with your lies....shehzad was showing interest in her in the show....does he knew she was married ??.......she misinformed people in my eyes. I don't support her husband in saying that she married for green card or what.....but if he objects to her being single comment when she is married to him....he is right for me....he has got the right by law to do so till the time she is not legally divorced with him. 

I disagree. Sheā€™s separated - thereā€™s a reason thatā€™s an official term. And thatā€™s often a long period of time depending on oneā€™s particular circumstances, the jurisdiction in which their marriage is registered, etc. - itā€™s not the first time someone whoā€™s separated has referred to themself as single, and it wonā€™t be the last - itā€™s a mindset

Someone shows interest in you (not direct and not confirmed interest) doesnā€™t mean one needs to immediately declare ā€œIā€™m married, but separatedā€ Which is inevitably followed by ā€œwhyā€? To which she then would say ā€œI donā€™t want to talk about it on TVā€. To which the viewership would say - ā€œwhy the hell bring up your raam katha in the first place then?ā€. Itā€™s entirely up to her if she doesnā€™t want to disclose her dirty linen to a bunch of strangers on TV. 

And her husband might be technically right to object on her saying sheā€™s single, but his intentions were in no event noble. He did it to score a point on a technicality, and that says a lot about him IMO.