Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

I feel bad for her, she is being vocal against Rangeela's laadla and directly questions about voting. BB don't like to be questioned, they'll ignore her sadly and kamchor nail addict Tamboli will be given more chances..

Take care of your health Sara, get well soon and good luck for future. You were right, you came out with dignity that's what matters. Good in task as well 👏

Bachkaand harkaton ki bajaye ghar mein kuch kar leti toh baahar na hoti 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Janta ke haath mein hota tab bhi yahi nikalti 🤣

Ya she was off track from the beginning & continuous backbiting Nikki was her only major contribution in the show 😆

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Sara Gurpal: 'I was evicted because Sidharth Shukla wanted me out; don't know what revenge he wanted to take'

Sara Gurpal is the first contestant to get evicted from the Bigg Boss 14 house. We spoke to Sara about her short-lived journey in the house. Sara, who was clearly disappointed by the decision, told us, “Mere paas experience batane ke liye kuch hai nahi as I was inside the house for only a week. Unlike others, I just got one nomination from Jaan (Kumar Sanu). And despite that, I was voted out, which is extremely unfair. It was the decision of Sidharth Shukla; I don’t know what kind of revenge he wanted to take! Nobody wanted me to go from the house, except him. Hina (Khan) and Gauahar (Khan) wanted Nishant to get evicted but Sidharth was adamant about voting me out. Bigg Boss is a show about audience. Junta should have been given the power to vote someone out and not these ‘seniors’. Junta ka show hai yeh, unhe decide karna chahiye kisko rehna hai show mein kisko nahi. As seniors, it was their responsibility to give the right decision. I am shocked and upset that they voted me out because I was in no way less deserving than other contestants.”

She went on to add, “Having said that, I am really overwhelmed with the way people have been supporting me and are asking the channel to send me back to Bigg Boss. I am happy that even though I stayed in the house for a few days, I managed to win hearts. I came with dignity and went back with dignity.”

Sara on ex-husband Tushar: 'He harassed me mentally and physically'

The day Sara entered the show, she grabbed headlines after Tushar Kumar claimed that Sara is not single (unlike what she said in the show) and that he had married her on August 16, 2014. He also stated that Sara married him for green card. Opening up on the same, Sara said, “We are separated for the past four-five years. He himself has said this. I don’t understand why he is having issues with me if I am saying that I am single? Where was he for all these years? The moment he saw me in Bigg Boss, he started talking. I was in an abusive relationship with him - he harrassed me mentally and physically. That person is not at all important in my life.“ She added, “I don’t want to talk much about that phase of my life right now. I will do so when the time is right. As of now, he should be happy that I am not saying anything about our personal life. Also, let me clarify, neither do I have any green card nor did I marry him just for the sake of it (green card).”

Sara injured herself in the show after Nikki Tamboli hurt her with acrylic nails during an immunity task. She is still unwell. “I have a blurry vision in my right eye and I have high fever,” she said. Sara appreciated the efforts of contestants Rubina DilaikAbhinav Shukla and Shehzad who were caring towards her when she got injured inside the house.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/sara-gurpal-i-was-evicted-because-siddharth-shukla-wanted-me-out-dont-know-what-revenge-he-wanted-to-take/articleshow/78661543.cms

Sister the people who are supporting you are not your fans, they are Sid haters. And looking at how excellently both Rahul and Nishant performed in this task proves Sid’s decision right.  What revenge would Sid want from her? If he wanted revenge he would hv taken Nishant, Shehzad or Eijaz’s name bcoz they spoke against him. It was fair decision to evict a boring freeloader. I thought she was good human and had little sympathy towards her but no sympathy for her after seeing her liking and retweeting abusive tweets towards Sid.

KaranBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiraa221

She should watch the episodes and try to find herself in them🤣🤣🤣

Exactly. And this madam thinks people supporting her are her fans. Are behan woh Sid haters hai jo do din bad tumhe puchenge b nahi😂😂

KaranBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Janta ke haath mein hota tab bhi yahi nikalti 🤣

Exactly. She is thinking too highly of herself. Isko dubara bulaya bhi to i can say with guarantee madam pehli nomination me bahar hongi. 😂

josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranBB

Exactly. She is thinking too highly of herself. Isko dubara bulaya bhi to i can say with guarantee madam pehli nomination me bahar hongi. 😂

nahi she’s way to popular in punjab especially. Ab selective audience jaise tum log dekho ge toh tumhe kya pata. I definitely feel she deserves to be in the show. They need to really throw out shukla I feel his ex gf is running the show or something isliye uski chal rahi hai. hes a raavan.

Edited by josh135 - 3 years ago
KaranBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

nahi she’s way to popular in punjab especially. Ab selective audience jaise tum log dekho ge toh tumhe kya pata. I definitely feel she deserves to be in the show. They need to really throw out shukla I feel his ex gf is running the show or something isliye uski chal rahi hai. hes a raavan.

This is bigg boss. Yahan log jaisa bigg boss me contestant kaise perform karta hai uske basis pe vote karte hai. Chahe kitni b popular ho apki sara kuch karegi nahi aur audience ko bor karegi to audience laat marke hi nikalegi.🤷‍♂️And i am from kapurthala punjab and i know she is not that popular as u r trying to make her look like.

Aur rhi baat Shukla ki its a fact that majority of audience is watching the show for him. Jo thodi bahut trp a rhi hai usi ki wajah se a rhi hai. Even his haters who wanted to boycott the show bcoz their fav didnt win last year are watching to criticize him. U can keep crying its not gonna change the fact. And his ex gf is a married woman with a kid now. Stop dragging her name everywhere bcoz of ur hatred. If u think even after her marriage and having a kid she is favouring shukla then shukla might really be a very good person. Aur aapko woh ravan lgta hai isme hum kuch nhi kar sakte. Aap khush rhiye🤷‍♂️

Edited by KaranBB - 3 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand this "look how Nishant and Rahul are performing now, Shukla's decision was right." logic.

I want to ask, how do you know Sara wouldn't have performed to their level if she wasn't evicted? She wasn't even given a chance in the first place. She was there for just one week and she had a valid reason for being less involved in the house, as she was injured. Nishant and Rahul had no such excuse.

We would never know how Sara would've performed if she wasn't evicted. If Nishant and Rahul were performing like this before Sara's eviction, then it could've been justified. And they had to be more active now, because of the feedback they got in WKV, and they also have to save themselves from nominations. So this josh from them is more because of the pressure.

Sara is right in saying that seniors shouldn't be given this much power, that they can throw out any contestant based on their whims. That power should be given to audience, and now we can only do guessing work on if she would've got eliminated this week itself because she got least votes, or be the winner of the show because she got most votes.

Edited by Harley_Quinn - 3 years ago
josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranBB

This is bigg boss. Yahan log jaisa bigg boss me contestant kaise perform karta hai uske basis pe vote karte hai. Chahe kitni b popular ho apki sara kuch karegi nahi aur audience ko bor karegi to audience laat marke hi nikalegi.🤷‍♂️And i am from kapurthala punjab and i know she is not that popular as u r trying to make her look like.

Aur rhi baat Shukla ki its a fact that majority of audience is watching the show for him. Jo thodi bahut trp a rhi hai usi ki wajah se a rhi hai. Even his haters who wanted to boycott the show bcoz their fav didnt win last year are watching to criticize him. U can keep crying its not gonna change the fact. And his ex gf is a married woman with a kid now. Stop dragging her name everywhere bcoz of ur hatred. If u think even after her marriage and having a kid she is favouring shukla then shukla might really be a very good person. Aur aapko woh ravan lgta hai isme hum kuch nhi kar sakte. Aap khush rhiye🤷‍♂️

Your post for torture to my eyes. Can u pls write in english next time if you are using english alphabets. Especially when writing such a large post. Also, What do you mean audience laath maare ke bahar nilalegi. Mind your language. Nikki damaged her eyes man. Be a little humane.

KaranBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

Your post for torture to my eyes. Can u pls write in english next time if you are using english alphabets. Especially when writing such a large post. Also, What do you mean audience laath maare ke bahar nilalegi. Mind your language. Nikki damaged her eyes man. Be a little humane.

Being a human to someone who is liking and retweeting abusive tweets toward others. Yea sure🤦‍♂️