Sara Gurpal - I was evicted because Sidharth wanted me out

Posted: 3 years ago

Sara Gurpal: 'I was evicted because Sidharth Shukla wanted me out; don't know what revenge he wanted to take'

Sara Gurpal is the first contestant to get evicted from the Bigg Boss 14 house. We spoke to Sara about her short-lived journey in the house. Sara, who was clearly disappointed by the decision, told us, “Mere paas experience batane ke liye kuch hai nahi as I was inside the house for only a week. Unlike others, I just got one nomination from Jaan (Kumar Sanu). And despite that, I was voted out, which is extremely unfair. It was the decision of Sidharth Shukla; I don’t know what kind of revenge he wanted to take! Nobody wanted me to go from the house, except him. Hina (Khan) and Gauahar (Khan) wanted Nishant to get evicted but Sidharth was adamant about voting me out. Bigg Boss is a show about audience. Junta should have been given the power to vote someone out and not these ‘seniors’. Junta ka show hai yeh, unhe decide karna chahiye kisko rehna hai show mein kisko nahi. As seniors, it was their responsibility to give the right decision. I am shocked and upset that they voted me out because I was in no way less deserving than other contestants.”

She went on to add, “Having said that, I am really overwhelmed with the way people have been supporting me and are asking the channel to send me back to Bigg Boss. I am happy that even though I stayed in the house for a few days, I managed to win hearts. I came with dignity and went back with dignity.”

Sara on ex-husband Tushar: 'He harassed me mentally and physically'

The day Sara entered the show, she grabbed headlines after Tushar Kumar claimed that Sara is not single (unlike what she said in the show) and that he had married her on August 16, 2014. He also stated that Sara married him for green card. Opening up on the same, Sara said, “We are separated for the past four-five years. He himself has said this. I don’t understand why he is having issues with me if I am saying that I am single? Where was he for all these years? The moment he saw me in Bigg Boss, he started talking. I was in an abusive relationship with him - he harrassed me mentally and physically. That person is not at all important in my life.“ She added, “I don’t want to talk much about that phase of my life right now. I will do so when the time is right. As of now, he should be happy that I am not saying anything about our personal life. Also, let me clarify, neither do I have any green card nor did I marry him just for the sake of it (green card).”

Sara injured herself in the show after Nikki Tamboli hurt her with acrylic nails during an immunity task. She is still unwell. “I have a blurry vision in my right eye and I have high fever,” she said. Sara appreciated the efforts of contestants Rubina DilaikAbhinav Shukla and Shehzad who were caring towards her when she got injured inside the house.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/sara-gurpal-i-was-evicted-because-siddharth-shukla-wanted-me-out-dont-know-what-revenge-he-wanted-to-take/articleshow/78661543.cms

That ex husband seems like a big opportunist. What does it matter what she does if they’ve been seperated since years? 

Hope she recovers soon and her eyes are back to full health. 

Surprised none of this shit was brought up during WKW, honestly for the sake of “being real” and applauding people doing the task any torture and damage will be appreciated. BB really have become the biggest bunch of pathetic, sadistic losers.🤢

Sara has attacked Shukla.

So now COLORS will not invite her to finale. 😭

It's no surprise and this Nikki the jungli should be brought back to earth.

She should watch the episodes and try to find herself in them🤣🤣🤣

Edited by hiraa221 - 3 years ago

Agree with that Junta should get to decide whom to vote out .

Separated from husband implies that she's single right ? Why make a big issue out of it ? 

Dont care about her personal life, all i care about her in the show

She's not gonna be coming back because of her disregard for Shukla colors fav man even on Weekend Salman might not even address the issue and even if he does he'll bring it up in a light way or they'll get caller of the week to ask about the majority vote and Shukla will give a roundabout answer and Salman will be like ok theek hai milgaya jawab aapko caller. then finished 

Shukla needs to be thrown out. He brings in so much ughhness to the show and people who enjoy and encourage that are fools

only a shukli can say this lol

Originally posted by hiraa221

She should watch the episodes and try to find herself in them🤣🤣🤣

Only a shukli can say this lol, the whole convo is about unfairness but obvio shuklapur is always "righteous" for shuklis.