Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

How did the entire #JusticeforSSR crowd turn out to be so horrible? They are the worst people and worst movement on the internet. 

Report button is on full use currently! 😂

you follow the lead of Kangana. Swamy and the ilk. Doom is just a yard away 

How did the entire #JusticeforSSR crowd turn out to be so horrible? They are the worst people and worst movement on the internet. 

Well, its hard for the normal people to follow people like Kangana, Payal, KRK, Arnab, Vibhor Anand. Only the extremely gullible ones or the brain dead ones would. You add in the toxic family with more skeletons in their closet than a cemetery & their never ending greed, this was bound to happen. Negativity attracts negativity. 

Edited by aaditi123 - 3 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Can someone explain what happened pls

Who is vibhor and nilotpal and what have they done. I'm clueless 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fosla

Report button is on full use currently! 😂

you follow the lead of Kangana. Swamy and the ilk. Doom is just a yard away 

Meanwhile, even the NCB has disappeared. What happened to their drug probe and daily screaming about how big names are about to be summoned?

falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Her disappearance has led to major scrambling in the Sasta version of Avengers by Vibhor and gang. Thanks to Aaditi, witnessed a full blown meltdown between Nilotpal and Vibhor 😳😳 Looks like the manufactured evidences were blackmailed, not sure how much is it true but startling revelations about the group heading the justice movement. Moreover Nilotpal as the unofficial partner for SSR’s BIL explains his interest in the whole saga 

Everything went over my head😆 sorry can you please explain what's happening..

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Well, its hard for the normal people to follow people like Kangana, Payal, KRK, Arnab, Vibhor Anand. Only the extremely gullible ones or the brain dead ones would. You add in the toxic family with more skeletons in their closet than a cemetery & their never ending greed, this was bound to happen. Negativity attracts negativity. 

True but I'm seriously wondering why Global Didi ran away. She claimed once she was leaving for 10 days and couldn't even stay away for 1. Now she's deleted all her accounts? I don't think she's afraid of the CBI or anything considering she's sitting in the US. I doubt they would go through all the trouble to try to extradite her for such a faltu investigation. 

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Can someone explain what happened pls

Who is vibhor and nilotpal and what have they done. I'm clueless 

Nilotpal was the claimed family friend who spearheaded the justice movement along with Shweta and responsible for every day justice  hashtags and directions. Vibhor was the advocate who claimed SRK went to Baba for mortgaging Mannat and Salman watched this live killing of SSR in dark web. 

There was open duel today on Twitter between these two with startling revelations and now Nilotpal ran away from Twitter 

fosla thumbnail

Meanwhile, even the NCB has disappeared. What happened to their drug probe and daily screaming about how big names are about to be summoned?

After patli and Moti cigarette. They have been put on training to investigative after evidence to avoid further embarrassment 😂 Might have to check a few timelines to see what new conspiracy has come in. 

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: falah5

Everything went over my head😆 sorry can you please explain what's happening..

Hey Farah. Today Shweta and Nilotpal’s accounts went inactive on Twitter and that Vibhor Anand lawyer chap was giving explosive news on Twitter about Nilotpal blackmailing a few of them for being supportive to Thackeray’s and also about everyone except Priyanka not being the real sisters but step sisters. 

palml thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

not the worst. Many people genuinely wanted the truth before it got turned into a circus by the Kangana kind of people