Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

If she has done Mamta Mam show before then chances are there that she can be Rags ....but the question is Rags a cameo or a full-fledged character๐Ÿค” ....and why K is so obsessed with Rags truthโ“ .Vansh being a Mafia there are other millions of ways to frame him ...why only Rags so called "murder" case which doesn't even has a head or tail...may be K and Rags were involved previous u never know....

Agar shivani hui to chances are full fledged character hoga phir 

CS me manav ko aditi mili na 

Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Agree that she is main role material. However, she might do this cameo due to Mamtha and Yash. Also, these days in covid times, getting work is not possible. Therefore, she might have picked it. 

Above all the reason for my No is, she is as good as an actress as Helly. Don't want her to do this for sake of it. However, sometimes they will look into friendship too. Just like how Gul Khan brings Surbhi Jyoti in her shows for 10-15 episodes cameo. Though SJ is lead role material. 

SJ ki baat aur hai dear sj has done QH when Gul has no money to pay 

Mamta is friendly with all 

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Agree that she is main role material. However, she might do this cameo due to Mamtha and Yash. Also, these days in covid times, getting work is not possible. Therefore, she might have picked it. 

Above all the reason for my No is, she is as good as an actress as Helly. Don't want her to do this for sake of it. However, sometimes they will look into friendship too. Just like how Gul Khan brings Surbhi Jyoti in her shows for 10-15 episodes cameo. Though SJ is lead role material. 

It can be but problem is here CVS works according to TT if her fans join the show and makes a pair Vani CVS will be confused and phir jo ship pure ocean mei yaha se waha sail hoga  puchho mat 

Actually problem proper plot and story even they have  some characters still they are unable to connect them koi bhi kabhi bhi kuchh bhi karne lagta hai 

And like Ziva I also have raised that question many times why only ragini murder there are a lots of things about Vansh 

I am least interested in Ragini track  they have only one thing Vansh and riansh if they bring her phir dekhna kya hota hai

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter

Agar shivani hui to chances are full fledged character hoga phir 

CS me manav ko aditi mili na 

U know wht I won't think too much abt let the news get confirmed first ....phir dekhte hain ....but for sure she ll not play side role ...either they ll pair her with K or Aryan 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rachufan

It can be but problem is here CVS works according to TT if her fans join the show and makes a pair Vani CVS will be confused and phir jo ship pure ocean mei yaha se waha sail hoga  puchho mat 

Actually problem proper plot and story even they have  some characters still they are unable to connect them koi bhi kabhi bhi kuchh bhi karne lagta hai 

And like Ziva I also have raised that question many times why only ragini murder there are a lots of things about Vansh 

I am least interested in Ragini track  they have only one thing Vansh and riansh if they bring her phir dekhna kya hota hai

there has been so much hype around Rags mystery that I hope CVs ll execute it well 

whalepanda thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

if they ruin RiAnsh fans unleash their wrath on rangu

colors gives a damn

rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

there has been so much hype around Rags mystery that I hope CVs ll execute it well 

Execution hi main problem hai after 50 episodes  sorry but I have lost interest I am still stuck here because of Vansh ridhima and Riansh  and I don't like ml or FL romancing with another girl or boy to give pain 

Ye theory aaj tak samjh Na aayi I started to watch ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ and here I found they are giving swarda space but still away from their lead pair 

arnie100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If importance is given to her helly may opt out of the show as season 1 alisha did

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rachufan

Execution hi main problem hai after 50 episodes  sorry but I have lost interest I am still stuck here because of Vansh ridhima and Riansh  and I don't like ml or FL romancing with another girl or boy to give pain 

Ye theory aaj tak samjh Na aayi I started to watch ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ and here I found they are giving swarda space but still away from their lead pair 

@bold-exactly... Even I noticed that. I doubt they would execute the same thing here because Helly and Shivani are equally good and it might create a huge clash because they will definitely not give her a side character......it would be like those typical ITV shows...FL and ex cat fight๐Ÿ™„.And Ragini's entry is supposed to clear everything regarding Vansh's past and not to create a 4th angle. There is seriously no patience for tolerating a fourth angle. We need something different. 

Still let's wait for any official announcement. 

Edited by Sunshine_nino - 3 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail

U know wht I won't think too much abt let the news get confirmed first ....phir dekhte hain ....but for sure she ll not play side role ...either they ll pair her with K or Aryan 

She is now famous marathi celeb now 

So aryan bhi nai 

Vishal k opp hi hogi 

Ya let's see I hope y true ho 

Want justice for vishal his role has been made kachra