Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

i honestly dont want Shivani to join Immj2.Pura focus Uspe hoga Riansh ko  overshadow karegi.Kabir and Ragini ki premlila nhi chahiye mujhe. They should cast some less popular  actor like Swardha. Shivani is a lead material  and this story is not about double  lead. To all due respect to Shivani i will always prefer Swardha.

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by NewAccount - 3 years ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter

Y usse bhi achi hai 

Bilkul naam aate hi shipper heart jaag gya 🤣

I want ragini role to be a cameo and in fbs only...makers should not ruin the show...the trory should revolve around the 3 main characters only.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

i honestly dont want Shivani to join Immj2.Pura focus Uspe hoga Riansh ko  overshadow karegi.Kabir and Ragini ki premlila nhi chahiye mujhe. They should cast some less popular  actor like Swardha. Shivani is a lead material  and this story is not about double  lead. To all due respect to Shivani i will always prefer Swardha.

Exactly my point.

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Oh okay Thanks 😅

Even I was thinking the same though I haven't watched any of Shivani surve's shows but only heard about her. 

If this is true then Congrats to CVS for ruining this season as they did to season 1 by almost ruining the lead pair. 

if they ruin RiAnsh fans unleash their wrath on rangu

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoyo2

She got a guardian already, that too in a form of an 😇, he just belongs to the lucifer category but an angel it is. Ridz needs to learn to put all her trust in him.

Indeed. The Indian Lucifer version is Vansh Rai Singhania. But she needs true friends and I hope Sejal turns out to be one.  

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

If she has done Mamta Mam show before then chances are there that she can be Rags ....but the question is Rags a cameo or a full-fledged character🤔 ....and why K is so obsessed with Rags truth❓ .Vansh being a Mafia there are other millions of ways to frame him ...why only Rags so called "murder" case which doesn't even has a head or tail...may be K and Rags were involved previous u never know....

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Agree that she is main role material. However, she might do this cameo due to Mamtha and Yash. Also, these days in covid times, getting work is not possible. Therefore, she might have picked it. 

Above all the reason for my No is, she is as good as an actress as Helly. Don't want her to do this for sake of it. However, sometimes they will look into friendship too. Just like how Gul Khan brings Surbhi Jyoti in her shows for 10-15 episodes cameo. Though SJ is lead role material. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

If she has done Mamta Mam show before then chances are there that she can be Rags ....but the question is Rags a cameo or a full-fledged character🤔 ....and why K is so obsessed with Rags truth❓ .Vansh being a Mafia there are other millions of ways to frame him ...why only Rags so called "murder" case which doesn't even has a head or tail...may be K and Rags were involved previous u never know....

Yes. But what I feel is due to covid, CV'S are unable to work on outdoor shoots much. So if it is Ragini's case then they can work in the same house. I think which is why the plot of Ragini is being dragged. 

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup the role of vividha that surve played was awesome..if CVS bring her..then obviously total focus will be on her and people will demand the another pairing which I seriously don't want..my #RiAnsh ka ss kam karwa denge yeh log😭..I hope usse bas fb ke liye use kare..