Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya2491 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

We hope Roshan will find out why shola Jinn come to Khan's house . We are clueless ....... She was Tabeezi or not . What kind of rules of Ayana's world . Rubina was destroyed Aman's sword . And then she was meet with Red Jinn and Natasha for her evil plan . And now she was stolen Shola's Jinn things .

Sufia1307 thumbnail

If Roshni use her power to save her family and herself so they called she break Ayana's world rule . It's a sin . I don't understand what Tabeezi do with Ayana's power .

Sumaiyarahman24 thumbnail

We  t hope Roshni don't use her power . And find out why Shola Jinn come to the Khan family . 

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Roshni has superb ayana sense!!! She won't act as a fool definitely...

Sumaiyarah24 thumbnail

Roshni doesn't want to hurt anyone . She says my Ayaana instincts are saying she doesn't want to harm anyone . She was here come to her things . We just hope Roshni doesn't attack Shola Jinn . Rubina was a ready for evil plan . Because  is a crime . When someone attack a mother of a baby is a sin . Who was looking for her baby which in a egg . That's why Rubina was trying to Roshni did this sin . We hope Roshan will find out why she come here and they will helping her .

Sumaiya2491 thumbnail

Roshni's Ayana instincts are superb . Roshni doesn't want to harm anyone . It's a crime when anyone attack a mother who was looking for her child . We just hope she doesn't attack in Shola Jinn . 

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tabeezee's evil plan is going to be punctured soon....

I am just thinking of Khan family's reaction after knowing tabeezee's truth....real shock...

But since tabeezee is an ex- ayana....wish she'll understand her mistakes....

I have just one more wish....Please jinn star....Please make Rehaan King of Jinns....Please give power of sword to him....

The previous post holder is not worthy of it......

Keep watching...

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy21

Tabeezee's evil plan is going to be punctured soon....

I am just thinking of Khan family's reaction after knowing tabeezee's truth....real shock...

But since tabeezee is an ex- ayana....wish she'll understand her mistakes....

I have just one more wish....Please jinn star....Please make Rehaan King of Jinns....Please give power of sword to him....

The previous post holder is not worthy of it......

Keep watching...

If Aman is not capable then Rehaan is also not capable of Jinnad king , saari guidance to Shayari se milti hai use😆Shayari ne sahi kaha mooche badi aur dimag chota.

I hope Sword Aman ke pass hi laut jaaye .

For Tabiji i have simply no words😡 Her truth should come out soon 🤢

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago
Sumaiyarahman24 thumbnail

Roshni doesn't want to attack Shola Jinn . We hope Tabeezi evil plan is going to punctured soon . Now Roshni did a superb. Only she was understand what Shola Jinn want . We hope Roshni will help Shola Jinn to find her baby. And Aman will be king of jinn  . We hope Tabeezi's truth will be reveal soon Infront of Khan Family .

Sumaiyarah24 thumbnail

Today's episode Aman says to Roshni you will attack her . But Roshni don't want to attack Shola Jinn . When Roshni trying to attack Shola Jinn this time Arman was start crying and Shola Jinn go away . Then Arman was stop crying . Roshni don't want hurt Shola Jinn . Roshni was understand that Shola Jinn looking for her baby . We hope Tabeezi's evil plan is going to punctured soon and Aman was once again become King of the JINN . AND Tabeezi's truth will be reveal infront of KHAN FAMILY .