Top 2 Rubina - Jasmine

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I like rubina, jasmine abhinav and shehazd group.. They are genuine group.. I would like to see rubina _jasmine top 2..they should fight with seniors and stupid nikki😡

Can't watch nikki face she is too much over irrating.. Yar first should send out hina and shukla.. They are stadist😠

Do u agreed guys? Rubina-Jasmine top 2 👍🏼

Edited by Sivani123 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivani123

I like rubina, jasmine abhinav and shehazd group.. They are genuine group.. I would like to see rubina _jasmine top 2..they should fight with seniors and stupid nikki😡

Can't watch nikki face she is too much over irrating.. Yar first should send out hina and shukla.. They are stadist😠

Do u agreed guys? Rubina-Jasmine top 2 👍🏼

Rubina was the main lead of a very high TRP Colors show for 4-5 years. So uska toh top 2 confirmed hai! Even if she just eats, sleeps, and chats with only her husband the entire season (just like Dipika Kakkar did), she is guaranteed top-2. 

Jasmine also has worked with Colors in many shows, however she doesn’t hold as much clout with the channel as Rubina. Nevertheless, Jasmine played brilliantly today and if she continues this streak, then she too may be in top-2. But yes, Jasmine has to consistently perform and get herself noticed to get her top-2 seat, unlike Rubina jiska confirmed seat hai.

Edited by Bang-bang - 3 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Jasmin was fire today & Rubina was cute but she needs to be take part in task..