Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

EX-FREAKING-ACTLY. 

Now Pakhi has blocked Virat’s number. I hope they don’t show this as some big hurdle. Virat ko itna dimag toh hona chahiye ki kisi aur ke phone se try kare.

All this is so ridiculous lol, just can’t wrap my head around it. Writers kya hi samajhte hain hum ko?

Exactly. He also could have dialed her number using his police station number or PCO or borrowed his friend's phone.

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

i agree, even if you feel offended, you should leave a message at least sayin, i am sad you didn't save my number and etc. etc. etc. 

but no she hung up and block his number. how can someone got feelings or love so strong in 2-3 days. you move on. you can feel attraction and may be you try to find out that person but definitely cant become devdas. 

yes there would be a possibility that your started feeling attraction toward the person again, you know when you meet again but not like pakhi is behaving. 

i wish they show it diffrently... like they felt strong attraction in yoga camp and then they just returned to their lives again. because you have felt strong connection, you tried to find the person but lets not all it love at this point.  

i wish they have showed that Virat and Pakhi would meet eachother in pakhi's engagement. and they again start feeling the attraction again and its delima.... what to do.. what not.

but in indian television the hero and heroine has to be sarvagunsampan... they can do anything wrong and Scrifices... gosh...

normal people make mistakes... and do attract to wrong person.