Posted: 3 years ago

Pakhi should have messaged Virat that is is she. Had she done that, it wouldn't have led to misunderstanding. It is natural for a receiver to ask who they are if they have not stored the number.

Moreover she knew she wrote the number in his freaking palm , it can get rubbed off easily. She was way too dramatic about him not recognising her and then blocking him altogether. This show is full of ittefaqs 🤣

Originally posted by made-in-charms

Moreover she knew she wrote the number in his freaking palm , it can get rubbed off easily. She was way too dramatic about him not recognising her and then blocking him altogether. This show is full of ittefaqs 🤣

The whole number drama was insanely stupid lol on top virat dropping his phone out the window and it getting run over with the pic he took of the number not adding it to your contacts omg it was cartoonish lol you would think a cop would have better reflexes and not lose his phone like that lol

Originally posted by manny136

The whole number drama was insanely stupid lol on top virat dropping his phone out the window and it getting run over with the pic he took of the number not adding it to your contacts omg it was cartoonish lol you would think a cop would have better reflexes and not lose his phone like that lol

Exactly what I thought. This phone drama was extremely illogical. They should have tried. A a different timeline when phone's/social medias weren't so frequent. 

Even Sai & Virat's equation is beyond me , okay she might misunderstand him but why is she THAT rude , Virat wasn't even on the driving seat 🤪

Originally posted by adoreyou

Exactly what I thought. This phone drama was extremely illogical. They should have tried. A a different timeline when phone's/social medias weren't so frequent. 

Even Sai & Virat's equation is beyond me , okay she might misunderstand him but why is she THAT rude , Virat wasn't even on the driving seat 🤪

Thats why they had the yoga retreat setup no phones etc lol so they had a lame excuse to not have phones around due to the rule though imagining them trying to be so zen at the retreat considering whats gonna happen next is hilarious lol

Sai is immature in many ways lol virat looked surprised at her behaviour and her own dad babies her too much if another person did that in front of ones boss they would be slapped or scolded at least lol i think there is a new segment sai is mad about virat asking her dad to not retire yet and she has been adamant about it also the fear of that goon lol obviously her way is rude she is lucky virat considers her dad as his mentor otherwise lol

Originally posted by manny136

Thats why they had the yoga retreat setup no phones etc lol so they had a lame excuse to not have phones around due to the rule though imagining them trying to be so zen at the retreat considering whats gonna happen next is hilarious lol

Sai is immature in many ways lol virat looked surprised at her behaviour and her own dad babies her too much if another person did that in front of ones boss they would be slapped or scolded at least lol i think there is a new segment sai is mad about virat asking her dad to not retire yet and she has been adamant about it also the fear of that goon lol obviously her way is rude she is lucky virat considers her dad as his mentor otherwise lol

Soch raha hoga ki kya yeh sachmein uske Sir ke beti hain? lol 

But seriously, who goes to someone else’s house and starts yelling at them? Pagal hai yeh ladki and not in a cute or unique way. 

The writing is very amateur and reeks of SP crap

this show won’t last long due to the writers thinking audience is 1990s level stupid 

I have yet to see a cleverly written ITV show that doesn’t go off the rails in a months times 

EX-FREAKING-ACTLY. 

Now Pakhi has blocked Virat’s number. I hope they don’t show this as some big hurdle. Virat ko itna dimag toh hona chahiye ki kisi aur ke phone se try kare.

All this is so ridiculous lol, just can’t wrap my head around it. Writers kya hi samajhte hain hum ko?

Hi, myself shweta. I am new to this forum. 😊 It is not just the whole phone number thing is funny but also falling in love in just 2-3 days. 🤓the way pakkhi shedding tears in memories of virat looks so silly.  kya behen. life mein aur koi kaam nhi kya bs pyaar hi karna hai. 👎🏼