Pragya-Rhea AT #1 'I love you so much'

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After Kiara, Rhea is my fav. Naina was also good. Cute.

Honorary mention:

Edited by Sritishabir1 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sraeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

same ... After AbhiGyaRa even i like Pragya Rhea  Abhi scenes..Even the scene where Rhea was talking to Pragya's photo today was so cute....Now I hope they don't kill of Rhea also like they killed Kiara...😔...I feel Rhea might unite AbhiGya...There must be a reason why Rhea came to lnow the truth first

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Don't think they will kill Rhea...I am pleasantly surprised that the writers didn't make rhea hate Pragya after the reveal.

ImageImage

don't like rhea's crying here but this hug is sweet.

Sraeeta thumbnail

Or maybe the only way Rhea can hate Pragya if Alia manipulates her by saying that becoz of Pragya  Kiara and Dadi died...

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i like this positive Rhea. Finally it feels like she's actually their daughter. TBH her character is far more relatable and believable than Prachi. .

Sraeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

i like this positive Rhea. Finally it feels like she's actually their daughter. TBH her character is far more relatable and believable than Prachi. .

Don't want to even talk about that victim 🤢

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Here we go. Another couple of months will pass before Pragya learns Rhea is her daughter and Rhea is back to shades of grey thanks to Aliya. 

But this time it's absolutely clear that Rhea isn't Aliya's evil doppelgänger but a child manipulated, hurt and misguided using her vulnerabilities. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

It would have worked much better had rhea been written  better. making her black and then suddenly showing her as a grey character... it's a sudden shift. But anyway, am liking this confrontation. loved both pragya and rhea in today's episode. both performed so well. pooja is the right fit for the character, i agree. 

Sritishabir1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

TBH her character is far more relatable and believable than Prachi. .

I totally agree. The latter is just a wannabe pragya without pragya's charisma, charm,fierceness. nothing to distinguish her from the typical, generic so called sanskari itv character. 😵

Rhea became interesting from the last few episodes. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I Like Pooja As Reha. I Want Her To Bring Her Parents Abhi&Pragya Together Again.