RiAnsh OS : Safe in Heaven

the-havelgirl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

All family members were out attending a function at a relative house, as Riddhima was not feeling good she stayed back & was alone in mansion. Riddhima was standing near te window & was looking at the moon holding Vansh's white shirt. She was missing Vansh terribly & was waiting for him to return from his business trip. She remembers how he gifted her a phone & how they used to talk everyday, but still the emptiness & loneliness was there which could not be removed without his presence. She keeps the shirt back in cupboard & comes near the window.

R(thought):Its been 5 days 13 hours 45 minutes & 32 seconds that I have seen Vansh.. these days were terrible without him.. I miss him so much..

She smiles thinking about him but then she remembers about her mission & stops smiling.

R(thought):What is happening to me? Why I am thinking about Vansh so much? Why i feel different when i am with him? Why i feel complete with his presence? Why I feel pain when he is sad? I cant even imagine staying away from him for a long time.. how the hell I am going to get proof against him? Do I love him?

Riddhima was in deep thoughts when all of a sudden two pair of arms hugged her from back, Riddhima smiles.

R:Vansh

She turns around & was shocked, it was Aryan. He was drunk & smirking at her, she tries to get out of his hold but she couldn't.

R:What the hell Aryan? Leave me

Ar:Come on baby dont make a fuss about it.. no one is at home not even Vansh bhai.. no one will know about it

Riddhima with much difficulty comes out of his hold & pushes him.

R:How dare you? Stay away from me

Aryan again comes near her but Riddhima slaps him tightly on his right cheek & he stumbles back. He holds his cheek & looks at her angrily.

R:I said stay away

She started to leave but Aryan comes near her & holds her arm tightly & pulls her towards him, she was shocked.

Ar:How dare you Riddhima? Now you will pay for this

He pulls her dupatta which was around her neck & pulls it away. Riddhima was shocked & scared at the same time, she tries to get out of his hold but Aryan holds both her hands together & ties her hands with her dupatta & pulls her close to him. By this time Riddhima was already sobbing.

R:Aryan.. please leave me..

Ar:No way.. you have to pay for the slaps you have given me till now

Aryan tries to kiss her but she struggles to get out of his hold & stomps on his foot. For a moment Aryan loses his hold due to pain on his foot & Riddhima tries to escape but she couldn't & in this struggle her suit sleeve teared up. Aryan throws her forcefully on floor & she falls, due to force she got on her right side & she winces in pain. Aryan smirked.

R:Aaahh... Aryan please leave me

Ar:This is what happens when you try to defy Aryan Rai Singhania.. no one can save you today.. not even your so called husband Vansh

Due to pain in her body & the mental trauma she suffered she gave up & closed her eyes & continues crying. Only Vansh's thought was going on in her mind.

R(whispers):Vansh

Aryan kneels down to her level & was near her face when someone kicks him & he falls down near the bed & Aryan winces in pain. Hearing his wince Riddhima opens her & saw Vansh standing with Angre & both of them looking at Aryan angrily. Angre went towards Aryan & pulls him up holding his collar. Vansh looks towards Riddhima & his expression softens, he kneels down & makes her sit holding her shoulders & unties her hands & drapes the dupatta around her neck. He  saw the teared sleeve & his expression hardens but control himself. He opens his blazer & drapes it around her, this whole time Riddhima was sobbing silently & was looking down as she was scared. After making sure Riddhima was well covered he gets up & turns towards Aryan with anger. He holds him by his collar & pulls him towards him. Vansh was dangerously angry & Aryan was so scared looking at him this angry he was shivering.

V:How dare you touch my wife? How dare you even thought of molesting her?

Vansh punches him for few times & again pulls him holding his collar.

V:Say Aryan.. SAY

Ar:Bhai.. woh.. I didn't do anything.. she.. only was..

Understanding what Aryan was trying to say Riddhima pulls her knees together against her chest & keeps her face between them & cries.

R(thought):Vansh will believe him not me..

Before Aryan could complete the sentence Vansh punches on his face.

V:HOW DARE YOU ARYAN TO ACCUSE MY RIDDHIMA? MY RIDDHIMA CANT EVEN THINK SOMETHING THIS LOW

Vansh continues to punch, slap, beat & kick him,Angre looks towards Riddhima & was feeling sad for her. Aryan was on the verge of fainting when Angre pulls Vansh back & Aryan falls on ground.

A:Boss please calm down or he will die

V:Leave me Angre.. today I will kill him..

A:Boss atleast stop for bhabhi

Hearing about Riddhima he quickly turn towards her & saw her crying hiding her face between her knees. He faces Angre.

V:Take him to farmhouse & make sure he doesn't return till he is healed.. once he returns he have to face the consequences

A:Okay boss

Angre pulls Aryan up & takes him out of room closing the door behind. Vansh comes near Riddhima & kneels down to her level.

V:Riddhima

Riddhima looks towards him with bloodshot eyes & red face due to crying, Vansh was in pain seeing her in this state.

R:Vansh.. I.. didn't.. he..

Vansh quickly takes her in his arms & hugs her & rubs her back for comfort.

V:Ssshhh.. I know it's not your fault..

Hearing Vansh trust her, Riddhima hugs him back & cries uncontrollably. Vansh let her cry & continues to rub her back. Vansh closes his eyes in pain, he can't even think what would have happened if he was late. Vansh wrapped up his work early so that he could meet her, he also missed her terribly. They have just entered mansion & were taking downstairs when they heard Riddhima's voice & quickly came in bedroom.

V:Ssshh.. I am here nothing will happen to you..

After few minutes Riddhima stops crying, he carries her in his arms & makes her sit on bed. He cups her face & wipes the tears. He takes the glass of water & makes her drink it & makes her lie down on bed & covers her with blanket. Vansh was about to get up when Riddhima holds his hand & stops him.

R:Please dont leave me.. stay

V:I am not leaving just going to lock the door

Vansh gets up & locks the door, he comes back & lie down beside her. Riddhima without thinking once keeps her head on his chest & keeps her hand around his waist. Vansh was shocked at her behavior but doesn't say anything. He keeps one hand on her arm & other caressed her hair.

V:Sleep Riddhima

Riddhima remembers Vansh telling Aryan she was his & looks at him.

R:Promise me you will not leave me?

Vansh gives a small smile & kisses on her forehead & holds her tightly.

V:I promise

Riddhima closes her eyes & snuggles against him. She knew she was safe in his arms. She loves him or not but she knew for her Vansh was her heaven & she will be safe in his arms forever.

××××××××××××××××××

The End

If you are Aryan fan then I am sorry & please dont throw jutas on me.😓😓

Hope you guys like it. Sorry for grammatical mistakes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail

This is beautiful😍

A great good night read..😊

Thank you .

Keep giving us beautiful stories like this..👍🏼

Yeh dil maange more..😎

Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow payal👏👏

This is just awesome

P.s.  Ye same  scene maine serial mein imagine kiya tha riansh marriage se pehle 

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome os yaar Aryan deserve much better than the kick I thought vansh going to kill him but he saved by angare. Once again update was very good

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Amazing OS...

Aryan to hai hi kameena...

Vansh sahi time pe aa gaya

(Ek baar ginni se puch lena ki usse to bura nahi laga na apne aryan ko aesi kartut karte hue dekhke)

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Awesome is payal 👍🏼

Aahh aryan😡

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Amazing Payal👏

P.S. Can we through juttas at Aryan though?😈

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8