Riansh OS: My life, from Riddhima to Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania!

rose_0001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey, y'all! Here just something that I thought of today and hope to see something similar be on the show one day! 

As Riddhima laid in bed trying to sleep without Vansh around. Her mind just took her places. 

It started the day I decided to come on a mission for the love of my life but was he, my true love. Did I even love him? He put me in the path of danger to possibly get killed, but Vansh wouldn’t even let me get out of bed if I wasn’t feeling good. Did Kabir even care about me enough as a friend or a fellow human being? He claims that he knows how dangerous Vansh and his illegal activities are, and yet he let me go in the Lion's den. 

Vansh not being here for the past few days really triggered all these thoughts. I miss that man more than I ever missed Kabir. Where have I come, would  I have ever met Vansh if it weren’t for Kabir’s mission. Would I have ever been able to see that Vansh that I have gotten to know if he hadn’t forced me to marry him? Would he still doubt every step I took just like he did in the initial days of me being here? Would he have been this bring if I weren’t his wife? Did he just forgive all that I did to his mother’s portrait, well what his mother did and not me? 

Kabir’s Vansh is so much different than my Vansh. Did I just say that, is he really mine. Does being married to him make him mine. Do I even have his trust? What would he do if he found out about my initial reason for being here? Would he still want to be my husband or would he just do what he did to Ragini? Did Ragini even die because of Vansh or is this all a ploy of someone else and Vansh is taking the blame, so no one else can suffer? 

Vansh is the reason I have a family, a dadi who has been like a grandmother I never had, Siya a sister I never had but always craved for, and even though the others call me names and look at me weird…I know deep down they care just as much. Aren’t our own the ones that look like they hate us, but that's their way of showing love! I got a family that I never had with Kabir. 

Am I ready to sacrifice that for someone that might not have even loved me at all? Do I want to face the consequences by telling Vansh, and hope that he understands and forgives me. Or should I betray the person that showed me the actual meaning of life? The one that prayed to God for me even after saying that he would never bow his head in front of God. . The one that saved me time after time. The one that I miss so much that this place isn’t the same without him. There is no comfort in this room without him. 

God tell me what to do. I don’t think I would be able to live if something happened to Vansh. Even now there is a nagging feeling that I can’t pinpoint…he is not in front of me and I just hope he gets back home safe. As a tear trickled down my eye. I don’t think I even ever cried for Kabir’s safety and his job on the surface was supposed to be more dangerous. 

As I looked out the window towards the moon, I smiled a little thinking of the night of Ishani’s wedding. Chand makes the black skies more bearable, and Vansh makes my life more bearable, he makes it worth living and waking up every morning even if I were to die that day. So much could change in just a little bit, and I can only hope that he is home safely soon. I miss my Vansh!

That's all! Thank you for reading! Leave feedback in the comments! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really lovely...so much of Rhiddima's inner angst we feel but she only gives us glimpses... lets see how it unfolds and look forward to reading  more of your stories. 

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Perfect for current situation of Riddima

the-havelgirl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome 

Beautifully written 👏

rose_0001 thumbnail

thank you, everyone!

Edited by rose_0001 - 3 years ago
rose_0001 thumbnail

Thank you so much!

rose_0001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Really lovely...so much of Rhiddima's inner angst we feel but she only gives us glimpses... lets see how it unfolds and look forward to reading  more of your stories. 

Thank you so much! 😊

rose_0001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Perfect for current situation of Riddima

😊 thank you!

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Love it.. I wish they did this in actual ahow

rose_0001 thumbnail