Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

edited by BWF DT 

Geez...take a chill pill. I was talking about the article, not you.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This forum.

When some one's mental health is ignored, oh let's not lessen the importance of mental health, let's give it importance.

When someone talks about it- oh PR !! Oh look at the next DP 🤪

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoWorld

This forum.

When some one's mental health is ignored, oh let's not lessen the importance of mental health, let's give it importance.

When someone talks about it- oh PR !! Oh look at the next DP 🤪

I only have a problem because she's not a celeb to deserve an article on her personal issues.

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

I only have a problem because she's not a celeb to deserve an article on her personal issues.

Ya, taken.

But it's not the first celeb child whose topic been opened.

We have topics on suhana, even taimur.

I feel this is a relevant topic, and she should be applauded irrespective of who her parents are and if she's a celeb or not.

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoWorld

Ya, taken.

But it's not the first celeb child whose topic been opened.

We have topics on suhana, even taimur.

I feel this is a relevant topic, and she should be applauded irrespective of who her parents are and if she's a celeb or not.

Members can post whatever they want. I'm not stopping them. Neither I'm stopping the star kids or anyone to talk about their issues to the world. 

My problem is with the website which made an article out of it like she's a celebrity. But some members conveniently twisted my words to fit their own narrative like I'm stopping people to talk about depression.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ira Khan is cute 😳

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Geez...take a chill pill. I was talking about the article, not you.

ok sorry, I misunderstood.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Kudos to her for speaking about this👍🏼

I hope Aamir doesnt upset Kangana, nahi toh Ira will have to join #DepressionKiDukaanGang🤣

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago
pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Kudos to her for speaking about her clinic depression. The more celebrities and their kids open up about it, it will help with the removal of taboo and bring people together to start a conversation enabling awareness and acceptance.

The myth buster of mental health awareness is needed seeing the response to the thread. Stars do have things to be depressed about even if they have all the money and adulation in the world. 

But, do we still depend on these stars to educate us about health issues ? Gone are those days where BW stars are God -like(mostly by teenagers) , if anything these days BW stars are treated like shit everywhere .

BW stars exceptfor fan base are least respected people since decades. Most people who follow all this news are enough educated about the existence of mental illness unless they are in denail.

How many of us needed IRA to say this to be aware...'None '.  People who need to actually need to hear and understand mental illness have no clue all these celebs and who their kids are.

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

people don’t know them personally yet make taunts and mock how they look makes me bad abt these celebs kids, who are constantly scrutinized by media and on social media !!