Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

That’s true but I guess he shouldn’t have gone on record to accuse the family. It’s one thing for the general public to make an observation but it’s best to leave the bereaved family alone at this point. Just leave everyone alone..this case should be done and dusted now. It will take a while for everyone who was close to Sushant to come to terms with what happened. No matter how shady everyone involved is..

Family ne sabse zyada fake news & rumors spread kiye hai Rhea ke khilaaf. Ab Murder ke bhi rumors spread kar rahe hai jab Suicide/15 Cr mein daal nahi gali. Mumbai Police ko bhi badnaam kiya, when they themselves didn't raise any suspicion at the time. Toh obviously woh suicide ki tarah hi investigate karenge na. Hisaab to dena padega, family or not. 

Not to mention the lies about Sushants depression, medications. 

Edited by Haila_tu - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Apna Apna Nazariya hai

I give credit to people who at least admit they were misled & wrong, like Simi & Bhagat. Takes a lot to do that on SM as a Public Figure. Can never see cowards like Kangana & Arnab do it. Woh apne tweets delete karenge, will go in silent mode, will deny & lie. Will do everything but admit to it.😆

Chetan & simi r not Saints , simi was holding grudges against karan johar , chetan bhagat hold grudges against bollywood .

Unko dar ki kahi unka naam na aa jaye . As now Arnav & kangana r getting blamed 

Jaise Arnav , kangana were taking advantage of ssr case to fulfill their agenda , so does chetan & simi .

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Family ne sabse zyada fake news & rumors spread kiye hai Rhea ke khilaaf. Ab Murder ke bhi rumors spread kar rahe hai jab Suicide/15 Cr mein daal nahi gali. Mumbai Police ko bhi badnaam kiya, when they themselves didn't raise any suspicion at the time. Toh obviously woh suicide ki tarah hi investigate karenge na. Hisaab to dena padega, family or not. 

If people don’t give them attention it will die out. Best is ignore. 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

If people don’t give them attention it will die out. Best is ignore. 

Par Die down kisko karna hai? 😆

Ab to aaya hai Oont pahad ke neeche. I want a public apology from the sisters for trying to ruin a girl and her family's life. Tab tak, roz koi celebrity interview de and shame the sisters. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

That is why I used to chuckle when people were celebrating that BW is finished....I knew it will be back to same old same old...once this case is done and dusted.....a huge industry like BW does not come down because a few thousand want to rant on social media...

while everyone made hay...the biggest loss was to Sushant's family....not only did they lose their son...but they got called names and what not...while they were doing what they thought could get Sushant justice....they got taken advantage off too by cunning people ....its easy when one is down, grieving and vulnerable....I pray that they get some closure in all of this...tough situation for them

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ab to aaya hai Oont pahad ke neeche. I want a public apology from the sisters for trying to ruin a girl and her family's life. Tab tak, roz koi celebrity interview de and shame the sisters. 

Never mind . Sorry

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Lol. That is never gonna happen. They are too much in their heads 😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

That is why I used to chuckle when people were celebrating that BW is finished....I knew it will be back to same old same old...once this case is done and dusted.....a huge industry like BW does not come down because a few thousand want to rant on social media...

while everyone made hay...the biggest loss was to Sushant's family....not only did they lose their son...but they got called names and what not...while they were doing what they thought could get Sushant justice....they got taken advantage off too by cunning people ....its easy when one is down, grieving and vulnerable....I pray that they get some closure in all of this...tough situation for them

The thing is, they are not looking for justice. They just want punishment. Which is not a good thing you know. They have inflicted a lot of damage to Sushant’s legacy & his gf Rhea and her family. 

They are strong and privileged in their own ways,  there is no way someone could take advantage of them. Lawyers and IPS officers are smart, like REALLY smart.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vaapu ni balupu ankunnaru Sushant family.

Meaning his family got overwhelmed with the support and got mislead by people with vested interests. They were being very respectful and cautious in the initial few days after Sushant. But the constant pressure by the so called fans got to them and they got carried away. Not saying their concerns and complaints regarding Rhea held no ground. She might have done it all according to them but the way they went about it after filing the first complaint is what has bought this story to this point. A dead end.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Vaapu ni balupu ankunnaru Sushant family.

Meaning his family got overwhelmed with the support and got mislead by people with vested interests. They were being very respectful and cautious in the initial few days after Sushant. But the constant pressure by the so called fans got to them and they got carried away. Not saying their concerns and complaints regarding Rhea held no ground. She might have done it all according to them but the way they went about it after filing the first complaint is what has bought this story to this point. A dead end.

This is what I think too.

Vaapu ni balupu ankunnaru Sushant family.-translation please.