Chetan Bhagat: Family used public sympathy to vilify Rhea

Posted: 3 years ago

Ooops. one more supporter jumped the ship. 

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Aanandaa

Ooops. one more supporter jumped the ship. 

He never was a supporter. He supported till it fulfilled his agenda of playing the victim

Wasn't he speaking against BW if I remember correct??

Originally posted by ninny

He never was a supporter. He supported till it fulfilled his agenda of playing the victim

Isn’t that how it is with most of them though? 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Yes, he, Simi and a lot of others. They were applauded at that time but now they are going to get bashed for jumping the ship.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

U remember correctly , he even said ssr gave him rebirth in bollywood by kai poi che , 

Jidhar fayda va ye he amoung those. He has even sympathised with d family 2.

Apna Apna Nazariya hai

I give credit to people who at least admit they were misled & wrong, like Simi & Bhagat. Takes a lot to do that on SM as a Public Figure. Can never see cowards like Kangana & Arnab do it. Woh apne tweets delete karenge, will go in silent mode, will deny & lie. Will do everything but admit to it.😆

Edited by Haila_tu - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Haila_tu

Apna Apna Nazariya hai

I give credit to people who at least admit they were misled & wrong, like Simi & Bhagat. Takes a lot to do that on SM as a Public Figure. Can never see cowards like Kangana & Arnab do it. Woh apne tweets delete karenge, will go in silent mode, will deny & lie. Will do everything but admit to it.😆

That’s true but I guess he shouldn’t have gone on record to accuse the family. It’s one thing for the general public to make an observation but it’s best to leave the bereaved family alone at this point. Just leave everyone alone..this case should be done and dusted now. It will take a while for everyone who was close to Sushant to come to terms with what happened. No matter how shady everyone involved is..