Khushiyaan hi baatein 🌚🌚🌚🌚

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Today is 10th October n off air news was announce on 18 th september. Cv had 22 days time wrap d story nicely n give happy ending to mishbir but no their obsession with kuhu 🌚🌚🌚 is on another level first insert her on d marriage scenes of mishbir n now make her d surrogate 🌚🌚🌚 seriously. 

Plus kya kamal ka white washing kiya uska, suddenly she started to talk abt parivaar ki ekta, abinal ki beech pyaar πŸ€·β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€πŸ€·β€β™€  nly after getting d whole  property on her name. Abir being d actual son had to sacrifice his right to satisfy her insecurities 🌚🌚🌚 . Parul n kunal r another thankless person,  dey got d whole property got something which was not even their own still try to talk big in front of meenu 

Ab toh wait hain sirf mandir kab banega madam ke nam ka. No one will ever know she went to abort d child when meenu refused to pay her n she nly agreed with dis deal because she will get to treat mishti as servant which she  eventually got n meenu is still blame when she didn't even force her also. 

Good message dkp!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Dat childless couple should endure every thing  . A kid is always a business deal when a couple try to get through surrogacy!!! Shameful!!! Ur obsession has lead to dis trp. Still can't come out of our blind favortism 🌚🌚🌚🌚

https://twitter.com/calmcuteness/status/1314797166343331840?s=20

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail

Khushiyan nahin, fans ko Gham banta hai PH ne

Wish all of them the same in return!

The way they dashed all our dreams for Mishbir, the way they treated Rhea and Shah to give importance to his favorite, fans ki badduayen iss PH ko lagegi zaroor! 

NoraSM thumbnail

So they have decided to dedicate last week to πŸ€’

Very good 

Channel shouldn't interfere with casting is all I can say favoritism at peak

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kuhu is lyk I never tried or wanted to separate Abir n Kunal ..

One week agoo , Kunal was arguing with Abir because of the misunderstandings created by her and she was happy ki Kunal mere sath h 

What should we call it ?? 

Hormonal problem or hypocrisy 

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

For my love of mishbir and the once beautiful show I am gonna skip these disgusting scenes! Never gonna watch them ever! I am scared I might break the tv if I see kuhu Mahaan ness drama any longer