DelhiHC allows PIL alleging Arnab reported distorted facts in SSR case

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/delhi-hc-pil-arnab-goswami-reporting-sushant-singh-rajput-death-case-1730042-2020-10-09

The PIL has alleged that Arnab Goswami's reporting resulted in infringement of Rhea Chakraborty's right to a fair trial.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

camera, action start acting...😳

Foolish public will forget very soon...Start acting😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/delhi-hc-pil-arnab-goswami-reporting-sushant-singh-rajput-death-case-1730042-2020-10-09

The PIL has alleged that Arnab Goswami's reporting resulted in infringement of Rhea Chakraborty's right to a fair trial.

I hope once everything is done...Rhea sues his ass...🤢

Also the case against him for abetment to suicide should be re-opened.🤢

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I hope his sorry behind is dragged right through for causing immense damage to all those people he went after! the likes of SRK and Salman treat him like a deranged man and ignore but the other stars are hounded based on his screaming! 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I hope once everything is done...Rhea sues his ass...🤢

Also the case against him for abetment to suicide should be re-opened.🤢

Maharashtra government has already opened the case.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe drugs do drugs do drugs do drugs do. Mujhe drugs do!!

i cant believe this is actually happening 😂

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

I hope his sorry behind is dragged right through for causing immense damage to all those people he went after! the likes of SRK and Salman treat him like a deranged man and ignore but the other stars are hounded based on his screaming! 

It’s satisfying to watch people pay for their sins. I hope he pays for what he has done & these media channels don’t get away and learn a lesson. Not everyone is a fool.

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sue the Whistle Blower , yeah !!!

Whoever says Rhea is not getting fair trial, should first get the proof of it or STFU. 

This is India and here even the terrorists get fair trial, let alone a drug dealer.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu_tan

Sue the Whistle Blower , yeah !!!

Whoever says Rhea is not getting fair trial, should first get the proof of it or STFU. 

This is India and here even the terrorists get fair trial, let alone a drug dealer.

Clearly people can’t read how the HC judge has rapped the NCB. As if Asthana making a fool of CBI  wasn’t enough once now it’s NCB’s turn. 

Whistle blower, my foot. By his standards he himself is a criminal with an abetment to suicide case against him. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 3 years ago
Borderline thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hearing will be in November.Khud pe ek allegation Kya lga, din bhar fepublic apne aap ko defend krta hai.Avi to sushant pr coverage v nhi sirf apne aap ko defend krta rhta. But this moron has every right to make baseless allegations against others. I want Rhea also  to sue him in court.

Edited by Borderline - 3 years ago