chipkalichalaak thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

When Rubina and Jasmin were complaining about not getting suncream Gauhar was like "it's just the game" when she hasn't even experienced any of this crap in her season πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's a lot to say when she's sitting there in a glam sari and these girls are sitting there frying in the heat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and then bigg boss saying that he hasn't given them a reason to complain when that's literally the meaning of the task like obviously they assigned them this 7 items task so they would complain and cry like hello yeh kya hai bhai!!!!!!!!!!!

And all the seniors sitting around and bitching about how Rubina isn't doing anything to move forward when they literally gave her the hardest tasks out of all the "rejects" 

Idk why they have a superiority complex when the only thing they have over these contestants is that they participated in the show before them. And moreover Hina didn't even win her season LMAO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

In short Sabko mirchi lagi pari hai Rubina se😎

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That's not true actually. I have seen clips of her season. She has gone thru a lot . 

Originally posted by: subhs

That's not true actually. I have seen clips of her season. She has gone thru a lot . 

I know she has but this 7 item thing with 3 lovely "seniors" watching over your every move is something new to this season. These people are acting like these contestants have no reason to complain when they are literally human and can and should complain. You shouldn't always keep everything to yourself it'll only make you feel worse. And like I said these seniors aren't superior to these people they only participated in the show before 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rubina and Jasmin were crying over petty things, im yet to see how they perform in tasks because abhi tak they dont show any potential. Rubina ko to hamesha sar mein dard rehta and the way shes screaming tomorrow yeh to abhi se hi pagal ho gaye hai. 

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Rubina and Jasmin were crying over petty things, im yet to see how they perform in tasks because abhi tak they dont show any potential. Rubina ko to hamesha sar mein dard rehta and the way shes screaming tomorrow yeh to abhi se hi pagal ho gaye hai. 

ok

TaimurS thumbnail

Love the post! Exactly my point; these seniors were supposed to spice up things but they’re all acting as if they were perfect in their respective seasons. Especially sidharth! I’m done with β€œhumarey season mein yeh hua, humaray season mein woh hua” blah blah. We all know how imperfect they were in their seasons and that’s absolutely okay, coz that’s how you learn and go ahead in the game. Seniors plis leave 

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

In Gauhar's season they had to sleep on thin mattresses and beside dust because they were in 'hell,' shower with COLD water in Lonavla's WINTER, use Indian toilet and shower with bucket πŸ˜†

Pretty big deal for celebs who are not use to it. 

Gauhar did a lot for tasks, she was not the one to complain, she even sat inside a cardboard box for 14 hours straight. 

I mean even in Hina's season they use to put their heart and soul for tasks and BB.  

Originally posted by: xNinalove

In Gauhar's season they had to sleep on thin mattresses and beside dust because they were in 'hell,' shower with COLD water in Lonavla's WINTER, use Indian toilet and shower with bucket πŸ˜†

Pretty big deal for celebs who are not use to it. 

Gauhar did a lot for tasks, she was not the one to complain, she even sat inside a cardboard box for 14 hours straight. 

I mean even in Hina's season they use to put their heart and soul for tasks and BB.  

I'm not discrediting her hard work but I just don't understand why they have the seniors here in the first place. You said it's hard for celebs but Siddharth was using that exact same line to mock Rubina and everyone else in the house this year. Like at least show some emapthy towards people who are finding it hard. None of the contestants are being malicious and are in fact being overly respectful to these three people who don't necessarily deserve it! I've watched those seasons too I just think the way Gauhar spoke was very entitled. 

Originally posted by: TaimurS

Love the post! Exactly my point; these seniors were supposed to spice up things but they’re all acting as if they were perfect in their respective seasons. Especially sidharth! I’m done with β€œhumarey season mein yeh hua, humaray season mein woh hua” blah blah. We all know how imperfect they were in their seasons and that’s absolutely okay, coz that’s how you learn and go ahead in the game. Seniors plis leave 

I know that part was so annoying. When Rubina was eating the chilies and didn't finish Siddharth was like "we did hard stuff in our season too" like okay? Do you think we care right now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚