EPISODE 151- Let's flashback

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Overall the episode was a piece from Rani's past life, before Raja's entry. I loved Dr Mihir's attitude! 

Man what a doctor he is! One side he is treating the person so harshly and yet doing the right thing....And on the other he is getting the undisciplined to the line! My my, he might have behaved very rude to the nurse and ward boy but it was a good thought he inculcated. I guess we should just take in the good thoughts behind the act and leave behind the cruel ways he adopted. 

Rani is disgusted to see a doctor behave this way and runs to meet him. And her first impression about him after so long is that he thinks about women in a way that was wrong. Well, I will say he is partly right but mostly wrong, it's absolutely possible that some women start crying on hearing the seriousness but mostly they make themselves strong and put a strong face up even if they are shattered within. And a generalized statement like this is wrong. 

And the moment he hears Mrs Rani, he just turns and his eyes are filled with tears....tears of pain...of losing her or maybe of encountering her again but not as Miss Rani but as Mrs Rani. It surely hurt him!

And then begins the ride into the past, with Rani imaging all her encounters with Mihir, the obsessed lover from childhood. 

It was surely nice to watch this shade of Mihir and of course we got to see our tomboy Rani with all the boyish attitude. It was fun watching it....The way the boys were teasing her....I must say Mahima looked so cute in the uniform. And Mihir's entry with the slap, gosh! Where is this Mihir and where is the Dr Mihir....really a lot has changed between the two! And I as laughing when he made the guys call Rani "Bhabhi". I was like Raja should have been there, he would have made Rani Mihir's "Behen" 

And then we get to see the studious Rani who wanted to achieve something for her family by studying! We are getting glimpses into her life atleast this way...else we would have never got it.  But Mihir cannot sit quiet, he keeps messaging her...man he is damn obsessed with Rani! 

Rani ignores but ultimately he threatens her of taking his life! TBH such people are only crazy, God knows till when they will be obsssessed with you and then suddenly turn away and get obsessed with someone else and get ready to give up life for them! 

Rani only responds when he is about to burn himself! And Mihir proposes her on his knees! I was just wondering, it took Rani almost 100 episodes to just say I Love You to Rani and here on the 2nd epsidoe Mihir is proposing her on his knees and Raja hasn't even done that! 

As expected Rani refuses! What I loved about this portion was what Rani spoke. A lesson to be learnt by all. For any girl especially to get committed to a guy in today's world, the guy should be educated and should be well settled....And for a girl like Rani who has always seen struggles, who has seen her mother toil to run the family, it's obvious that she would want someone who would give her a better lifestyle than her parents....not like luxurious but atleast where she wouldn't have to struggle to meet the ends. 

In a way whatever Rani spoke made Mihir what he is today! He must be grateful that she hit that cord of his life and he is the biggest neurosurgeon....but it doesn't seem to be that way....he is still that obsssessed lover of Rani who lost her! 

And lastly Rani is in shock!

Overall it was a good episode....worth watching, there was a lot of carry back values in the episode and a lot of revelations about Rani's past.

The precap again was good, there was a lot of taunting. Utsav is unable to believe that Mihir is such a big doctor, one thing is a must say, everyone must compare Utsav and Mihir and learn that determination can take you anywhere....Utsav could have touched heights but he did not make any effort...he chose shortcuts but Mihir challenged himself....it doesn't matter why, all that actually matter is he reached the goal.  And the moment when Mihir said that their God won't save Raja, he has to....I was like....what is this guy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Omg gurlllll u expressed it all I mean whatever u said is so true that I cannot even find words since every word written is so true.

Mihir is obsessed till date obviously it must've shredded him to pieces seeing the only one he loves now belonging to someone else which may have not just pierced his heart but has brought him to a point where his duty and love are at stake and questionable, the same girl whose harsh words or even say the burns of that day burnt his previous life to become utmost successful being not just reowned but a top shot the transition is huge which shows he gave the right direction to the fire within him maybe he realised what she meant and if he wants her he has to become someone 

an angle than can be explored.

Utsav could've focused but his shortcuts were never right which shows their has to be a determination and fire within to get it to where Mihir is right now. Only if he wanted he could've achieved had he tried, had he tried at least once.

The pain the tears of Mihir legit are gonna be lethal this time, earlier he extinguished the fire burning within him to the desire or desperation of becoming a someone which he has. What about their fire within him now? Is he gonna engulf Rani within it?

Raja took forever to say I love u true but when he realised he left everything for her, he erased the differences that refrained them from being together now his love has got to be next level with trust and care being a notch higher due to previous experiences

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well done dude . Tbh I enjoyed the episode because there were so many lessons . A girl who is a tomboy by her nature and has a bold aura which she carries after getting married . 

2 Dr Doshi well this grey shade has lots of layers . As I said he will not get anything obsessing or harming Rani in future because he must not forget She Is married to Someone who had fought for her few mins ago ! 

3 those flashback and ya teri bhabhi ðŸ¤£

Whatever it is . I enjoyed the episode I m looking forward the development between the trio.

dreamyrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Well done dude . Tbh I enjoyed the episode because there were so many lessons . A girl who is a tomboy by her nature and has a bold aura which she carries after getting married . 

2 Dr Doshi well this grey shade has lots of layers . As I said he will not get anything obsessing or harming Rani in future because he must not forget She Is married to Someone who had fought for her few mins ago ! 

Whatever it is . I enjoyed the episode I m looking forward the development between the trio.

Bhabhi hai Teri was epic 😹😹😹

faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyrose

Omg gurlllll u expressed it all I mean whatever u said is so true that I cannot even find words since every word written is so true.

Mihir is obsessed till date obviously it must've shredded him to pieces seeing the only one he loves now belonging to someone else which may have not just pierced his heart but has brought him to a point where his duty and love are at stake and questionable, the same girl whose harsh words or even say the burns of that day burnt his previous life to become utmost successful being not just reowned but a top shot the transition is huge which shows he gave the right direction to the fire within him maybe he realised what she meant and if he wants her he has to become someone 

an angle than can be explored.

Utsav could've focused but his shortcuts were never right which shows their has to be a determination and fire within to get it to where Mihir is right now. Only if he wanted he could've achieved had he tried, had he tried at least once.

The pain the tears of Mihir legit are gonna be lethal this time, earlier he extinguished the fire burning within him to the desire or desperation of becoming a someone which he has. What about their fire within him now? Is he gonna engulf Rani within it?

Raja took forever to say I love u true but when he realised he left everything for her, he erased the differences that refrained them from being together now his love has got to be next level with trust and care being a notch higher due to previous experiences

Firstly Thank you!

1.Absolutely, life has got him to a juncture where maybe the two most important things are at stake! His career that he build for his only love! And the pain of losing his love will interfere with his duty! Again a good lesson can be taken from him if he chooses his duty over love....especially when it comes to humanity!

2. 100 percent, had Mihir not given the right direction to that fire....to the insult that hurt him....he would have been engulfed by the fire. Fire has to be blown and given a direction else it will burn you down! 

3. About Utsav, it is a beautiful comparison that the producers have got in! For a show like Shubharambh focussing on real stuff, it is a nice way to inculcate the idea of directing you life in a way that will lead you to height! Has Utsav tried, he could also been where Mihir is...maybe Utsav never had any fire that will motivate him!

4. The Fire within Mihir now can turn in any direction! Maybe possibilities are there on how the story will proceed....we might see Mihir choosing his duty over his love and letting go off Rani because she love someone else and is happy with that person or we might see obsssessed Mihir who will try to get Rani at any cost! It might destroy all the three life's and change the dynamics of their lives...

5. I agree completely with the fact that Raja proposed after so long....it was a long journey of understanding each other, trusting each other, leaving behind all the incidents that hurt them and their relation and standing together for each other.....And this journey has surely made their love deeper and more pure! And this one thing will get us good Ranja scenes now, and also we will see the possessive Raja.

faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Yes! Mihir must remember that Raja is hell possessive about Rani! He might as well wake up from the injury to fight Mihir and protect Rani. ðŸ¤£

Teri Bhabhi was just so awesome ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

dreamyrose thumbnail

All and all it's gonna be amazing to watch so many dynamics and layers to be revealed and to be explored. Mihir as the obsessed lover will definitely bring out a never seen side of raja for sure 😜🙈 after all it's his wife 💖

Utsav never cared to even try as u said because a determination is something that can aleast get u somewhere to some point. Maybe he was going wrong but had he been pointed out or was counseled to realise that he can change could've been useful.

Mihir knew what to do he had a burning desire within him whether because of Rani at least he became something didn't remain his old self with irreversible damage he realised and worked on himself. That's huge to even realise n change.

Ranja have obviously had a long journey it hasn't been easy for them and obviously they are yet to face more, but this will bring them together even harder and stronger together they've already faced a lot together they will Stand against this or time will tell whether obsession will..

I personally love ranja but yet so enjoying Mihir and Rani and wanna see some intense tashan/romance they have that USP I wish makers would listen though