What Would It Be?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

It's been quite some time since Nazar has gone off-air. ðŸ˜­ 

Within 4-5 days it'll complete 8 months. Still it gave so many memories that it still feels incomplete to pass a day without Ved ka rona-dhona. ðŸ˜­ 

So decided to make a fun post. ðŸ˜ˆ

As much as we loved the show there were points when we were frustrated and wanted to smack the characters for their stupidity, and now that I am watching other shows, I started having these weird ideas that what would have happened if these plots were used in Nazar? ðŸ¤“

So let's have some fun guys! Write about such weird plot ideas that you have watched in other shows, irrespective of the Genra & where would you like them to incorporate? ðŸ˜ˆ

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Since this post was about what scenarios we would like to watch in Nazar let's begin with one track that I loved the most yet felt, they could have done so much better. ðŸ˜Ž

I am talking about the Shalaka Track here.

For me, the way they introduced and ended this track was pure stupid.

Piya making a deal with Mo for Adi wasn't the problem; but it was the way they showed it. For any mother her child comes first. And anyone in Piya's place would have tried to switch place with Adi.

Because, let's face it, being a mermaid had its cons. they had to be in contact with water all the time. they even showed Piya to fall weak infront of the Samudri Peeshachs when they captured her and she was on the dry surface for a long time.

But even then, putting a 6/7 months old baby in water would creep the hell out of any parent. If not Piya, Ansh would have definitely taken his place since a kid needs its mother and Ansh would try to ensure Adi was with Piya.

But Piya running off without letting anyone know, made no sense.

Even if Ansh & Piya had taken the decision to buy some time, Mo could easily create a hurdle like using Dayyan Vriksh and sending the aquarium to a distant place & then making Piya agree to her condition.

Then came the second blooper with Kohra Rani herself. If she could go to the past, why didn't she try to save Rahul?

Ansh killing Shalaka made it worse because they created so much hype around her and all it took him was to create a Daayan Chakra in broad daylight, out of nowhere.

Piya killing Rahul or even playing a role, even when she tried her best to protect him had so much potential.

Being a Once Upon a Time fan, it was a shock when in the Second Season they showed Snow White comitting a murder knowingly and then her heart turning slightly black. One of the biggest plot twists was when Emma turned into a Dark One and took some radical decision when all she ever wanted to do was protect all the people.

Piya suffering from such a trauma, coming to terms with it and then going to extreme measures to revive Rahul could have done wonders.

Yet, all we got was a revelation that Mo killed Rahil, everyone was sent to past and even there they kept annoying us with their stupid thobre and bhashan on family unity. ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬