Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

LOLz, better wrap up this long overdue court case at this point. Who wins & how much kachumbar CVs make out of the characters, especially Sumo who is still adamant on an "INSAAF" without thinking properly & Shravan repeatedly getting thrown in the ring of fire of tolerating emotional atyachaar here which is affecting him & his family due to Tiwaris. 😆

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There will be some court room drama I expect.

I recall reading that Vikram was going to be a positive influence somewhere? Maybe I was wrong..... if it’s a traditional third wheel angle, oh dear episode 100 will be a bad development I suppose, with next week leading up to it!

Has there been a change in the writers or something? Post leap seems very different in spirit and style...

Kaira4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Looking at the way epis are going my guesses are-

Suman accepting Vikku bhaiya's proposal

Shravan losing the case(sorry but Vikku bhaiya won't lose the case because Suman ka dil jitna hai)

Veer asking Shravan to take him on a trip to England

Chachi selling the house to Dadu's wife(who's a millionaire now)

Dadu/Anish's re-entry

Malhotras taking doctors appointment for checking their liver's functioning

LOL ... hilarious.....

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira4ever

There will be some court room drama I expect.

I recall reading that Vikram was going to be a positive influence somewhere? Maybe I was wrong..... if it’s a traditional third wheel angle, oh dear episode 100 will be a bad development I suppose, with next week leading up to it!

Has there been a change in the writers or something? Post leap seems very different in spirit and style...

lmao wut?😆so a pseudo-third angle or what??mera dimak ab chkr khake ghumra h lol.... -_-

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira4ever

im not too keen on this last minute @shaadi realizations! Can’t people just realize for themselves they Do care? 

🤣ITV writers ko bolo ki characters ko thora dimak de fir toh...agr aisa hona toh hum toh happy hojaiyenge k MATURELY woh apne bare mei sochre h instead of hadbadi karke😆

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

It's just an amazing list Razia....look this some epis turned us from funny to sarcastic reality speaker👏

Yaar I was so sad even writing it😔 Can you imagine what the show has became that we're making such posts I wish they understand it & focus more on Character development and what I wrote never happens.

Kaira4ever thumbnail

[QUOTE=MusicOfTheHeart]

Yaar I was so sad even writing it😔 Can you imagine what the show has became that we're making such posts I wish they understand it & focus more on Character development and what I wrote never happens.

[/

what I write never happens either :) LOL

Isabel thumbnail

Looking at the way epis are going my guesses are-

Suman accepting Vikku bhaiya's proposal

Shravan losing the case(sorry but Vikku bhaiya won't lose the case because Suman ka dil jitna hai)- ha ha ha...well...then that judge need to go to mental asylum.........i guess....

Veer asking Shravan to take him on a trip to England

Chachi selling the house to Dadu's wife(who's a millionaire now)-🤣🤣

Dadu/Anish's re-entry

Malhotras taking doctors appointment for checking their liver's functioning

@ B...that's much needed........🤣

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

yes, the purpose & all of each character is important...like individuality & sense of understanding what a mess they have gotten into especially suman...the only phase i liked her was when she was in a relationship ...that beautiful feeling of letting the fear go & embracing love as something which will fuel her goal...even though it was only for few episodes the charm of that episode will never be the same after she became sumo the confused soul army officer...

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

I agree....Uday's replies are giving me hope!

Let's wait for some time!