Close to 100... what do you think we will see?

Posted: 3 years ago

I would love to see some really sweet SuVan episode with zero flashbacks! Showing them moving past the rants .... so hopefully they can do a build up next week for this? 

I also wish to see a proper communication buildup as opposed to constant death stares & taana bazi. Yet, Suman's trait of over analyzation (girl saying to act like strangers to next day saying she knows him before Shravan told her the reality) or forgetting what she says the day before makes me not wanna expect too much. 😆FBs yes to the minimum possible sure. But I don't know what kinda soup are we gonna be served with next week by the CVs. Either unexpected track that will partially makeup for the redundancy in the recent tracks or tracks going super south in terms of essence. Either they'll be good or they won't. 😆Pray to the ITV Gods that either there is a good track or there isn't. At this point, I wouldn't expect much.

Even though preleap was rushed, it was much better than post leap where preleap scenes are repeated & just reformatted now.

Edited by SharmiliBandhi - 3 years ago

Looking at the way epis are going my guesses are-

Suman accepting Vikku bhaiya's proposal

Shravan losing the case(sorry but Vikku bhaiya won't lose the case because Suman ka dil jitna hai)

Veer asking Shravan to take him on a trip to England

Chachi selling the house to Dadu's wife(who's a millionaire now)

Dadu/Anish's re-entry

Malhotras taking doctors appointment for checking their liver's functioning

Ye hoga ya nahi, nahi pata par  The followings are my expectations

1. Vikram's out of the world Proposal & Suman accepting it

2. 4th ya 5th angle for Captain Shravan Doctor ho to hi accha hai kyuki woh to ek mission pe jaye ya na jaye Injured hone wala hai to unse hi ilaaz kara le aur hume Law story mil jaye☺️ Aise bhi Shravan ko Army doctor yani Suman ke paas jana nahi chahte.

3. Party aa rahi hai to SuRam ki intense Dance☺️

4. Ek dhamaka dar Episode, Dekhiye party ke din hua SuVan ki past ka khulasa jisse Vikram Bhaiya ko lagi Shock! Aur fir Sumo ke saath ilaazwala romance ☺️kyuki Vikram ko past se koi matlab nahi hai

5. No need for ruining episodes with case details why it's prolonged for all these years

6. The case will be in favour of Shravan. 

7. Suman's guilt that she was wrong in these years but by the time her marriage is fixed with Vikram.

8. Vikram wanted to reconcile his friendship with Shravan after the case, saying sorry he was wrong & then invitation for attending all of the function

9. Meanwhile Shravan will save Suman's house by the money which he got from selling his house.

10. Shravan attending the functions Dosti ki khaatir with his girlfriend. As he has to attend the wedding he'll be shifted in his new home I mean in Suman's😳

11. Both will realise how much they love each other seeing with the other one, Haldi, Mehendi all will be done with Shravan only at first, trip-catch-fall romance all the time☺️

12. At last, in marriage day, Suman will confess her love for Shravan playing the song "Hume tumse pyaar kitna hum nahi jante magar ab samajh gayi😭" & then marriage with Ek Duje Ke Vaaste song

13. But Daadu with be present there out of nowhere Saying "Ek civilian ke saath ye Shaadi nahi ho sakti" but will give permission after knowing Shravan is in Army being shocked. Dukh ki baat ye hai ki I won't be there to watch this for which I was waiting for so long😭

--------

Really Sorry for ruining your thread & this long post But I'm really disappointed with the leap & not seeing the improvement of Characters anytime soon. So this rant

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Looking at the way epis are going my guesses are-

Suman accepting Vikku bhaiya's proposal

Shravan losing the case(sorry but Vikku bhaiya won't lose the case because Suman ka dil jitna hai)

Veer asking Shravan to take him on a trip to England

Chachi selling the house to Dadu's wife(who's a millionaire now)

Dadu/Anish's re-entry

Malhotras taking doctors appointment for checking their liver's functioning

🤣🤣Good one..

Bold: this is really serious. Sab ke sab bewde hai including shravan.They need help.😅

Originally posted by MusicOfTheHeart

2. 4th ya 5th angle for Captain Shravan Doctor ho to hi accha hai kyuki woh to ek mission pe jaye ya na jaye Injured hone wala hai to unse hi ilaaz kara le aur hume Law story mil jaye☺️ Aise bhi Shravan ko Army doctor yani Suman ke paas jana nahi chahte.

4. Ek dhamaka dar Episode, Dekhiye party ke din hua SuVan ki past ka khulasa jisse Vikram Bhaiya ko lagi Shock! Aur fir Sumo ke saath ilaazwala romance ☺️kyuki Vikram ko past se koi matlab nahi hai

5. No need for ruining episodes with case details why it's prolonged for all these years

7. Suman's guilt that she was wrong in these years but by the time her marriage is fixed with Vikram.

8. Vikram wanted to reconcile his friendship with Shravan after the case, saying sorry he was wrong & then invitation for attending all of the function

9. Meanwhile Shravan will save Suman's house by the money which he got from selling his house.

10. Shravan attending the functions Dosti ki khaatir with his girlfriend. As he has to attend the wedding he'll be shifted in his new home I mean in Suman's😳

11. Both will realise how much they love each other seeing with the other one, Haldi, Mehendi all will be done with Shravan only at first, trip-catch-fall romance all the time☺️

12. At last, in marriage day, Suman will confess her love for Shravan playing the song "Hume tumse pyaar kitna hum nahi jante magar ab samajh gayi😭" & then marriage with Ek Duje Ke Vaaste song

13. But Daadu with be present there out of nowhere Saying "Ek civilian ke saath ye Shaadi nahi ho sakti" but will give permission after knowing Shravan is in Army being shocked. Dukh ki baat ye hai ki I won't be there to watch this for which I was waiting for so long😭

--------

Really Sorry for ruining your thread & this long post But I'm really disappointed with the leap & not seeing the improvement of Characters anytime soon. So this rant

The list you have mentioned I think most of the scenes are going to be there. The way show is progressing there will be definitely shadi drama and suvan realising love for each other. 

Bold : me too...

Originally posted by Kaira4ever

I would love to see some really sweet SuVan episode with zero flashbacks! Showing them moving past the rants .... so hopefully they can do a build up next week for this? 

I think SUVAN's past will be revealed infront of vikram on 100th episode. I have no high expectations but let's see.

I don't expect too much even if we hit a century. Let the episodes themselves roll out the tracks. Wouldn't comment as opposed to expecting such & such will happen. 😆 The Devraj case was only briefly shown in just an episode he gets arrested & wrongly accused over manufacturing bad quality vests and then jumping to the next phase of the show. I don't know how the CVs are going to handle based on what's being shown now. So, I'll reserve my comment for the outcome of next tracks whenever the episodes get aired at this point. 😆

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by MusicOfTheHeart

--------

It's just an amazing list Razia....look this some epis turned us from funny to sarcastic reality speaker👏

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

It's just an amazing list Razia....look this some epis turned us from funny to sarcastic reality speaker👏

I have to admit this is a probably realistic list —- very logical from what we have seen in other instances, and I have to admit though it’s a bit too melodramatic for me! 

It would be sooo much more refreshing for me personally iF we see the court case resolved, with some drama ok... sure.  Vikram and Kanch helping these two resolve issues.... daily challenges where the trust returns, and they commit to each other but struggle with family.....Which is also an issue for Shravan? 

im not too keen on this last minute @shaadi realizations! Can’t people just realize for themselves they Do care? 

I was hoping they will realize when they are on this mission! 

Edited by Kaira4ever - 3 years ago