NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

We have different sets of parents in this show

Where do you think everyone went wrong or right!

1 Nanu 

2 Meenu

3 BM-BP

4 Varsha-Shaurya

5 Koslu and Nidhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What is d parents fault!! When kid is like dat!!! 

Tbh all d kids r Example dat how kid should not be!!! 

All r adults, don't huv any brain, neither has any principle. Y to even blame d parents!!! 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

What is d parents fault!! When kid is like dat!!! 

Tbh all d kids r Example dat how kid should not be!!! 

All r adults, don't huv any brain, neither has any principle. Y to even blame d parents!!! 

Because Parents are influential in the show, Kids don't live alone, parents have enable crimes or suppressed the sense of right and wrong

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

We have different sets of parents in this show

Where do you think everyone went wrong or right!

1 Nanu 

2 Meenu

3 BM-BP

4 Varsha-Shaurya

5 Koslu and Nidhi

Nanu raised two diff types of kids lol meenu is the dominant one while koslu is meek but at least he has a sane head lol Nanu seems like a good fair man but he did somewhere go wrong and meenu made mistakes and over compensated by becoming like this. Wonder what was his wife like lol

Meenu we know she was betrayed by mehul hence she turned into this controlling person and she really did mess up raising abir and kunal who might be nice guys but have a lot of issues lol

Bp bm akshara shaurya were pretty normal people so they did a good job what happened to aksharas kids well blame that to her in laws lol shaurya was fine till they decided to add the cheating track and which was out of character for sure but otherwise he was fine. As for their grandkids well except for ananya all are messed up lol and mishti has her own issues.

Shaurya varsha did raise ananya pretty well she had her weight issues but other than that there seem to be no major problem and so far i know she is married and happy lol

Kuhu had the stacks against her since she was born, then her bio mom dies and she goes to live with all these strangers and all the paternity drama lol even mish was mean to her lol somehow varsha was able to be the bigger person and love her fully but for others esp bm and bp they see her as a failure in their part over their own son and their we treat everyone equally crap messed her up. Not to mention jas messed her up too pitting little girls against each other for years. Jas was mish moms bestie its like what happened to her lol the elders did see the issue but never truly took a stance against it and the girls might have turned out less messed up if they had.

koslu and nidhi lol well their daughter is nice enough but her life has been messed up due to her parents not standing up for her. especially in her first wedding meenu should have faced big consequences for what she did. At least atul escaped in time lol hopefull once show ends we can pretend both the kids are happy away from this crazy family lol

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Because Parents are influential in the show, Kids don't live alone, parents have enable crimes or suppressed the sense of right and wrong

Dat influential stage is gone when you r pass 18 yr

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Dat influential stage is gone when you r pass 18 yr

That's not true for this show

This show is set in a society where dating was a brand new concept

Parents decided partners for their kids 

Moreover all kids are result of emotional building of those 18 years, parents are never not influencing in a child's life otherwise we wouldn't be talking about good parenting and a secure environment for a child

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting topic  nora ⭐️ Even though we say that as we become adults our mistakes are our responsibilities so I won't blame the respective parents for the mistakes their kids did however parents do play a very important role in shaping a kid's personality and emotional levels somewhere and undoubtedly you can't question that. Just like kids make mistakes,  parents make mistakes too as simple as that.

My observations 😃

1. Naanu 

By far he has heen the coolest parent in the show who didn't interfere much in their kids life comparatively  😆 he never differentiated between a son and a daughter and gave equal chances to both to them to shine , where he lacked was the time when even though he noticed the red flags in meenu's behaviour,  he didn't call her our tightly or tried to understand why she became the way she became ... wish naanu and meenu shared more of an emotional bond where he could understand what's biting meenu and show her the right path to deal with it instead of trying to make abir understand or help him behind meenu's back , wish he was the bridge between abir and meenu , that could have avoided a lot of issues.

2. Meenu 

She is a boss lady and controller of her own life 😆 Problem starts when she tries to dominate and control others life as well , undoubtedly she did a lot of things for the family and the business which were praise worthy , however she didn't realise when her narcissistic and control freak personality became her enemy,  her biggest mistake was hiding baba's truth from abinal , that unknowingly opened pandora's box of troubles for her 😆 her only mistake was she didn't focus much on forming emotional attachment with abir like a mother should do with a son especially the son who is very emotional about an unfortunate incident   in his growing years ,  her way of love is to control someone which makes them feel suffocated   and not understand someone and thats where she went wrong   a little bit of patience understanding and open honestly with abir  in early stages of life would have done wonders for the maa beta duo, especially when she already knew abir is as ziddi as she is herself. Her focus should have been to understand abir and not control him.

3.BM - BP 

While I understand that mishti was adopted into the family and somewhere she was akshara for BM and BP , the fulfillment of the void was understandable but not organic , BM and BP somewhere failed to understand mishti beyond her words and the gudiya rani image that they wished her to adapt. The reasons mishti felt indebted for many years was the pressure to be gudiya rani and in case she does something against the image she was told that she broke the guroor , indirectly trying to force their choices on mishti ( BM with kunal and BP with nannu ) and not really trying to get into the matter of mishku fights ,  I believe they never really paid attention to analyse what mishti's real personality and psychology is , does she enjoy being gudiya rani or not,  no concerte attempts to make mishti feel accepted by the whole family including jas varsha and kuhu , somewhere they failed to create a bridge between mishti and family in a profound way.Rest of the family and mishti always remained at loggerheads. 

4 Varsha  - Shaurya 

Perfect example of what blind love for a child can do , a permanent damage to the child's psychology and kuhu is the biggest example of a damaged psychology which won't change for life now , frankly speaking I have never seen Shaurya spend enough time with kuhu , I think that was a reason she used to look out for BP to spend time  with her as much as he spends with mishti , however in compensation she spent more time with jas ,varsha knows what mentality jas carries,  still she allowed her daughter to get influenced by jas repeatedly  , varsha herself accused BM of partiality when its the exact same thing she did for her daughter against mishti ,   varsha wasn't strong enough to make kuhu repent for her mistakes instead tired her best to cover them up and conveniently put the blame on others like she did recently,  kuhu also never felt guilty because she knew whatever she does or says , her mom will always be there to save the day for her , over protective mess for a child is something that sealed the deal for varsha and kuhu is the result of that over protectiveness  , love for your child shouldn't make you immune towards their faults.

5. Nidhi-  Koslu 

Ek beta toh unka gayab hai 😆 Khair the only scene I saw nidhi as a strong mother was when she stood against benba for ved and ketki's broken marriage,  koslu had few moments to shine,  but I am glad he could see fault in ketki during varun track and never tried to justify her but called spade a spade, the show didn't explore much of their parental sides , they were just used for comedy and tadka but I guess ketki turned out to be the least problematic kid so I can say achi upbringing mili hogi 😆 On a side note I think maami is genuinely very smart 😉 And infact a very humble person but sadly she wasn't educated enough to take over the control of the house as real rajvansh bahu otherwise she would have been a better home maker than meenu is , she has her emotional moments with abir ( band aid scene ) , mishti ( when she was informed she cant conceive )  , kuhu ( teacher ke liye pyaar ) and kunal ( was never bitter towards him but always treated him as equal as abir even though she had clashes with parul ) 

All in all every parent did some mistakes 😆 And as viewers we can just learn some lessons and try not to repeat them up in our lives. Shows can teach us what to do and they also teach us what not to do.

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago