Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

And she knows when the seniors will be out things will be pretty unfavorable  but then that's what I wanna see how she carries herself 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DailyTalk

And she knows when the seniors will be out things will be pretty unfavorable  but then that's what I wanna see how she carries herself 

she actually doesn't care about the seniors as she already knows that they are in the house for just 2 weeks 

DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

she actually doesn't care about the seniors as she already knows that they are in the house for just 2 weeks 

Point taken I was just saying ki it will be interesting to watch her how she will improvise the cornering by others after two weeks

TC_FA thumbnail

Point taken I was just saying ki it will be interesting to watch her how she will improvise the cornering by others after two weeks

I hope she will handle the situation quite well

SoniRita thumbnail

Although many scenes were edited, and only few scenes were shown 

Really? What scenes were edited?

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think she cares less about seniors. 

Even in previous task where Shukla announced her the winner I guess he did it right, idk why everyone has a problem with it and they think Jasmine should've won, why?? Shehzad messed up her game and said out loud that he did it for Jasmine to win when clearly it was a all.girls task and no one should be interfered.

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaSneha

I think she cares less about seniors. 

Even in previous task where Shukla announced her the winner I guess he did it right, idk why everyone has a problem with it and they think Jasmine should've won, why?? Shehzad messed up her game and said out loud that he did it for Jasmine to win when clearly it was a all.girls task and no one should be interfered.

Yes and if he wanted jasmine to win then why didn't he throw P's drinks too,why only Nikki's? 

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes and if he wanted jasmine to win then why didn't he throw P's drinks too,why only Nikki's? 

Personal dushmani, If that is justifiable so is Shukla choosing her

.Nivedita. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Finally! 

Please add me too. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

That’s just a wishful thinking of haters. I haven’t seen her looking for any favours from seniors. If the seniors are impressed by her, then that’s her quality. 

Except that tray task, when did the seniors favour her? Even in that task Shukla first said the task has been cancelled. Now whomever he declares winner in that task would be called biased. Bcoz there was no clear winner.

In everything else, she’s her own master. She’s even doing a lot of work without noise like many others. 

She’s getting her items from bb mall, not by the mercy of Seniors but by convincing other HMs or by other means that she feels right. That’s her ability 

I really fail to see, where is she getting any undue favour that people are saying all those things 😊