FLASHBACK :DID HRITHIK ROSHAN HOOKED UP WITH KANGANA RANAUT???

SDMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I PERSONNLY FEEL YES AND SHE CAUGHT FEELINGS FOR HIM.F F

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nope.... Hrithik was an abla mard who got harassed by Kangana.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They probably hooked up during Krrish 3. Hrithik probably wanted to ignore it because of his image. Kangana got irritated with him. Things went out of hand. This is what I used to initially think.

But now that we know Kangana is just generally crazy, the psycho stalker narrative seems believable. 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

They definitely hooked up multiple times. Hritik was just doing time pass and she probably caught feelings. He probably knows he's guilty or else no male celeb would take so much public slander from a woman. 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

They definitely hooked up multiple times. Hritik was just doing time pass and she probably caught feelings. He probably knows he's guilty or else no male celeb would take so much public slander from a woman. 

Nope.

To believe this one must also believe her nutty (and proven wrong by Cyber Crime)  claim that he hacked her computer, wrote and sent all those thousands of pathetic and creepy e-mails to himself (including selfies and her day to day schedules) where she talked about when she'll kiss him for the first time, sending him nudes so he could see her naked for the first time, and how she could never talk to him before because she was tongue tied but she will keep e-mailing him ... . She was right about one thing in her e-mails.  It was all a phantasy.

Damn...  I can't believe I fell into to the trap of responding to one of these topics again.

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Asli waali sachchai kaisey pata chalegi 🙄

Sharpener thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Nope.

To believe this one must also believe her nutty (and proven wrong by Cyber Crime)  claim that he hacked her computer, wrote and sent all those thousands of pathetic and creepy e-mails to himself (including selfies and her day to day schedules) where she talked about when she'll kiss him for the first time, sending him nudes so he could see her naked for the first time, and how she could never talk to him before because she was tongue tied but she will keep e-mailing him ... . She was right about one thing in her e-mails.  It was all a phantasy.

Damn...  I can't believe I fell into to the trap of responding to one of these topics again.

Exaggeration is Kangana's forte. I don't know and don't care for all details of what she talked about. All I know is that the Roshans were acting like bheegi billis and there is no way those men would take crap from Kangana if Hritik was totally innocent.

Sharpener thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

Asli waali sachchai kaisey pata chalegi 🙄

Great point.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wasn't there in the bedroom.