Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I liked how Nishant solved the deadlock. He has good potential but barely gets any screen time on the show. Nikki is a smart player. She knows the way to create issues and become the most talked about contestant. 

I felt the others had a point though yesterday. If they keep striking deals with Nikki, she keeps becoming more powerful so it was important to stop her. 

One thing is for sure BB ain’t liking him. He and Abhinav are foiling BB’s plan of showing jhagra and drama. Nishant and Abhinav are genuine n intelligent players but BB doesnt like sensible ppl so they will try to evict them ASAP 🤪

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Nishant has been pretty dull so far. There's no spark in him. Even Jaan seems to get more screentime than Nishant. 

He needs to wake up & do something.. or else I hope he doesn't meet the same fate as his co-star Daljeet from last season. To survive on BB, you need sensibility along with providing content/masala, just being sensible/sorted won't help. 

I agree I am disappointed in Nishant he is hardly seen in any of the episodes if he continues like this he will be out soon 

Edited by Chopatgomake - 3 years ago
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I think it's still not over for him yet. He is not the worst that's for sure. There are 2-3 contestants getting even less content than him. If there is no eviction this week he still has time to buck up(remember last season even Asim took his time, he was also kinda invisible at the start), and even if there is eviction he may survive cause he may get decent votes in first week but if he doesnt show content voting wont help either, totally depends who will be nominated with him if he is nominated(like if Jaan Sanu or Sara Gurpal is nominated then he has a chance, though audience arent liking Rahul BB will try to safe him for providing content) and depends on Nishant's luck factor too.

Sensible ppl has NO place in BB 

Edited by TanShi_CrazyLuv - 3 years ago
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chopatgomake

I agree I am disappointed in Nishant he is hardly seen in any of the episodes if he continues like this he will be out soon 

i so dont want ths 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I also think it was a good deal. Everyone kept saying don't give her importance but ended up giving it anyway by making drama about why Nishant accepted the deal. 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

He's smart but needs to up his game . 

I guess after seniors go back , he'll be more open .

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

Sensible ppl has NO place in BB 

Ya ,  I'm afraid he'll be punching bag of SK this season .

I hope not, he has potential , SK kinda demotivates contestants than motivating/ providing guidance to them.

Edited by I-Got-You - 3 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

IMO thats not a good deal. that was a hunger deal😆

as someone said, by making these deals hms are encouraging her to do more drama and tantrums. in her own words, usse har roj kuch na kuch chahiye. in that case everyday koi na koi deal karna hi padega uske saath. Nahi toh khana,peena aur sona bandh. its better to stop her tantrums in the beginning than making deals with her everyday.

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The other housemates didn’t want to set yet another example of someone bowing down so Nikki has her way after holding the house hostage I guess. 

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hasini009

IMO thats not a good deal. that was a hunger deal😆

as someone said, by making these deals hms are encouraging her to do more drama and tantrums. in her own words, usse har roj kuch na kuch chahiye. in that case everyday koi na koi deal karna hi padega uske saath. Nahi toh khana,peena aur sona bandh. its better to stop her tantrums in the beginning than making deals with her everyday.

But forcing her to give up will not stop her tantrums, as per live feed today she asked for 3 of her items lol.

This will continue everyday so instead of stretching it negotiations and deals are the only solution..