Shukla ko leaked question paper mil gaya lagta hai😄

PoisonousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

The task when it was read out aloud was a long one, quite difficult to comprehend in one go. One needs to read it again to get a clear understanding. Even i didn't get it when pavitra was reading out then i thought task chalte chalte samajh mein ajayga. So i think its natural Gouhar was confused about the task rules and wanted to be clear about it first, but Shukla had perfectly understood the task in just one go, how? I didn't see him hovering over the rule book like Gauhar and Hina didn't bother at all. What he said while arguing with Gau was surprisingly convincing and he also had a very clear understanding of loopholes in that task, how? To me it looks like he knows of the tasks or atleast this one, about the rules, loopholes and how he can spin it in his favour without looking unfair. He was so confident in the task like a student who comes to his exam fully prepared  like jise leaked question paper mila ho😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He was spoon fed tasks last year! Thrs no question about it, even this season same is happening 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Did u guys forget Manisha Sharma?😡

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He clearly didn't know anything. He was just too eager to ruin the task like he used to in BB13. ðŸ˜† I liked that Gauhar tried to understand but she took too long to read. No wonder Sid got the chance to argue that she wasn't ready to play on time.