Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Very much amidst you dear. 🤗I am your first Mod!  

Thank you for the good words.🤗 

If you insist, then I have to write one soon!! 

On a serious note, the story is good and dealing with a social evil, an event more frequently dealing with girls in their lives nowadays, with a socially relevant subject. Why they hurriedly closed it as if it is an issue only relevant to them!! Viewers and their sentiments are nothing to them???  An appropriate ending it deserves, to be precise every serial deserves. 

I'll also be looking forward to your work!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

These are so beautiful!

I own a copy of War & Peace, I am too scared of the size, now I'm gonna go and try it soon! 

Thank you soo much ❤️

It's one of the wisest self-help books you will ever read Natasha. War and Peace isn't just a great novel. It's also a guide to living. What Tolstoy offers is not so much a set of answers to life's every situation as an attitude toward living. 

War and Peace is not so much difficult as it is long. Dig in, though, and you'll quickly see why Tolstoy's exuberant opus—set in the years just before, during, and after Napoléon's invasion of Russia—is arguably the greatest novel of all time. I read it when I was at my graduation. This one, Gone with the Wind, Good Earth and many more such classics and now Ayn Rand's philosophical Fiction based on objectivism, these are not mere fictions, these are the reflections of life, classics. Once you start enjoying the great writer's thought process, that will take you to a different level as a reader as well as a human being. 

Good night Nats. 🤗

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago
Natashapaul thumbnail

It's one of the wisest self-help books you will ever read Natasha. War and Peace isn't just a great novel. It's also a guide to living. What Tolstoy offers is not so much a set of answers to life's every situation as an attitude toward living. 

War and Peace is not so much difficult as it is long. Dig in, though, and you'll quickly see why Tolstoy's exuberant opus—set in the years just before, during, and after Napoléon's invasion of Russia—is arguably the greatest novel of all time. I read it when I was at my graduation. This one, Gone with the Wind, Good Earth and many more such classics and now Ayn Rand's philosophical Fiction based on objectivism, these are not mere fictions, these are the reflections of life, classics. Once you start enjoying the great writer's thought process, that will take you to a different level as a reader as well as a human being. 

Good night Nats. 🤗

Thank you for these words & other suggestions, will dig in soon!

Good Night!

Edited by Natashapaul - 3 years ago
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nats, Jey is saying something??!! 🤗 for you ---  

Natasha fell in love from the moment she entered the ballroom. She was not in love with anyone in particular, but with everyone.” 

“ 'I'm afraid I'm very far from understanding — how shall I put it — I'm afraid my way of thinking about the universe is so much the opposite of yours that we won't understand each other." 

‘The whole world is divided for me into two parts: one is she, and there is all happiness, hope, light; the other is where she is not, and there everything is dejection and darkness…’ “

Nats... Where were you???..

Read this girle...  Our mods wrote such big things about you and you're whining like a child about PB's closure...

Cheer up man... You're THE NATASHA 😉

jey3ram thumbnail

Very much amidst you dear. 🤗I am your first Mod!  

Thank you for the good words.🤗 

If you insist, then I have to write one soon!! 

On a serious note, the story is good and dealing with a social evil, an event more frequently dealing with girls in their lives nowadays, with a socially relevant subject. Why they hurriedly closed it as if it is an issue only relevant to them!! Viewers and their sentiments are nothing to them???  An appropriate ending it deserves, to be precise every serial deserves. 

🤗🤗🤗

Thank you so much.... I'm so glad that you decided to write something 😊❤️

@bold: couldn't agree more 💯

By this, they're making us not to move on from PB at all... It feels like we're going through some love failure phase in real life💔

Now I understood Buddha words😅... Attachment is the reason for all worries and depression.. Detachment is a pure Bliss... 

Still something inside me hoping against hope that we will get to see PB soon... 

These days all kinda PB souls traversing in my body🤣

Pranati mode on day before yesterday and Rey mode on yesterday.. sometimes Jugnu mode maybe on today😆🤣

jey3ram thumbnail

Good night Nats. 🤗

I completely agree..

I think I should give it a shot now.. I usually run behind thriller series or romantic classic novels.. but this sounds interesting and I heard few of my friends talking about this but I never gave it a try..

Now I hope this will help me from moving on from this love failure phase

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

I completely agree..

I think I should give it a shot now.. I usually run behind thriller series or romantic classic novels.. but this sounds interesting and I heard few of my friends talking about this but I never gave it a try..

Now I hope this will help me from moving on from this love failure phase

Jey,🤗 failures are not full stops, those are life's lessons we learnt in a very hard way! 😊

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: jey3ram

🤗🤗🤗

Thank you so much.... I'm so glad that you decided to write something 😊❤️

@bold: couldn't agree more 💯

By this, they're making us not to move on from PB at all... It feels like we're going through some love failure phase in real life💔

Now I understood Buddha words😅... Attachment is the reason for all worries and depression.. Detachment is a pure Bliss... 

Still something inside me hoping against hope that we will get to see PB soon... 

These days all kinda PB souls traversing in my body🤣

Pranati mode on day before yesterday and Rey mode on yesterday.. sometimes Jugnu mode maybe on today😆🤣

Good ... changing modes day by day,  that already made us a bit moody but the mood is such that it knows how to traverse the difficult situation if there is no alternative left to us!! 🤗

Natashapaul thumbnail

Jey,🤗 failures are not full stops, those are life's lessons we learnt in a very hard way! 😊

We should've have had a thread here for you! 

You know Balika Vadhu had a moral said at the end of every epi? I would've actually loved to hear one from you for each epi for PB like that when it was on! Some sensible takeaway ❤️

jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashapaul

We should've have had a thread here for you! 

You know Balika Vadhu had a moral said at the end of every epi? I would've actually loved to hear one from you for each epi for PB like that when it was on! Some sensible takeaway ❤️

I agree with nats 💯

@Viswasruti,.. we wish to read your insights on key notes and issues if not daily but atleast weekly once

Preaching moral values or intake of morals is what this forum missing or say missed at times.. listening that in your words will be a pure bliss😃