Our melancholy for PB - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Natashapaul

We should've have had a thread here for you! 

You know Balika Vadhu had a moral said at the end of every epi? I would've actually loved to hear one from you for each epi for PB like that when it was on! Some sensible takeaway ❤️

Wow... after a long long time, I am hearing some good words about Balika Vadhu. ⭐️

That was my first forum and in a way that was the main cause for my entering into IF. 

They started that serial with a social message in mind and simply the first Anandi, the kid Avika carried that serial up to the level of no 1 in the chart, made it a chartbuster, and set the stage to spread the message throughout the world !! Then Pratyusha with her innocent smiles and adolescent looks she carried the message to the far off lands that Indian serials have the high potential to show their culture and talent through the daily serials! That was transmitted and translated into 14 foreign channels, in their languages, and in every country, it garnered no 1 slot and rank there in those days. It dubbed into every Indian language and still gaining higher viewership wherever it telecast! 

Half of the non-Indian members in this IF were joined here because of that serial. 

Now , as we all knew, the Colours channel knows how to kill its fame !! It ruined its flagship serial by removing Prats , with that senseless act, they killed the subtle romance for which all the foreign and Indian members were drooled, crooned, and craved for more and more -- which established it's presence in a highly competitive serial world, and consequently killed the sentiments and sensitive feelings of the viewers and ruined their success successfully! 😕 They killed Anandi character not only at the end like an orphan with their deviation from the main story, but they ruined their reputation as one of the most successful serial makers of the country in such a senseless way! 

My last post there is still people are reading it, which I've written some 5 years back ! 

Gestation, Manifestation, and Mutation [The last drop of a tear.P2!]

Originally posted by jey3ram

I agree with nats 💯

@Viswasruti,.. we wish to read your insights on key notes and issues if not daily but atleast weekly once

Preaching moral values or intake of morals is what this forum missing or say missed at times.. listening that in your words will be a pure bliss😃

Sure Jey, from today onwards I will write a few lines on the serial every day! 

It is a good suggestion. While searching for the story of this serial I saw this --- 

The Times of India quoted that Aneri Vajani and Kunal Jaisingh’s show looks promising; child actor Vaishnavi Prajapati steals the limelight and said, "Jugnu in Pavitra Bhagya stands out as a child actor. Sporting a tomboy look, Jugnu’s level of naughtiness and attitude is level: Boss. With a fresh cast, the storyline of Pavitra Bhagya is also interesting and promising. However, Aneri’s Pranati is a bit over the top when it comes to showing her emotional moments. Abhishek’s character Archit is also quite progressive and we can see in the upcoming episodes if his role stays the same. Kunal Jaisingh is good with the casanova image and he is justifying his role as Reyansh aka Rey." --- 

My God, such praise from Times, still they neglected this serial? Quite unimaginable! 😕

Friends, as you wish, I started a new thread to write a short write up on the serial every day. 

Please have a glance at it and tell me is it OK or not. 😊 

Thank you Viswasruti 🤗

Banner Contest Voting round started. Please select one for this Forum. 

At least let us have a good face to show to the future members to see Pranati, Reyansh, and Jugnu. 😊 

Pavitra Bhagya Banner Contest Voting Round 

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Banner Contest Voting round started. Please select one for this Forum. 

At least let us have a good face to show to the future members to see Pranati, Reyansh, and Jugnu. 😊 

Pavitra Bhagya Banner Contest Voting Round 

Voted Madi.....thanks for the banners....they alll lookedso prettyyyyyy 

Voted Madi... 🥳🥳🥳

All are lovely 😍  and thank you so much for the banner ❤️