Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode-105

Hello everyone

This is the episode discussion thread

Anyone can post the updates of the episode as per his/her convenience

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

The discussions of appreciations of Anirudh and Bondita can be in a limit here afterwards it should shift to their respective ATs.

No bashing of any characters negative or positive.

Do not name call Saudamini as Soda.

Not comparisons with other shows even.

Ps: Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail

https://youtu.be/N0rkX_v-7JY

Just can't get over this ❤️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ani is the perfect husband material  I know many wouldn't agree but I feel it. During Doctor track when doctor (Aura's father 😆) was praising him for being a good husband he was feeling shy ☺️ trust me he loves the fact that he is Bondita's husband and he wants to do every possible thing for her bright future 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpita_De

Ani is the perfect husband material  I know many wouldn't agree but I feel it. During Doctor track when doctor (Aura's father 😆) was praising him for being a good husband he was feeling shy ☺️ trust me he loves the fact that he is Bondita's husband and he wants to do every possible thing for her bright future 

He is perfect husband ❤️❤️ and for me he is husband goal 😆😳  exactly he is proud to be bon's husband especially the letter girl's husband  he is not evidently showing it up but he feels that way ❤️☺️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

He is perfect husband ❤️❤️ and for me he is husband goal 😆😳  exactly he is proud to be bon's husband especially the letter girl's husband  he is not evidently showing it up but he feels that way ❤️☺️

He shows that too but in his typical way 😆 Padhne ja 😉 Will meet after episode 🤗

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Makers are showering us with so many beautiful flashback scenes that i wanna say they can keep rudhita separated not only for 1 month but for 2 months, cause we will get many more nice fb's then smiley27smiley42 also i am enjoying ani's sufferings so much that my heart wants more to see it! smiley15

Also when bon returns i hope mini's chapter from ani's life will be over too. smiley22

Yeh BW ko wapas lakar isse shadi karadena tab please smiley36 he is even more best suitor for her if he turns out not an illegal son of binoy. smiley15 Cause if he marries her forcefully for avenge then he will become bhaumik's ghar jamai aur phir khud toh uske ghar se niklegahi nehi aur mini ko bhi nikal ne nehi dega, he won't even let her coming to her terrace to do tak-jhak at ani's house i can clearly see. smiley36

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

I will praise him if he will not do engagement with Saudamini, neither give any promise, it is as simple as that 😈

wayback2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

Makers are showering us with so many beautiful flashback scenes that i wanna say they can keep rudhita separated not only for 1 month but for 2 months, cause we will get many more nice fb's then smiley27smiley42 also i am enjoying ani's sufferings so much that my heart wants more to see it! smiley15

Also when bon returns i hope mini's chapter from ani's life will be over too. smiley22

Yeh BW ko wapas lakar isse shadi karadena tab please smiley36 he is even more best suitor for her if he turns out not an illegal son of binoy. smiley15 Cause if he marries her forcefully for avenge then he will become bhaumik's ghar jamai aur phir khud toh uske ghar se niklegahi nehi aur mini ko bhi nikal ne nehi dega, he won't even let her coming to her terrace to do tak-jhak at ani's house i can clearly see. smiley36

That sounds perfect future track to me.. 

I can clearly even see jealous Anirudh every time he is near bon and bw taunting him every time how lucky he is to have bon.. 

And finally Mini too will be out.. Hopefully bw even make her tie rakhi to Ani.. Sare bbwasi ki dua milegi usse.. 🤣

And Adish is so damn watchable, he will be able to bring some comic relief too.. If thinkers think in that way😆

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

They can't close Mini's chapter now as Mini is not only connected to Ani's past, she is also connected with Bondita. We have seen a bond from Bondita's side towards Mini and Mini with her each planning plotting slowly getting to know about Bondita. Mini is not only playing with Ani's trust, she is also playing with Bondita's emotions.... In Bondita's life Mini is a different chapter which the makers will use post leap. Pre leap its more about Anirudh-Mini but post leap its going to be Bondita-Mini 😳

mnm13 thumbnail

so, voot stopped giving episodes before tv!!!

1 ghanta pehle bhi nehi deta.

voot baba saare nesha milake karta hoga tabhi itna behosh rehta hai

Edited by mnm13 - 3 years ago