Vani OS - Tum Se Hi

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello hello everyone, I am back with another Vani Os. I have reworked an old composition of mine because it suits Vani very well. I want to dedicate this OS to @AnnieSKaur because she wanted to read some Vani nok jhok and romance. Annie Jay nahi hai yaha…  it is only Veer and Bani. I really hope you enjoy. 

Happy reading everyone…  do like and comment to tell me how you feel about this OS. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shall we toss to see who mops the floor?” she asked, forcing a levity to her tone she didn't quite feel.

He slipped the now damp dishtowel over a brass hook bolted to the side of the cabinet and turned, a glimmer of tease invading his serious gaze. "Odd, I wouldn't have pegged you for a gambling woman, Mrs. Veeranshu Singhania. He slanted against the counter, arms folded.

She flipped a stray curl over her shoulders and sashayed into the kitchen, dishrag in hand and a smirk on her face. "Of course I am, Mr. Singhania I gambled on love  with you, didn't I?

Fishing a coin from his pocket, he shot her a grin. "That was a matter of intelligence, not risk. He lobbed a nickel at her and she caught it one-handed, coaxing a throaty chuckle from his lips. "Why do I get the feeling you've done this before, Bani?

"Because I have, she said with a cocky smile, feeling a bit reckless. She strutted over and fisted her hand, thumb tucked and dishrag dangling while she positioned the coin on top. "Meera  Di and I used to toss to see who got to read a new book first when we were kids, you know.”

His teeth gleamed white. "How decadent.”

Her smile was smug. "No, my man, decadent' will be me enjoying a chocolate cookie at the table with feet propped while you mop the floor. She arched a brow. "Ready? With practiced dexterity, she popped her thumb beneath the nickel, and it launched in the air, her breathing suspended while the coin toppled over and over.

Plunk. With a devious smile, Veer snatched it just inches from her hand and slapped it on top of table. "Call it.”

She pursed her lips, eyes squinted as she tried to visualize which side of the coin it might be. "Heads, she said with a confident hike of her chin, praying her intuition was correct.

His groan rose in the air when he lifted his palm. "I hate mopping the floor, he muttered, slipping the nickel back in his pocket.

Giddy over her win, she giggled. "Don't be a baby, Veer, a little soapy water won't hurt you.” Mischief bubbled up along with her laughter as she sloshed the rag in the sudsy dishwater and flicked it at him, intending only to splatter a few drops his way. She gasped when the rag accidentally flew from her hand. Eyes wide, her jaw dropped as it pelted him in the face and fell to the floor, leaving soapy water sluicing down his dark-bristled cheek. "Oh . My . God . Veer ..., I am so s-sorry ... Her voice trailed off into a fit of giggles she could no more stop than the water stains that dribbled down his trousers into a puddle at his feet.

“Oh, you shouldn't have done that sweet heart...” he said with a glint of retaliation. Whisking the sopping rag up off of the floor, he squeezed it with a lightning thrust of his arm, showering Bani's torso and her apron front with soapy water.

Bani shrieked and giggled, but not before dousing Veer's chest with a slash of her hand in the sink, slamming him with a wave of dirty dishwater before she darted away. Flushed with excitement, she felt like a little girl again, having a pillow fight with her sister. Adrenaline coursed while she scrambled to the other side of the table, her breathing hard and hands braced to a chair. "Come on, Veer truce” , she begged, tone breathless.

Dipping the dishrag into the dirty water once again, he casually tossed the sodden rag back and forth while he ambled toward the table with a wicked grin. "Sure Bani Veeranshu Singhania… right after I even the score.”

Her stomach skittered as she pleaded, eyes darting to the door and back with a nervous laugh. " I want to watch a film on TV, it will start any minute Veer, and so please don't start any trouble.

Step by step, his grin never wavered as he rounded the table. "I didn't.”

"Veer, please I'll be good, I promise. Her body pulsed with adrenaline as she skirted the table in the opposite direction, praying her husband's etiquette to return before she got soaked.

His husky chuckle sent goose bumps up her arms. "I know, Bani good and wet.”

With a wild shriek she made a break for the door, laughing so hard, she didn't hear him coming until he whirled her around. Her laughter turned to squeals when she tried to get away, but he clamped a steel arm to her waist while he held the rag dangerously close to her neck. "Repeat after me, Bani, he whispered, eyes issuing a challenge. "Veer, I'm a  brat,  I'm sorry, and I will never do this again.”

Pulse sprinting, she giggled, eyes flicking from him to the rag in his hand, weighing her options. "And if I don't?

One dark brow jutted high as his smile eased into a grin. "You won't have to bathe tonight, doll.”

His words warmed both her cheeks and her temper. "You wouldn't” she dared.

"Only one way to find out.” There was a bit of the devil in his eye, the rag dangling precariously close to her neck. 

Bani sucked in a deep breath. "All right, Veer, she said, skin tingling with mischief and eye on the rag, "I'm a brat, I'm sorry, and I ... won't promise”, she whipped the rag from his hands so fast, he never saw it coming, making him bathe in soapy lemony dishwater. 

He hooked her waist before she could escape, and her high-pitch giggles merged with his husky laughter as she flailed in his arms, a death grip on the soppy rag thrashing over their heads. Dishwater flew every which way while he tried to reclaim it, but Bani hid it behind her back with squeals of laughter. Locking her to his chest with one arm, he circled her waist with his other, his breath warm on her cheek as he grappled to claim the win.

"Give ... it ... up ... Veer, she breathed, her words punctuated by shrieks and shallow rasps as she tried to wrestle free, "you will ... never win ...

Her words seemed to paralyze him, and in a single heave of her breath, his body stilled against hers. She could feel the ragged rise and fall of his chest, the hot press of his arm at the small of her back, the wild hammering of her pulse in her ears. All at once, she was painfully aware of his nearness, bare inches away from the dark stubble that peppered his jaw. His hard-muscled chest was so close she could almost feel the dampness of his shirt while the familiar scent of spices and pine whirled her senses. His breathing was ragged like hers, warm and sweet with the faint scent of chocolate from the dark chocolate cream pie he had for dessert, and when his gaze lowered to her lips, heat coiled through her so strong, it sapped all moisture from her throat.

The silence was deafening as he stared, a battle waging in eyes that eclipsed to a dark fervor, shocking her when they quivered her belly. "I will never give up, Bani, he whispered, his words a tender caress. His lips parted to emit shallow breaths, and fire sung in his eyes when his glance flickered to her mouth once again.

"T-take it ... she whispered, alarm curling in her stomach. Dear Lord, had he meant to kiss me? She thought. Prodding the rag to his chest, she pushed him away while heat throbbed in her cheeks. She took an awkward step back, gaze on the floor as she buffed at her arms with brisk motion. "Goodness, Veer ... you are such a mischievous person, she said with nervous chuckle, unable to look at him even yet. "You win,  husband… I surrender. She forced a casual tone and attempted to side-step him on her way to the broom closet.

Her heart seized when he halted her with a gentle hand. "Bani ... His voice was sombre and steeped with calmness. "Stay ..

He sat at the edge of the dining table  looking at her for a long while, simply staring at her across the fire as if either he were having trouble making up his mind, or he thought she had completely lost hers while she was staring at him equivalently ... just a typical novella moment. He considered his thought and he knew he was not thinking too much. All the man had to do was pucker up and kiss her a few times, stressing the differences in techniques ... all the ways in which he could own her lips. Judging from the way her body had reacted to him just a few minutes ago, he suspected that he had already done most of everything except slip his tongue into her mouth, which would be the ultimate step before . . . well, before the unspeakable. They had to get that far ... They had to be closer. He wanted to be closer to her. 

"What are you thinking?" She was beginning to feel uncomfortable under such intense scrutiny. 

"I think you need to move closer to me." 

Curiously she stepped closer. "I'm so glad you're willing to help ... with the chores." She almost started fumbling. 

"Only because I'd hate to have you stumble into trouble later on... I am a genuine trouble maker Bani and I guess that much trouble is enough for both of us.” His lips were twitching at the corners again. 

"You look as if you're trying not to be so sincerely serious ... What do you want me to do Veer?"

"Close your eyes. I'll give you the kind of a kiss a man gives a woman when he kisses her for the first time. I will make you feel what a beautiful married woman is supposed to feel ... I will love you like a man loves a woman ... like I should love my woman" 

She closed her eyes. Her heart fluttered like a leaf in the wind. She felt surprised but she felt happy as well. Veer put his hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer, but not too close. His breath was warm on her face. So were his lips when he touched his mouth to hers. It was barely a touch, more of a stroke, an invitation for more. His lips met hers and pressed gently against her closed mouth. Just as she had in the back of her mind ... today, this moment was different from the way she had imagined it to be. Different for  the better. He tasted happy, she experienced a warm, heady sensation that spread like slow molasses through her veins. 

Suddenly his lips were gone and the kiss was over. She felt cheated of something that had beckoned just beyond that simple meeting of mouths. Slowly, she opened her eyes. 

His face was still near, his eyes dark, contemplative. She had to clear her throat to speak. "What comes next?" 

"I'll kiss you the way a man kisses a woman he's known a while. You shouldn't let anyone kiss you like this unless you want him to." 

His lips were on hers before she was ready. There was no gentle invitation to this kiss. It began with more intent, with a sense of purpose. His lips were moving against hers, his mouth pressing harder than that first time. She reached up and slipped her arms around his shoulders for fear that she might tip over backwards. 

By hugging him, she was able to steady herself, to give resistance to his pressure. It was all very stimulating. She actually felt tingles run through her. Before she knew what to think, she felt his tongue teasing the seam of her lips. A shiver ran down her spine and back up again. She held on tighter, shocked and delighted by the warm, slippery, seductive feel of his tongue as he traced her lips again and again. 

He pulled back abruptly this time. The smile had faded from his mouth. He seemed to be having a hard time breathing.

"Are you all right?" she asked softly. 

"Yeah. I'm . . . I'm all right. You need to open your mouth." 

"I need to do what?" Indescribable things were already happening to her. She shuddered to think what might occur if she did as he asked and took another big step. 

"Open your mouth" 

He stood a heart's beat away, his dark eyes caressing her. The spicy clean male smell of him surrounded her. Crossing her arms around his neck, she felt singularly unprotected. Open and vulnerable to this man, she trembled with unknown possibilities, as if she stood on the edge of a deep chasm with no bottom in sight.

Her gaze fastened on his mouth, his sensuously mobile mouth. An invisible chord bound them. A gossamer web of unseen threads pulled at her, compelling her. Should she do what she wanted to do? Should she? Of course ...

Whispering sweet nothings somewhere in his chest, she felt as if she were crossing the desert, as if she were traversing a wasteland without the promise of an oasis at the end. She took a step forward into his arms and rose on tiptoe, touching her mouth to his. A butterfly kiss. 

The contact was brief but explosive. Her senses reeled when she felt the warm melding of his lips against hers. Shaken, she stepped back.

His arms came up, capturing her, enfolding her into his embrace. He took possession of her mouth with his and his lips moved over hers. His kiss was warm and wet, and he caressed her lips with his. His mouth explored hers. The kiss strong and sultry, filled with passion, hard and soft at the same time.

His kiss was so soft, yet so demanding that it filled her with an aching desire that reverberated through her, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes, plucking a need within her, filling her with a slow-kindling passion that rose from the very marrow of her bones.

She clung to him, lost in the magic of their mouths fused together. He teased her, nibbling at her lower lip, flicking his tongue over the sensitive flesh. Sighing into his mouth, she surrendered to the delicious feelings roiling through her.

How she had longed for this, to be held and cherished. To feel passion seep slowly through her veins, to have her heart beat double-time. Revelling in the sensations, she felt alive for the first time in a long time.

At his gentle but insidious pressure, her lips parted, welcoming him inside. Tentatively, she touched her tongue to his, savouring the hot velvet nap of him, the prickly rough abrasion of his intimate flesh intertwined with her own. Opening her mouth wider, she tasted him fully, devouring the essence of him, hungry beyond measure, starved and needy. Their tongues danced, mated and fell apart, explored and retreated.

Cradling her face in his hands, he lifted his mouth from hers, breaking the kiss. His soft brown eyes were liquid with tenderness, brimming with unspoken feelings.

"You don't realize what you mean to me Bani.” 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SadSerenade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Res 

thank you for the pm hun! ❤️

I’ll read it tmr as its almost 2am here 😆

————

Okay just finished reading this OS and OMG😍 I swear your writing has magic!!! omg and their kisses Ooof! I hope we get to see their nok jhok similar to this on the tv. But you’re too good and when he said you don’t realize what u mean to me  I WAS FANGIRLING SO HARD😭✨ you need to write like a fanfic man your writing is amazing 

Edited by SadSerenade - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SadSerenade

Res 

thank you for the pm hun! ❤️

I’ll read it tmr as its almost 2am here 😆

—————

Okie okie... Please take rest 😆

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Holy!

Holy!

Holy! Moly!

That was 🔥🔥🔥🔥

It was so intense and so vibrant.

You have a way with words. Seriously! I could visualise it the way you wrote it

You cannot stop now. Keep on writing more!

And I loved the fact that it is Veer who is introducing Bani to this side. For being a ages old Naagin, she is seriously inexperienced 😂😂😂

Awww....VANI!!!!

Please write more.

- Niki

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Holy!

Holy!

Holy! Moly!

That was 🔥🔥🔥🔥

It was so intense and so vibrant.

You have a way with words. Seriously! I could visualise it the way you wrote it

You cannot stop now. Keep on writing more!

And I loved the fact that it is Veer who is introducing Bani to this side. For being a ages old Naagin, she is seriously inexperienced 😂😂😂

Awww....VANI!!!!

Please write more.

- Niki

Hi Niki 🤗

Thank you so much 

Inexperienced she was... Not anymore... *Ahem* *Ahem* 

I am glad you liked this composition. 

I will definitely write more. 

Let me know if you want to read anything specific 

Thanks again

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Poorva this is so a-m-a-z-i-n-g......intense.. romantic,superrrrrr hottt..oh god i was literally imagining Vani while reading this and blushing at the same...this is so 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

You have explained every emotion beautifully❤️😳

Thank you so much for dedicating this os to me😊 you have written it beautifully...👏👏

Uff, it was so hot,sweet and passionate..☺️☺️☺️

Thanks for not including jay or any other family member here😆

Do write more,love your writing and do pm me👍🏼

Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur

Poorva this is so a-m-a-z-i-n-g......intense.. romantic,superrrrrr hottt..oh god i was literally imagining Vani while reading this and blushing at the same...this is so 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

You have explained every emotion beautifully❤️😳

Thank you so much for dedicating this os to me😊 you have written it beautifully...👏👏

Uff, it was so hot,sweet and passionate..☺️☺️☺️

Thanks for not including jay or any other family member here😆

Do write more,love your writing and do pm me👍🏼

You are most welcome Annie 🤗

Thank you so much for each compliment. It means a lot to me. 

Vani truly inspire me to write romance. 

Will continue writing more about Vani. 

And trust me Jay ko ya kisi aur ko kabhi bewajah apne OS mein nahi aane dungi. 😆

Sirf Veer aur Bani ☺️

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Awesome..Loved it... Do write more..

Originally posted by: virikasri

Awesome..Loved it... Do write more..

Thank you so much 

Will surely write more 🤗

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

You are most welcome Annie 🤗

Thank you so much for each compliment. It means a lot to me. 

Vani truly inspire me to write romance. 

Will continue writing more about Vani. 

And trust me Jay ko ya kisi aur ko kabhi bewajah apne OS mein nahi aane dungi. 😆

Sirf Veer aur Bani ☺️

You deserve compliments for writing such a beautiful os...👍🏼

Yes Whenever i watch Vani, i imagine lot of scenes that i want to see in the show too..😊

Good show mein toh nahi rok sakte jay ko yaha we can😆