Saga of cheating in tasks continues from BB13

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/qQRW38kplEw

Don't need to say anything. Manchild does it again.

And he still is the same immature person mocking people. One whole yr and ders no even a single change or improvement in this person. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hina sitting like a queen and enjoying. 🤣

She knows they are just here to chill.

Dumb Gauhar fighting with Sid for what. Colors will support Sid only. Gauhar frustrated because Sid is far more popular than her and she also lost the task. This is not season 7. Shukla has full support from channel so fighting with them is pointless and stupid.

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

From this promo it looks like gauhar and Ejaz were pissed just because they lost ðŸ˜†

This is exactly the kind of content colors wants, gauhar’s way of decently doing the task would have been boring.

Hina though smiley37smiley37

Edited by hiraa221 - 3 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Hina sitting like a queen and enjoying. 🤣

She knows they are just here to chill.

Dumb Gauhar fighting with Sid for what. Colors will support Sid only. Gauhar frustrated because Sid is far more popular than her and she also lost the task. This is not season 7. Shukla has full support from channel so fighting with them is pointless and stupid.

Lol !!! Is it ?? 

I am not a fan of either of the three so.......their popularity seems equal to me. Out of all 3 Hina has more work under her belt.....so for me she seems more successful and is definitely here to chill.

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiraa221

From this promo it looks like gauhar and Ejaz were pissed just because they lost ðŸ˜†

This is exactly the kind of content colors wants, gauhar’s way of decently doing the task would have been boring.

Hina though smiley37smiley37

Gauhar ka pta nai. But Eizaz is new here .......its only fair that he expects the tasks to be done a certain way. He isn't a veteran of BB like Sid or Gauhar or Hina. So obviously he will be pissed.

And it's not the first time Shukla Ji has pissed off people in tasks. It's kind of his speciality. So Kuch credit toh unka bhi banta hai.

PS : Gud to see here though. I thought Sidnaaz fans won't be back to forum after last yrs fyts😆.

Who you supporting anyways ?

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Lol !!! Is it ?? 

I am not a fan of either of the three so.......their popularity seems equal to me. Out of all 3 Hina has more work under her belt.....so for me she seems more successful and is definitely here to chill.

Of the 3 Hina is easily most popular. She became much more famous even after BB. Ekta kapoor also loves her a lot so TV Industry she is at the top. Also quite well connected with Star plus and now Colors also.

Among  BB viewers Shukla is easily dominating. Even combined Asim+Rashmi+Sana fandom loses to him. I am Rashmi fan and we tried hard last year but Shukla fandom size is insane. Cannot beat it.

Gauhar really hates Shukla so the fact she lost the 1st task to him will make her burn with more hatred. Its kinda ironic that Gau v Siddhart is becoming an iconic rivalry. Juniors seeming useless now. Shukla easily dominating entire show. If TRPs are good i would just ask them to stay on. Jasmin and that useless punia rahul fake love story will result in 0 TRP.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Season 13 contestants would be the literally the last ones to give gyan on tasks, ek bhi task toh dhang see na kar paaye yeh log ðŸ˜³ Due to this idiocy almost all of the tasks got canceled last season, and  abhi yeh season bhi kharab karna hai inko. 

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Of the 3 Hina is easily most popular. She became much more famous even after BB. Ekta kapoor also loves her a lot so TV Industry she is at the top. Also quite well connected with Star plus and now Colors also.

Among  BB viewers Shukla is easily dominating. Even combined Asim+Rashmi+Sana fandom loses to him. I am Rashmi fan and we tried hard last year but Shukla fandom size is insane. Cannot beat it.

Gauhar really hates Shukla so the fact she lost the 1st task to him will make her burn with more hatred. Its kinda ironic that Gau v Siddhart is becoming an iconic rivalry. Juniors seeming useless now. Shukla easily dominating entire show. If TRPs are good i would just ask them to stay on. Jasmin and that useless punia rahul fake love story will result in 0 TRP.

as much as I hate Shukla, none should deny his popularity he is getting 40 lacs per week

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Gauhar ka pta nai. But Eizaz is new here .......its only fair that he expects the tasks to be done a certain way. He isn't a veteran of BB like Sid or Gauhar or Hina. So obviously he will be pissed.

And it's not the first time Shukla Ji has pissed off people in tasks. It's kind of his speciality. So Kuch credit toh unka bhi banta hai.

PS : Gud to see here though. I thought Sidnaaz fans won't be back to forum after last yrs fyts😆.

Who you supporting anyways ?

It’s good ejaz is finally doing something other than cleaning even if it’s him being pissed ðŸ˜†

Shukla jee ke bagair maza kesay aaega task ka ðŸ˜³ bore hou jaeinge friendly peaceful tasks dekh ke.

It’s good to see you too. There were a lot of SidNaaz fans on the forum last year but they stayed in the DT only because of well... you know how main forum was last year ðŸ˜†

I don’t really have a favourite yet I’m just watching for Sid atm. I liked abhinav and ejaz but seems like the first one is only here to cook and second is just here to clean ðŸ˜†

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

In terms of work Hina has already done like a movie and three shows already including being promoted lead of Naagin even when she wasn’t . She has strong backing from Ekta despite being loggerheads with her bestie Vikas. Toh she will chill only, uska kya jaa raha hai and she has learnt from her season that when channel favours there is nothing and no point of fighting.

Gauhar has no career left and so this is a way to bring herself back in the news and maybe she’s being legit also but BB doesn’t want everyone to sit and hold hands. Her tasks were absolutely stupid of cutting hair, she gave the same tasks twice. 

Shukla also is popular for sure and he knows he has free reign plus he loves fighting and creating issues genuinely so he loves controlling and dominating tasks, yeh uski fitrat hai isilye he cannot help himself. He has to control the task he cannot sit and watch.