Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

First......I don't hate anyone. BB and it's contestants are mere people on my screen .......I neither have the time or energy to invest in hating them. Honestly I think it's to trivial and childish to carry "hatred " against a TV actor for so long. Neither am I anyone's die hard fan or anyone's hater. You may be ......I am not . 

Second thing...... Siddharth is the same person he was last yr. I am seeing him almost after a year and he still has the same mannerisms. He still taunts and mocks people. He still behaves like he knows it all and he still can't argue like a sane person. These are all facts !! How does pointing it out make me a hater ?

Fine I may hv judged before watching the episode but I have put up another post after watching it too and even here I hv agreed wid a member that promos are misleading.

And I don't believe these so called Seniors will take anyone forward. People go forward on their own merits and game plans and audience support. They can't make or break anyone........it's always the audience .

Agreed its audience who is gonna take them forward but we know seniors r there for a reason. As salman said Juniors ko seniors ki kasauti pe khara uttarna padega. So its seniors job to make it difficult for them. And its juniors job to perform their best. Jo jitna seniors ki kasauti pe khara uttarega, audience ussi ko jyada vote kregi aur aage lekar jayegi.So not just audience, seniors hv a part in bringing contrstants forward.

Rest i do agree seniors need to go. As much as i like Sid, but i don’t wanna see him onscreen all the time. Bcoz of him i m not even able to decide a fvrt. Although its not his fault that he is dominating screen Space, but still i would like him to leave so that i can find my fvrt.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

In the start Shukla was corrected which was right. His taunting of Gauhar was low and he should have made his point and left it there. He was speaking to her in such a condescending manner🤢

Now, Gauhar was being really stupid, her entire argument was I did not sit on the chair so you cannot start game. Arey who is going to keep waiting for you to sit and roam around with rule book. Which BB is she in? No one would do that. Then she went in the room to sulk and AGAIN came out to make that same lameass argument, second hand embarrassment.

Then Eijaz, his point was right that ladke should impress the rani's and task is effectively ruined but its also a fact that ladkis have to steal and its not their problem, task itself is weirdly structured. Here Shukla should just not have interfered, if the girls decided to steal then fair enough (and if they showed weakness then he could have stepped in) and they made this argument to Eijaz then its good because atleast contestants got to play. 

Rahul Vaidaya is the biggest moron ever. 

In the end Eijaz, Abhinav and Seniors were main faces in task.

Gauhar toh iss baar alag hi zone me lag rahi hai 😆

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Gauhar toh iss baar alag hi zone me lag rahi hai 😆

I swear, she’s on some other trip. I think she realized tho zyada ho raha hai, she should also chill and enjoy

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Hina

Edited by WexQuasExort - 3 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KaranBB

Agreed its audience who is gonna take them forward but we know seniors r there for a reason. As salman said Juniors ko seniors ki kasauti pe khara uttarna padega. So its seniors job to make it difficult for them. And its juniors job to perform their best. Jo jitna seniors ki kasauti pe khara uttarega, audience ussi ko jyada vote kregi aur aage lekar jayegi.So not just audience, seniors hv a part in bringing contrstants forward.

Rest i do agree seniors need to go. As much as i like Sid, but i don’t wanna see him onscreen all the time. Bcoz of him i m not even able to decide a fvrt. Although its not his fault that he is dominating screen Space, but still i would like him to leave so that i can find my fvrt.

Salman toh says anything dts in the script. Nothing like dt ever happens. Last yr also they had 2 finales or something. Did it even matter in the long run ? No.

Seniors are brought in to get the audience to watch the show for first 2 weeks. By the time they leave most of these people would hv gotten habituated to watching BB and many would hv chosen a fav. So it becomes easier to get people to watch and rake in trps.

Dts the only purpose of bringing in old players. Rest all Salman says is meaningless.

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sahi h na, why do tasks when you can win by cheating

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: viknandera

Sahi h na, why do tasks when you can win by cheating

They didn't even win😆

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

They didn't even win😆

koshish Karne walo ki har nahi hoti, har bar cheating krne per hi kabhi na kabhi sukhad parinam prapt honge👍🏼