Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Convo with G tou episode mein aya na? That clip was from live?

yeah tou both have taken place at some point during the day right....? 😳

And somone said previously live doesn’t mean directly live...or have o confused myself with how it all works? 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: iram510

yeah tou both have taken place at some point during the day right....? 😳

And somone said previously live doesn’t mean directly live...or have o confused myself with how it all works? 

No.. The convo with G would have happened yesterday or a day before that

Live is hours delayed.. maybe 3-4 hours.. Because Sid did mention about today being wed at some point in the live today

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It seems they showed the dance and I saw some really sensible ppl calling it soft po*n 😭

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Sid kaa bhi ho raha hai bahut. Aur ab sidhearts bhi chaalu ho Gaye full Josh mein.

And sad part is many shippers have disappointed me. I always knew solos gand manchayenge  

Sacchi, Bahut ho raha Bhai ka natak abhi. It was so clear that he loved her.. literally led her n made her fall for him.. Aur abhi tak bill Sana pe fad raha hai. Kisko ullu bana raha hai yeh.. Toh SK bolte Sana se clear karna tha na u rmy good friend😆

iram510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelsDevil

Usne you love me na kaha aisa type lga 

yaar he mumbles a lot I was hoping he would have grown out of it since last year...I guess not! 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

It seems they showed the dance and I saw some really sensible ppl calling it soft po*n 😭

Bas isi ki kami thi😆

Wese he has been getting so much hate despite not doing anything, isse acha kuch kar hi le

iram510 thumbnail

He is asking BB if you love me?😳 cuz mike mein aur kisse baat karega? Ho kia raha hai is show mein?

I can’t make heads or tail out of this one 🤷‍♀️

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Wohi to. Atkeast shippers shld be happy that yahaan Usne ye to bataya what drove him towards her. Isko positively bhi dekh sakte hain. 

Baaki just freinds unka public status hai . Idhar bb mein aake sid wld proclam his love - kaunsi trip pe hain log😆

So mere liye to epispde kaafi accha tha. Aaj pata to chala what drove sid to her . The innocence, the vulnerability and a sense of protectiveness . 

He said accha connect tha. And in his type of ladki connect was a important factor he mentioned. 

And do they expect him to share with gauhar of all people how deep his connect is ???? 

He is being cordial with her but sid will not forget what she said about him 

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

hey hun hope u and fam are doing ok! 

Don’t be alarmed be calm 😆  These shocks will keep on coming till he is here thanx to the channel! 

everything is okay thanks! Haha yeah I honestly don’t like this whole seniors concept, I wish the tasks and format of bigg boss was at least a little bit more fair and standardized like every other countries version lol. But ughhh why Sid whyyyyy....only saving grace for me is if they send Sana in while he’s still in there and we get some confrontation lolll.....and yeah I guess just cus he’s saying she was vulnerable and they’re good friends...:I mean what was all that under the rajai even when baaz was there like no one does that with just a good friend but yeah these show runners need to realize the only form of entertainment is not having people seduce eachother in tasks and stuff 

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is asking BB if you love me?😳 cuz mike mein aur kisse baat karega? Ho kia raha hai is show mein?

BB ko do u love me🤣