Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shalu79

Sana ka character assasination toh kal se full on chalu tha.. waise bhi chalu rehta hai ek grp mein. But abhi fake updates bhi shuru kiye hai

her character assassination never stops....and then convos like this are interpretated in favour of solos tou solos Ko bigger boost mill jata hai! 

Same in regards to sid! 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: iram510

dunno what to say....in what context is he even muttering these words 😳....

Also where does this scene fit into with the convo sid has just had with G? 

Convo with G tou episode mein aya na? That clip was from live?

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sid kaa bhi ho raha hai bahut. Aur ab sidhearts bhi chaalu ho Gaye full Josh mein.

And sad part is many shippers have disappointed me. I always knew solos gand manchayenge  

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Sid kaa bhi ho raha hai bahut. Aur ab sidhearts bhi chaalu ho Gaye full Josh mein.

And sad part is many shippers have disappointed me. I always knew solos gand manchayenge  

Ye din tou jese tese guzar jaenge, I hope Sid Sana just say something conclusive once he comes out warna its gonna get so dirty, no one can imagine 

Precap kia tha? Dance dikhaya?

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuriDixit

Hi guys, I've been away for several months dealing with family issues. Still in the middle of all that but thought I'd pop in and see how everyone here is doing especially since twitter was all a mess over something Sid said. Honestly I'll wait til i can watch the episode myself and decide but I wish Sid was just a bit more sensitive. I know its up to him how he portrays himself but I'm just a bit alarmed with the episodes I've seen so far. 

hey hun hope u and fam are doing ok! 

Don’t be alarmed be calm 😆  These shocks will keep on coming till he is here thanx to the channel! 

Sunshine0507 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Mein bata rahi hoon.. Ye Shehnazians mere haatho pite gein.. Subah se inho ne dimagh kharab kia hua hai.. Ek tou wese hi I was angry seeing Sid's haalat, us per their fake live updates and now this.. Mazaak bana k rakh dia hai Sana ka bhi

Seriously! Taking snippets out of conversations and posting their interpretations and worse people falling for that nonsense. Such a sick agenda going on since the show started. Do they even realize celebrities don’t have their lives revolving around their fans and what they think on Twitter. Of course they are grateful for all the love but they have a life besides this. The entire lockdown we have been putting countless hours doing food drives, providing shelter, handling hospital needs at the Brahmakumari foundations but nobody talks about that because media houses don’t find that interesting enough. Twitter “likes” and controversies are more interesting. Frankly I will never get show business but so thankful for sensible people here. Others need to go back to their lives. 

AngelsDevil thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram510

dunno what to say....in what context is he even muttering these words 😳....

Also where does this scene fit into with the convo sid has just had with G? 

Usne you love me na kaha aisa type lga 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelsDevil

Usne you love me na kaha aisa type lga 

He is asking BB if you love me?😳 cuz mike mein aur kisse baat karega? Ho kia raha hai is show mein?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

On a happier note, KKR won Shahrukh happy which means I am 25% happy