Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gayathri_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shirsha90

Is there a possibility that the show can go off-air? The male lead, the director, and a supporting actor are all suffering from Corona. 

if shoot is stalled then there will be high chance for show ending. but tom they are going to start shooting. also i read somewhere this season contract was for 30 epis only. if they get expected trp that is inflow to meet and exceed the budget of the show it may be extended till it fulfills the said criteria

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Praying for speedy recovery of whom all r effected...

Thank God they didn't stall the shoot.. 

As far a changes in story line..I don't think major changes 'll be done...they may include more scenes before exposure of Jay.... and Bani scenes 'll be more and all...her disbelieve and her broken state....more planning and plotting of villains.. 

Hope they show some bond of Bani with cheels ...

Will miss Veer😭

Sharad had mild symptoms hope he 'll be back aft 2 weeks...🤞🤞

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayathri_10

if shoot is stalled then there will be high chance for show ending. but tom they are going to start shooting. also i read somewhere this season contract was for 30 epis only. if they get expected trp that is inflow to meet and exceed the budget of the show it may be extended till it fulfills the said criteria

Shooting won't be stalled. This season is getting good & steady trp amidst a pandemic situation. I hope it runs at least for 6 months, that is, between 50 - 60 episodes. Wishing proper recovery to those who have been affected by the virus & good health to the entire team of the show. 

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i dont think there will be any major changes. they might include some more (somewhat long) face-offs (some dragging). in sat epi we will defo see veer bcoz sharad has done shot scenes in jungle with others last thursday also had given some close-up shots. they will use those close-ups with body double. so i dont think we will miss seeing veer but defo will miss the same vibe.

Haan dragging hi hoga and lots of body double!

ps : veer - bani first meet was done with body doubles of both the actors. but we accepted VAni from that first meeting itself. so i kinda hope they do justice with body double scenes like they did in first epi. but yeah i'm kinda have fear too bcoz ranjan sir wont be directing😒

Kya, really I didn't know that and even noticed also, but may VAni mein itna kho gayi ki kuch notice nai kiya but mujhe kuch pata nai chala!👏

Please sab jaldi theek ho jao warna show gayo

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

30 episodes? 😲 itne kam..na baba..mujhe aur chahiye..kam se kam 100 toh ho..aise thode na hota itna acha toh show chal raha hai usse bhi itna jaldi nipta doge.. please mujhe yeh lamba chahiye!

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

Shooting won't be stalled. This season is getting good & steady trp amidst a pandemic situation. I hope it runs at least for 6 months, that is, between 50 - 60 episodes. Wishing proper recovery to those who have been affected by the virus & good health to the entire team of the show. 

Exactly! The season is really well sketched and portrayed. The trp is decent and it has good chances of increase.. moreover the season is very popular among the online audience too. It deserves to run 50-60 episodes for sure due to the story line and so many loop holes and secrets that needs to be unfold. 

And moreover, can everyone please be positive? Dont attract unnecessary thoughts in your mind. The makers know how to make up for the story in Sharad’s absence. Heard the substitute director is going to work under mr. Rajan and Sharad will be back soon. The virus shouldn’t take him longer than 10 days. Also, Sharad is very professional and hardworking.. I am sure he will be able to compensate all the Veer and VaNi scenes in no time. So everyone needs to relax for the sake of sanity. Heartfelt request! 

Edited by Manoshono - 3 years ago
forest_foliage thumbnail

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

30 episodes? 😲 itne kam..na baba..mujhe aur chahiye..kam se kam 100 toh ho..aise thode na hota itna acha toh show chal raha hai usse bhi itna jaldi nipta doge.. please mujhe yeh lamba chahiye!

Season 3 was the longest running season (it had high trp too) but it became a dragfest afterwards. It's ok to wrap up a show within 60 episodes but they should go ahead with a proper storyline & not bring in lame twists. Covid threat is very much real & with the members of the team getting affected, it is important that they recover well & return to the show. 

forest_foliage thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Exactly! The season is really well sketched and portrayed. The trp is decent and it has good chances of increase.. moreover the season is very popular among the online audience too. It deserves to run 50-60 episodes for sure due to the story line and so many loop holes and secrets that needs to be unfold. 

And moreover, can everyone please be positive? Dont attract unnecessary thoughts in your mind. The makers know how to make up for the story in Sharad’s absence. Heard the substitute director is going to work under mr. Rajan and Sharad will be back soon. The virus shouldn’t take him longer than 10 days. Also, Sharad is very professional and hardworking.. I am sure he will be able to compensate all the Veer and VaNi scenes in no time. So everyone needs to relax for the sake of sanity. Heartfelt request! 

I so hope that the ones affected recover properly & take care of their health. Work will follow. Sharad should be absolutely fit by next week itself. Hoping for Akash & the director Ranjan Sir's recovery too. 

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok, the contract of 30 episodes is good. I don't like long running shows. Even if they continue the show after 30 episodes it should not exceed 50 episodes. That's my opinion. Firstly, I don't have enough patience required for watching so many episodes. Secondly, if the makers drag a particular show it becomes really boring after a point of time. It's always nice for a show to have limited number of episodes. That's why, Pakistani dramas and Korean dramas are good. Naagin's third season had 104 episodes. The script of third season became so bad at the end. I couldn't tolerate that drama of Hujur and Hukum at all. I just hope Naagin 5 gets a proper ending, I don't want it to end abruptly. Some shows (Beyhad 2, Nazar 2) ended abruptly due to Covid-19, I hope it doesn't happen to Naagin 5.