Vani OS - Humnava Mera

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, this is my first Vani OS. Please read and let me know your comments. Bhool chuk maaf karein. 

Bani's heartbreak is grief that comes to slam her heart in waves. Gruelling, stealing appetite and sleep alike. She could not believe what she had seen, could not believe what she had heard. She was surprised to see a glimpse of Jay in Mayuri's room through the slightly open door when she was passing the corridor. Her world came crumbling down when she heard their plan. The plan to kill Veer and Bani. The plan to take away all Bani's powers. The plan to become the most superior Naag in Naaglok. 

It twisted like a shard in her guts that does not leave, though perhaps in time the edges will dull. It feels like death just the same as bereavement and in quiet moments it chokes the breath from her body and short circuits her mind. Jay is evil, she realized. His intentions are selfish. Jay does not know that she heard him, that she knows about his real cunning self. She doubts if she will be able to mask her anger and pain. She has so many questions in her mind. The first of many being are they not supposed to be divine counterparts? 

What was once whole is shattered; where once was peace is emptiness, echoes of a love she put her everything into. With each passing moment she took another step away from him. All she ever wanted from him was  some sign of caring, affection, of love. All he brought with him was anger, suspicion and envy. Bani's only "crime" was to trust  him. But she heard the truth with the words he allowed to spill unchecked in front of Mayuri. She remembers Naageshwari's love, respect and devotion towards Hriday. Bani thought Jay was in love with her, that Jay cared. Everything seems inadequate right now. Her heart is doubtful whether every word Jay said to her was a scheme. No trace is left of a once a proud and strong soul – she is fragmented. 

“Sweet heart, main tumhe kabse dhund raha hoon …”. Bani looked up as Veer entered the room. 

Life drained out of Veer's body when he looked into Bani's eyes. She was hurting. She looked at him like the fire in her eyes has been dowsed with ice water, if anything it makes the black in her eyes look pale. He is not used to it, it is unnerving him. He wants her to express herself freely like she always does but she won't. It's like she just crawled right back inside some invisible shell and no matter how hard he tries she is unreachable. She moves her eyes away slowly, like they are heavy, an effort to move. Veer realised that Bani was falling apart. She is vulnerable. It breaks his heart to see her sitting on the floor like that. Even right now he wants to crack his usual jokes but he knows she won't react. She won’t fight with him. He is not sure what but he knows something is troubling Bani. She is behaving oddly since yesterday. 

“Bani tum theek toh ho naa.”

There is a silence in her soul; a silence that he is able to feel. He feels a chill in his blood, coldness bringing the synapses of his brain to a stand still. Part of it is a pain he knows, the kind of pain he can endure. He rushed to sit down with her and cup her face with his hands. She was shivering. A lone tear escaped her eye. Her reddened and watery eyes broke him from the inside. Burning rage hissed through his body like deathly poison, screeching a demanded release in the form of unwanted violence. It was like a volcano erupting; fury sweeping off him like ferocious waves. The wrath consumed like, engulfing his moralities and destroying the boundaries of what he can and cannot do. It took every ounce of self control from him to stay calm and collected. Taking care of his wife was his priority right now. 

“Veer…  tum jaao yaha se…  bass jaao…  chale jaao.” She did not want to look at him. Instead turned her head to hide her tears,  barely holding them back. 

He embraced her. Held her tight in his arms. “Shhh…  bass Bani, shant ho jaao. Main tumhe chhodke kahi nahi jaa raha. Kal se dekh raha hoon. Kisi baat ko lekar pareshaan ho rahi ho. Bataao mujhe, aisi kaunsi baar hai jo tumhe andar se khaaye jaa rahi hai.” His words hardly managed to break out as the sob's she was holding in chocked her voice back. His chin rested on top of Bani's head. She was struggling to breathe. He gently rubbed her back to calm her down. He held her close.  Kept speaking to her in gentle whispers. Despite the heaviness in her stomach, it fluttered at the feeling of her body pressed against his. She sunk into the warmth of his side, appreciative of the simple gesture. She did not know until now how much she needed this. His touch made the room warmer somehow.

Bani’s eyes dripped with tears. All the walls that hold  her up, all the walls that make her feel strong, all the walls that do not let Veer come too close to her just collapse. Moment after moment, they fall. Salty drops slide down to her chin, drenching his shirt. Perhaps these tears will help wash the exhaustion out. Bani leaned and pressed her head in his chest. She is trembling. She can't-can't stop.  Even when she wants to, she is not able to hold back. She wants to let it all out. Even if it means to be weak. It's raw, everything, raw tears, raw emotions. She can't stop... She can't stop. Why can she not stop crying? She sobbed in his arms unceasingly, hands clutching at his jacket. He held her in silence, rocking her slowly. 

“Galat thi main.” Bani started speaking. 

“Jay ke baare mein maine jo socha, jitna samjha sab galat thha.” Veer paid attention. 

“Mujhe laga ke usse meri parvah hai, Mujhe laga ke who mujhse shaadi isiliye karna chahta hai kyonki woh mujhe pasand karta hai. Mujhe laga woh mujhse pyaar karta hai. Lekin bohot galat thi main Veer bohot galat. Jhoot bola usne mujhse humesha, dil dhukhaya mera. Usne toh mujhe kabhi chaha hi nahi. Who toh sirf mera fayda uthana chahta thha.” 

A sense of possessiveness enveloped in Veer's being. The thought of Jay being with Bani even for a moment made him uneasy. He thought that if he had made a different decision he would not be here now. If he had not married Bani that night, their fate would have been written in different ink. Because Veer knew that if Jay mistreated Bani or took advantage of her, hell would break loose. Hate and enmity welled up in his heart, fury itself burning him up. No one can come close to his family. No one can even think of harming his wife. Bani kept staring at his face trying to understand his expressions. 

“Woh Naag tumhe chot nahi poocha sakta Bani, Main aisa nahi hone dunga. I promise.”

Bani focused on his eyes, which were darting back and fourth. They were a deep, earthy brown - the color of the earth after torrential rains. But there was something else in them, something glistening.  They held secrets. She did not understand what his promises meant. All she knew was that right now in this moment she needed his support. Unwillingly, she separated herself from him. He wiped her tear stained face. He offered his hand after getting back on his feet but she did not respond. She looked away. She did not realize when exactly he bent down to scoop her in his arms and took her to the bed. He help her lay and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. 

“Waise Gharwaali, tum apni aankhon me kaajal lagaalo, contact lenses pehen lo, shaayad tumhaari badi badi aankhon pe mote mote chashmein bhi achhe lagenge lekin sach keh raha hoon…  tumhaari aankhon mein aansu bilkul suit nahi karte. Tumhe dekhkar kisi TV serial ki heroine ko complex ho gaya toh? ” Bani was amazed. She felt so light hearted when Veer said that to her and then he smiled mischievously. That was the first time she ever paid attention to his smile. It transformed him from someone menacing to someone she wished she knew. She could not help but return that smile. He held her face and looked at her intently. He leaned in a little closer, their foreheads touching.

“Thank you Veer.” Bani whispered like a prayer.

Edited by Cinnamon_Kisses - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Cinnamon_Kisses

Hi guys, this is my first Vani OS. Please read and let me know your comments. Bhool chuk maaf karein. 

Bani's heartbreak is grief that comes to slam her heart in waves. Gruelling, stealing appetite and sleep alike. She could not believe what she had seen, could not believe what she had heard. She was surprised to see a glimpse of Jay in Mayuri's room through the slightly open door when she was passing the corridor. Her world came crumbling down when she heard their plan. The plan to kill Veer and Bani. The plan to take away all Bani's powers. The plan to become the most superior Naag in Naaglok. 

It twisted like a shard in her guts that does not leave, though perhaps in time the edges will dull. It feels like death just the same as bereavement and in quiet moments it chokes the breath from her body and short circuits her mind. Jay is evil, she realized. His intentions are selfish. Jay does not know that she heard him, that she knows about his real cunning self. She doubts if she will be able to mask her anger and pain. She has so many questions in her mind. The first of many being are they not supposed to be divine counterparts? 

What was once whole is shattered; where once was peace is emptiness, echoes of a love she put her everything into. With each passing moment she took another step away from him. All she ever wanted from him was  some sign of caring, affection, of love. All he brought with him was anger, suspicion and envy. Bani's only "crime" was to trust  him. But she heard the truth with the words he allowed to spill unchecked in front of Mayuri. She remembers Naageshwari's love, respect and devotion towards Hriday. Bani thought Jay was in love with her, that Jay cared. Everything seems inadequate right now. Her heart is doubtful whether every word Jay said to her was a scheme. No trace is left of a once a proud and strong soul – she is fragmented. 

“Sweet heart, main tumhe kabse dhund raha hoon …”. Bani looked up as Veer entered the room. 

Life drained out of Veer's body when he looked into Bani's eyes. She was hurting. She looked at him like the fire in her eyes has been dowsed with ice water, if anything it makes the black in her eyes look pale. He is not used to it, it is unnerving him. He wants her to express herself freely like she always does but she won't. It's like she just crawled right back inside some invisible shell and no matter how hard he tries she is unreachable. She moves her eyes away slowly, like they are heavy, an effort to move. Veer realised that Bani was falling apart. She is vulnerable. It breaks his heart to see her sitting on the floor like that. Even right now he wants to crack his usual jokes but he knows she won't react. She won’t fight with him. He is not sure what but he knows something is troubling Bani. She is behaving oddly since yesterday. 

“Bani tum theek toh ho naa.”

There is a silence in her soul; a silence that he is able to feel. He feels a chill in his blood, coldness bringing the synapses of his brain to a stand still. Part of it is a pain he knows, the kind of pain he can endure. He rushed to sit down with her and cup her face with his hands. She was shivering. A lone tear escaped her eye. Her reddened and watery eyes broke him from the inside. Burning rage hissed through his body like deathly poison, screeching a demanded release in the form of unwanted violence. It was like a volcano erupting; fury sweeping off him like ferocious waves. The wrath consumed like, engulfing his moralities and destroying the boundaries of what he can and cannot do. It took every ounce of self control from him to stay calm and collected. Taking care of his wife was his priority right now. 

“Veer…  tum jaao yaha se…  bass jaao…  chale jaao.” She did not want to look at him. Instead turned her head to hide her tears,  barely holding them back. 

He embraced her. Held her tight in his arms. “Shhh…  bass Bani, shant ho jaao. Main tumhe chhodke kahi nahi jaa raha. Kal se dekh raha hoon. Kisi baat ko lekar pareshaan ho rahi ho. Bataao mujhe, aisi kaunsi baar hai jo tumhe andar se khaaye jaa rahi hai.” His words hardly managed to break out as the sob's she was holding in chocked her voice back. His chin rested on top of Bani's head. She was struggling to breathe. He gently rubbed her back to calm her down. He held her close.  Kept speaking to her in gentle whispers. Despite the heaviness in her stomach, it fluttered at the feeling of her body pressed against his. She sunk into the warmth of his side, appreciative of the simple gesture. She did not know until now how much she needed this. His touch made the room warmer somehow.

Bani’s eyes dripped with tears. All the walls that hold  her up, all the walls that make her feel strong, all the walls that do not let Veer come too close to her just collapse. Moment after moment, they fall. Salty drops slide down to her chin, drenching his shirt. Perhaps these tears will help wash the exhaustion out. Bani leaned and pressed her head in his chest. She is trembling. She can't-can't stop.  Even when she wants to, she is not able to hold back. She wants to let it all out. Even if it means to be weak. It's raw, everything, raw tears, raw emotions. She can't stop... She can't stop. Why can she not stop crying? She sobbed in his arms unceasingly, hands clutching at his jacket. He held her in silence, rocking her slowly. 

“Galat thi main.” Bani started speaking. 

“Jay ke baare mein maine jo socha, jitna samjha sab galat thha.” Veer paid attention. 

“Mujhe laga ke usse meri parvah hai, Mujhe laga ke who mujhse shaadi isiliye karna chahta hai kyonki woh mujhe pasand karta hai. Mujhe laga woh mujhse pyaar karta hai. Lekin bohot galat thi main Veer bohot galat. Jhoot bola usne mujhse humesha, dil dhukhaya mera. Usne toh mujhe kabhi chaha hi nahi. Who toh sirf mera fayda uthana chahta thha.” 

A sense of possessiveness enveloped in Veer's being. The thought of Jay being with Bani even for a moment made him uneasy. He thought that if he had made a different decision he would not be here now. If he had not married Bani that night, their fate would have been written in different ink. Because Veer knew that if Jay mistreated Bani or took advantage of her, hell would break loose. Hate and enmity welled up in his heart, fury itself burning him up. No one can come close to his family. No one can even think of harming his wife. Bani kept staring at his face trying to understand his expressions. 

“Woh Naag tumhe chot nahi poocha sakta Bani, Main aisa nahi hone dunga. I promise.”

Bani focused on his eyes, which were darting back and fourth. They were a deep, earthy brown - the color of the earth after torrential rains. But there was something else in them, something glistening.  They held secrets. She did not understand what his promises meant. All she knew was that right now in this moment she needed his support. Unwillingly, she separated herself from him. He wiped her tear stained face. He offered his hand after getting back on his feet but she did not respond. She looked away. She did not realize when exactly he bent down to scoop her in his arms and took her to the bed. He help her lay and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. 

“Waise Gharwaali, tum apni aankhon me kaajal lagaalo, contact lenses pehen lo, shaayad tumhaari badi badi aankhon pe mote mote chashmein bhi achhe lagenge lekin sach keh raha hoon…  tumhaari aankhon mein aansu bilkul suit nahi karte. Tumhe dekhkar kisi TV serial killer heroine ko complex ho gaya toh? ” Bani was amazed. She felt so light hearted when Veer said that to her and then he smiled mischievously. That was the first time she ever paid attention to his smile. It transformed him from someone menacing to someone she wished she knew. She could not help but return that smile. He held her face and looked at her intently. He leaned in a little closer, their foreheads touching.

“Thank you Veer.” Bani whispered like a prayer.

Nice one yaar.. Sunne mei Kitna Acha hai.. Continue to pls 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Originally posted by Berlin2220

Nice one yaar.. Sunne mei Kitna Acha hai.. Continue to pls 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thank you so much ❤

I am thinking about writing another OS. 

Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Any scenario you want to read Vani in. 

i was literally wanting to read something like thisss thank you!! 

loved loved loved it 

makes me think though, if bani actually broke down about jay to veer, he'd actually be so heartbroken to see his wife be heartbroken over another guy and on top of that heartbroken to see her heartbroken.. uff 

Originally posted by nainaasharmaa

loved loved loved it 

makes me think though, if bani actually broke down about jay to veer, he'd actually be so heartbroken to see his wife be heartbroken over another guy and on top of that heartbroken to see her heartbroken.. uff 

Yeah she did break down about Jay in front of Veer. You know I thought about it like Bani feels weak and alone so she let it all out and about Veer, we know he is a very intelligent man. We know he will always put Bani first. Even when he has all troubles of the world, sweet heart is priority for him. Plus I wanted to give Bani the opportunity where she understands that he is a good man. That she can trust him. 

loved loved loved it 

And thank you so much for your appreciation

Originally posted by Cinnamon_Kisses

Yeah she did break down about Jay in front of Veer. You know I thought about it like Bani feels weak and alone so she let it all out and about Veer, we know he is a very intelligent man. We know he will always put Bani first. Even when he has all troubles of the world, sweet heart is priority for him. Plus I wanted to give Bani the opportunity where she understands that he is a good man. That she can trust him. 

i definitely think he would put her first and help her through it, love the way you did the scene. i hope something similar comes on tv! 

i definitely think he would put her first and help her through it, love the way you did the scene. i hope something similar comes on tv! 

I am very optimistic, zaroor aaega. I am so eagerly waiting for Vani scenes where Bani does not yell back, mujhe koi farq nai padta, main tumhaari jaan le lungi, chhutkara chahiye mujhe

I wanted makers to show this kinda scene in future,the emotional side of veer,taking care of bani and bani realising the love veer has for her....loved it yaar... Do write more like this😊

Originally posted by AnnieSKaur

I wanted makers to show this kinda scene in future,the emotional side of veer,taking care of bani and bani realising the love veer has for her....loved it yaar... Do write more like this😊

Thank you so much Annie... I have a few ideas... Will post a new os in a day Or two... Let me know if you want to read something specific