Hrithik or Akshay Kumar.Who is more successful???

Poll

Who is more successful???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
SDMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Personally Hrithik .I feel that Hrithik is seven younger than Akshay and could be more successful than him when he will be his age.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Akki, I would say. Not because of talent per se but because he is sharper, wilier and more focused than HR.

Hrithik has the goods but he needs to come out of his Kangana-induced hibernation. Own that action genre and do a few films with the Akhtar siblings and get back on the horse.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Akki, I would say. Not because of talent per se but because he is sharper, wilier and more focused than HR.

Hrithik has the goods but he needs to come out of his Kangana-induced hibernation. Own that action genre and do a few films with the Akhtar siblings and get back on the horse.

AK's not sharper or more focused - it's just that he admittedly churns movies out for the paycheck.   Hrithik is never going to do that and I'd take Hrithik's filmography over AK's any day.

When AK met Ananad Kumar to do Super 30 he said they  could start right away and finish the movie in 30 days.   Right after Anand said he had a meeting (same day, same apt building) with Hrithik who told him he loved the project but it would take time since the script needed work and if he was going to play the role he needed several months to prepare. They talked for hours about the film and about life - and Anand knew he was the actor and producer he wanted. 

They made a wonderful film together - that's success in a way churning one out in 30 days with AK most likely wouldn't have been.

Practically, Hrithik is disgustingly wealthy. He doesn't need to make films to chase a buck even if they pay exceedingly well.  Last year he gave us Super 30 and War.  This year, there's no need to be rushing to make movies to expose people to COVID that probably won't make much theatrically - if they even get in a theater.   Doing OTT Night Manager  makes sense for his next project.

Hrithik on ambition

https://youtu.be/Xvz7c0W-cWw?t=3589

Agreed in wanting liking to see him work with the Aktars again.  I'd really like to see Farhan direct HR again but I'm not sure that's in his plans anymore, it's been almost a decade.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hrithik has given highest grosser of the year 4 times with Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Koi Mil Gaya, Dhoom 2 and War. Akshay has never given a highest grosser of the year.

Hrithik has two movies (K3G and Kaho Na Pyar Hain) which have 3 Crore footfalls, and three movies (War, Krrish 3 and Dhoom 2) with two Crore footfalls.

Akshay has only two movies with 2 Crore Footfalls (Mohra and Rowdy Rathore). Hrithik has seen bigger peaks in stardom despite doing much lesser movies and that's enough for me to conclude that Hrithik is more successful than Akshay.

Edited by Harley_Quinn - 3 years ago
SDMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Hrithik has given highest grosser of the year 4 times with Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Koi Mil Gaya, Dhoom 2 and War. Akshay has never given a highest grosser of the year.

Hrithik has two movies (K3G and Kaho Na Pyar Hain) which have 3 Crore footfalls, and three movies (War, Krrish 3 and Dhoom 2) with two Crore footfalls.

Akshay has only two movies with 2 Crore Footfalls (Mohra and Rowdy Rathore). Hrithik has seen bigger peaks in stardom despite doing much lesser movies and that's enough for me to conclude that Hrithik is more successful than Akshay.

That answer was great!!

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The number of hits Akshays has is more than the number of films Hrithik has done.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Exactly!