Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

According to spoiler  anupama will come to know that vanraj having affair with kavya 

Anupama get faint  and after ward anupama ask divorce from vanraj  but vanraj refuse to give divorce to anupama

can we trust spoiler ?? becoz last time someone said its happen in marathi version may b ppl just assuming it 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If  the spoiler is given by times of India then it is reliable because  earlier  the old show I use to watch   , their spoiler is given by times of India  and exactly shown  in actual episode what is spoiler   reported by times of India 

Juhi9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

can we trust spoiler ?? becoz last time someone said its happen in marathi version may b ppl just assuming it 

We may assume this,because both shows have same plots and sequences , go to Wikipedia and check the plot of aai kuthe kay karte..you will see that will have exactly same story with minor changes.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi9

We may assume this,because both shows have same plots and sequences , go to Wikipedia and check the plot of aai kuthe kay karte..you will see that will have exactly same story with minor changes.

i didnt know that they following same track 

Juhi9 thumbnail

i didnt know that they following same track 

Yes till today tracks are same.I found this while reading aai kuthe kay karte Wikipedia.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Yes till today tracks are same.I found this while reading aai kuthe kay karte Wikipedia.

ru watching aai kuthe if yes then its really easily for u to find similarities the people like us we found it diffcult please keep sharing the thing u find similar 

Juhi9 thumbnail

ru watching aai kuthe if yes then its really easily for u to find similarities the people like us we found it diffcult please keep sharing the thing u find similar 

No i m from bihar i can't understand marathi.I randomly reads Wikipedia of aai kuthe kay karte and finds that they are following same track .i go to youtube and find episodes (not full but of 2 to 3 minutes it has summary of the episodes important point , i selected interesting topics to guess upcoming)and by expression i understand these, 2 days before..

Juhi9 thumbnail

No i m from bihar i can't understand marathi.I randomly reads Wikipedia of aai kuthe kay karte and finds that they are following same track .i go to youtube and find episodes (not full but of 2 to 3 minutes it has summary of the episodes important point , i selected interesting topics to guess upcoming)and by expression i understand these, 2 days before..

Ok i will try....